It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact Or Faked Nightcrawlers(MUST SEE!!!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
When I First Seen This It Freaked Me Out A Little
Their Here

Here Are The Links
www.youtube.com... Part 1

www.youtube.com... Part 2

www.youtube.com... Part 3

Really Freaky They Could Not Prove It Was A Hoax!!!

Dont Know If This Was On Here Already lol

If You Like It Star And Flag please

[edit on 29-7-2010 by teddster86]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by teddster86

someone somewhere suggested it was a sandcrane..notice the crew
wound up near a water source?..someone said the crane could have
been carrying a strip of cloth for nesting purposes.
I myself have no opinion only that found the story interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Could This Be It Maybe

www.abilenetx.com...

[edit on 30-7-2010 by teddster86]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
do you know of any better video of the creature
the rez on the youtube vid is horrible

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
thanks now thats better quality lol
star for u

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

you're welcome

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i do believe your right about the sand crane

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
it was a weird episode for sure

first this nightcrawlers case its very interesting

the problem is that there always will be question marks about it being a hoax to get more viewers and to let the show more entertaining

so, who knows, I just enjoyed the show, instead of trying to worry about it being real or not

but good luck in your investigation

--

about the UFO case, I found amazing that they say they found an UFO but they didnt explore the potential to try to find out what the #% was that ... so, it was a disappointment this last case

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
the problem is that there always will be question marks about it being a hoax to get more viewers and to let the show more entertaining

Well, going through the various motions to try and duplicate a video or photo is essentially pointless either way. All it can do is show how something might have been faked, not that it was. Or the reverse, which is even if they aren't able to sort of duplicate the images, that doesn't mean they aren't fake. They just don't know how it was done.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
does anyone have a link for the original "nightcrawlers" video? i would like to see a higher res version ...the being looks like a small grey or insect based race, the movements are unnatural to anythin on earth

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I didnt talk about that

my opinion was around the fact that the show may have faked a lot of things during the NIGHT INVESTIGATION on the forest

[edit on 30/7/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I love that show! I just got done watching the first two episodes yesterday and this night crawler one really seemed to stand out. I found it very odd that there equipment battery's were draining in the forest, and the thermal imaging they got was really weird also.

If that thing was an animal, its definitely a really old species or a really new one. Because I never ever seen anything close to similar to that.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
From the first I have wondered about the name "nightcrawlers". A real nightcrawler is a large worm, and the verb crawl is nothing like the action shown in the video.

"Night Strider" might be better.

I hadn't heard the sand crane theory, and I don't think it fits. Not many water birds are active at night, and they have very obvious knees, which will flex even when running. The thing on the video also follows the same path each time, which seems more like a hoaxed string/pulley system of some kind.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3bbb3363ae6.jpg[/atsimg]

For the life of me I can't see how this 'thing' in the video could be mistaken for a Sandhill Crane. I just don't see it.

And, if you watch how a Sandhill Crane moves - their legs joints do not bend like the 'thing' in the video.

Sandhill Cranes 'knees' (if they are knees) work more like elbows kicking out backwards as the bird moves forward.

Whatever the 'thing' is in the video? I've no idea, but, my vote does not go for the Sandhill Crane.

Thanks for an interesting post. Interesting as in the excerpts from the original video.

The show, IMO, is just too 'woop-woop'...

peace

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
We watched a string of these episodes last night. I really do like the show due to the honest nature of the direction. Unlike so many other shows like this, they do seem to try to come up with a real answer instead of leaving everything as an unknown/inconclusive.

I honestly could not figure out any possibility about these creatures in the Night Crawlers edpisode other than some mythological creatures, such as wood nymphs. Not saying they are wood nymphs, just saying that if they are a true crypto, that's the only thing that comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is one of the few "entity" videos I've seen that really creeps me out, no matter how many times I re-watch it. The reason being is that I have a very emotional recurring memory of seeing something like this outside our house in broad daylight, when I was very young.

The memory goes like this: I was drying the dishes with my older brother washing them, one morning after our Mom asked us to. I must have been younger than five, and I remember thinking it was fun, getting to do this grown up helping thing. Still clearly remember not being able to see over the linoleum sink counter, trying not to let the soapy warm water run over the edge with the metal lip, and having to stand on some kind of stool so that I could reach high enough. All of a sudden out of nowhere I was struck by this absolute feeling of terror. Something compelled me to turn around and look through the kitchen and the living room, to the main window facing our street.

I was strunned in horror to see walking down our sidewalk in broad daylight, something that looked like a giant man sized, insect like stick figure, just striding purposely and authoritivly along like it belonged there. It was wearing some kind of robe, or cloak (might of had a hood, or old fashioned hat on its head, but that's not clear anymore). It was carrying a walking stick with something (a crystal or a lantern light?) on top. It looked very ancient, very old, and very powerful, even though it was just an impossible grayish stick figure. I had the feeling that somehow I knew this thing. Suddenly, it stopped in its tracks, like it could hear my thoughts, and TURNED AROUND AND STARED AT ME. It had an ancient little insect face and was looking at me in complete indignant rage because it knew that I could see it. It was like it overloaded my head. I instantly fell on the floor, screaming and crying in absolute spastic terror.

I kept shouting for my brother to turn around and look at the WALK WALK! That was my name for it. (How stupid, it still creeps me out to this day even remembering that dumb name). My brother was still laughing from us joking around with the dishes, and just looked at me confused. No matter how much I screamed, it was like he either wouldn't turn around or couldn't see it right there in front of our house. I felt like an old man while I laid there crying and pointing at it in frustration - just the worst almost indescribable feeling of despair. It finally turned around stiffly, and just strolled on down the sidewalk out of sight. I think I might have passed out after that. My Mom came running in freaked out at what was happening to me, and couldn't calm me down for hours. My brother just sheepishly laughed and told me for months afterward that the WALK WALK was going to get me. (That's how I know this wasn't some isolated bad dream).

Sometime after that, my Dad found a picture in a book about insects, of a either a praying mantis, or a walking stick. I pointed at the picture and screamed, THAT"S IT! I became obsessed with finding a walking stick insect after that.

I had one more absolutely horrifying childhood episode after that, not involving a creature, but with lights in the sky that followed our car after a night time church service, and hearing a voice in my head when we got out of the car. I think it still affects me to this day, I was so terrified. I don't think a five year olds dream stays with you in life like that. Anyways, this happened in the 60's and I still get the creeps whenever I drive back to our hometown and see that innocuous little neighborhood house that I spent half my childhood in.

PHEW - this isn't the kind of thing you go around telling people you know. Thanks ATS for listening.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here is a little more information, from a presentation on the incident.

Apparently the creature was not alone, so the video in the OP does not mention a second creature, which kinda makes a mockery of their experiments to recreate it.

I don't seem to be able to embed the video, but the link is below.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Here is a little more information, from a presentation on the incident.

Apparently the creature was not alone, so the video in the OP does not mention a second creature, which kinda makes a mockery of their experiments to recreate it.

I don't seem to be able to embed the video, but the link is below.

www.youtube.com...

The show itself actually did show both creatures and discussed them. They tried recreating it with and without a cloth over the puppet to see if they could make it work either way. Neither way was convincing.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by teddster86

This night crawlers story gave me the creeps when I saw it! I don't know what it is, but I'm sure there is a lot on earth that has not been researched yet, and even more not on earth that we have no idea about. I did enjoy this story but it was truly creepy. Especially when I kept thinking about the woods behind our house!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join