It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the Event of WWIII, The Real War to End All Wars...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Do Not Fight.

Yes, you read that right. This is the advice of many prophets, from many different backgrounds.
After describing 3 world wars, a Hopi chief says the third will be the decisive one. He also warns against being part of it, because all involved will die.

With this in mind, I as a Hopi do not make wars against any country, because if I do, the Purifier will find out and punish me for fighting...

-Dan Katchongva, Hopi Prophecies

"Put away your sword," Jesus told him. "Those who use the sword will die by the sword.

Jesus, Bible: Matthew 26:52

Never thought I would be advocating pacifism against the system, but these people seem to be fairly spot on. Native americans are probably the wisest and most unappeciated people on earth. I read a great post by a native american recently, that made a lot of sense. He said something along the lines of "White men are always talking about the future, while in the present the world is being turned into a veritable livng hell".
Jesus is respected by all strict christians (obviously), but also by many great teachers and prophets (Edgar Cayce is one example); and Jesus is also respected as a prophet by Islam.
I always pay attention when multiple sources say the same thing, especially concerning prophecy...
If anyone knows of any similar prophecies from any other sorces please add them here. Discuss, argue, dis-inform,etc. Do whatever it is you do.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by time91]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Didn't the Hopi prophecies state that all those who find thier way to the four corners would be safe?

Four corners being the four corner states here in America...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Hmmmm.... Not sure. In these prophecies according to Dan Katchongva, the best place to go is the Andes Mountains in Peru, although he also says it still won't be 100% safe.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Death is an illusion. The journey of the soul is infinite.

We will only evolve throughout the journey via love and service to others.
It is what we came here to do.

Many lessons will be learned through the coming hardships. I choose not to fight, because this is a temporary stay and malicious harm to others/hate of a perceived enemy only damages the soul.

Those in awareness understand the divine Oneness of creation and our true role within it. There is no honour in war. It is hell. Peace.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
this is easy to say now, while tanks are not currently rolling down the streets of your community

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No one physical place will be 'safe'...

The only place that will be 'safe' is the place you create for you and your loved ones, and, that place will be minus violence and hate and killing, or, you'll go down just as fast as those actively participating in the fighting.

I truly believe this.
And though it's only my opinion?
Seeings as there's a greater chance (statisticaly) I'll be caught up in the dying?
I'd rather go down 'loving' and 'turning the other cheek', not killing.

That is if I'm strong enough.

peace

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

I have so much to say to you and your idea.
However I am a gentleman.
NO.
But, thank you for the advice.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
i have seen in yoga philosophy;

"evil must be done, but woe unto those that do it!"

if so, it suggests to me that evil is all part of creation, a deliberate design of god or whoever/ the causeless cause.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

I think you would very much like the movie Dreamkeeper. There are a few myths in it that speak to our time, imo.

I agree we must not give in to the urge to fight. The real battle to come is in the heart and mind. We must face the future with the faith of a Phoenix, rather than like weasels and packs of wolves fighting each other. The meek will inherit the earth.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Swore long ago when got out of the army never again.. and never to take another life. Will never break that vow. Spent nearly 40 years since trying to make the world better and help those who I see in need.. I dont acknowledge or follow any leader. Leave me out of any damn wars.
Interesting prophecy.. From what recall the hopi were fairly accurate in their predictions..

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
No one physical place will be 'safe'...

Probably, but I'd rather go to the mountains somewhere, Colorado or S. America.

The only place that will be 'safe' is the place you create for you and your loved ones, and, that place will be minus violence and hate and killing, or, you'll go down just as fast as those actively participating in the fighting.

True. I think it was Einstein who said "I don't know what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but I know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones". Can't imagine how destructive the next world war will be.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm all about peace and all, but if I have to kill to defend my family and friends I most certainly will. Does this make me a bad person? I don't think so!! My good morales would prevent me from watching someone walk into my domain and terrorize or kill family, and friends. Is that causing war? making battle? sure it is, but it is justified.. All you tree huggin hippies out there who preach "Dont' fight back, dont make war, dont hurt anybody." You probably would sit by and watch foreign invaders raper your wife, and kill your children with out lifting a finger, because "YOU FEEL ITS WRONG TO FIGHT BACK" Well?????? Welcome to being a victim, and an accomplice to your familys death, how does that make you feel?.. Ya its wrong to fight, war is bad. But come on!! I may not start the fight, but if the fight comes to me, I'll sure as hell see it thru!! Ya Follow?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Hey, do whatever you think is, right. I've just come to the conclusion that if multiple prophets say don't do something you should at least consider it. As well as the fact I think there will be enough death and destruction without my help. If you think there isn't enough death and destruction, I guess you could add to it. Doesn't seem real bright IMO.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Haha, take it easy there man. Thats probably the first time I've been called a hippie. I'm normally not about non-violence, if the fight is forced upon me then I'm not just going to sit there and do nothing. But I'm not going to actively seek out any fight. Honestly I doubt I would be able to sit around if someone even tried to take any of my material possessions, anything more than that I definitely wouldn't be able to resist fighting.

I just think there will be enough fighting to go around, so I'll sit that one out as much as possible.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If a foreign army comes to America we should all take up our arms against them at all costs!

However, if we are incited to violence against our own people and government, then we should lay down our arms and peacefully decline. This I believe is what the Native Americans and any other prophet means by a non-participatory stance.

Is it not obvious that someone wants to provoke the American People as to give reason to rip us of our sovereignty?

Let's not play into the hands of the elite, let us prepare for battle by denying them the pleasure of our last breath. They do not deserve to be called Leaders of the Free World!

I knew this was the case about a year ago when Nancy Pelosi was crying about how dangerous the Tea Party members were; she claimed to be witness to civil uprisings in San Fransisco in the late 70's (however that violence was because someone murdered the Mayor and the City Supervisor and the perpetrator was given a light sentence, it was considered a hate crime and that the killer got away with murder--the killer subsequently took his own life two years later while on parole)

Anyways, here is that video of Nancy, and although it seems she is extremely upset you can see by her eyes that she is looking into the future to propose what she thinks she experienced in the past. This is a deception on her part and she gave it away. Basically she was setting up the populace into accepting that anyone against them is capable of extreme violence. This would certainly warrant shooting innocent Americans (imho).

just incase I loaded that wrong here is the address

www.youtube.com...

More recently, yesterday as a matter of fact, I was watching Megyn Kelly on Fox during her noontime show and she was showing clips of people forming groups to protest against the immigration fiasco'. She clearly said, "The Protesters are massing" yet the video clearly showed less than 100 people. I could count more cops than I could people.

I think they want us to protest and form massively, they dare us to, they even pretend that we are! They want an uprising and we should close our doors and tell them to call for an appointment because we are not playing their game. Instead we are going to vote their silly little butts right out of there and we are going to reverse all and every measure that does not embrace "We the People..."

It is so obvious and simple. No protests, just fire them!

Then we can get our Proud fighting Men and Women out of harms way! I say let the Poppy fields fall, let the Oil fields fall, we can grow our own and better, we can overcome this oil nonsense! Pakistan will not know what to do once India lays waste to it, either that or China will gobble up the wasted space they call a Country! Oh phooey on their rich deposits of Natural Resources. When we are done if we want resources we will buy them, at fair market value or less! It is all that simple!

I have weapons, but the purpose of those weapons are to feed me and my family, and I don't plan on eating demon-laced humans. I won't even feed them to my dogs.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

I'm no warmonger that is for sure and if given the chance i would live and let live.
There is however a line, after which I would do any thing i had to.
If we all just lay down and die then why would we be here in the first place?
We cannot permit harm to come to others if it is in our power to prevent it.
And if a person is willing to oppress you, I would have every reason to believe they would oppress me too.
So that said I will not be in my yard shaking a rifle screaming "WOLVERINES"!
But I will not simply lay down and die either, if that were the case we might as well just jump off of a cliff lemming style as to avoid any future friction.
And keep in mind, Prophets or whatever you wanna call em are made of the same brand of meat as you and I are.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It seems to me that the people we call "prophets" were merely highly insightful, wise men, who saw very deep patterns in nature and the human condition. I do think that once you're acquired enough intuition in both areas, you can somewhat accurately predict the future. Heck, many on ATS are intuitive and can see what's coming for the most part .. and it sure as **** isn't pretty.

So, as far as the -- woe onto those who partake in evil -- , so be it. I will not allow myself or my love ones to be damaged if I can stop it from happening. Will I seek out violence? No way, but if a confrontation is inevitable, I'll die trying to defeat my enemy. On the other hand, true compassion has been known to break down even the most seemingly ruthless of individuals from time to time. So, it depends. If the person is psychopathic, there's no hope of swaying him towards the light, but if he's just troubled, maybe it would be best to empathize, and offer a helping hand first, and see how he reacts.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I'm glad you won't be standing around yelling "WOLVERINES!". Most people would fight. I just would try to stay away as much as possible, in the event of an actual WWIII scenario. I agree that at some point you have to do something, even if it isn't physical then spreading information is a very good start. I also don't planning off of any bridges. I'll stay alive just because I can. Besides, its too interesting to end life, I want to see how it ends naturally, and experience and learn as much as I can.

reply to post by unityemissions

Prophets are like you said intuitive and seem to be able to tap into a lot of knowledge that seems impossible logically. All of them are still influenced by their own perception, though. The ones I put a little weight in are Jesus, Edgar Cayce, Mitar Tarabich, and some native american prophecy. However you can combine prophecy with current events, and trends forecasters and your own information and usually get a reasonable idea of what the future holds. Like you said it isn't pretty. But for now the world seems to be in the calm before the storm phase...

Like I said there is a point of no return. If someone attacked me, friends, family, physically took my belongings, etc. then I would have to fight back at some point. It would be ideal to avoid that, though.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yes, being intuitive, insightful, and integrating a whole range of various resources from the past and present will give you a pretty good indication of the future. I get a bit eeked when people say that the future can't be seen. Anyone with a fair amount of genius can see the future to some degree. I've met a lot of supposedly highly-intelligent people who say otherwise, which leads me to question the validity of IQ tests altogether. It seems that they're testing very specific brain skills, and not the entirety of intelligence. I test just into the gifted range, yet get called a genius on a somewhat regular basis by people (many of whom test higher than I).

.. sorry for the off-topic rant. Just a string of thoughts that needed to get out.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Good post time91. A lot of times you hear people such as Alex Jones promote buying weapons and preparing for what is to come.

But when that time comes nothing earthly will protect anyone. Fighting will be pointless. In fact here is a prophecy of Jesus':

(Luke 21:20-22) . . .“Furthermore, when you see Jerusalem surrounded by encamped armies, then know that the desolating of her has drawn near. 21 Then let those in Ju‧de′a begin fleeing to the mountains, and let those in the midst of her withdraw, and let those in the country places not enter into her; 22 because these are days for meting out justice, that all the things written may be fulfilled.

I don't know if anyone here has had the time to read Josephus' The Jewish Wars[edit -italics] but if you have the time it's worth it to look it up and read it.

A few short decades after Jesus returned to heaven violent factions were vying for power in Jerusalem, one of them being known as the Zealots. They were for a very violent revolution against the Roman Empire, and assumed they had God on their side.

Because of their insurrection General Cestius Gallus was sent to crush their uprising. Christians in the city of Jerusalem of course were stuck within it when Cestius' army surrounded Jerusalem and started to undermine it's walls. Fierce fighting was going on.

Never once did you read about a Christian raising an arm to fight the governments. They readily understood that Jesus' prophecy had been fulfilled when they saw Jerusalem surrounded by the encamped armies. This was in 66 C. E. But how were they going to flee to the mountains?

Cestius' army withdrew as they were undermining the very walls to the temple suddenly and without warning. History has not recorded why he did this for he was on the verge of sacking the city of Jerusalem.

But Christians knew this was the time to heed Jesus' warning prophecy and leaving everything behind they fled to the mountains.

It is possible that many of them lived in bad conditions in the mountaious regions. Leaving all they had behind they no longer had jobs, materials, money, houses. Perhaps they gathered together in makeshift villages made of tents. Without a doubt forging for food and getting by was not easy for them. Perhaps many went from a life of ease within the walls of Jerusalem even though the violence because of the Zealots and other factions of the Jews was tremendous, to a life of hardship. And as the years passed perhaps some of those Christians gave up heeding the warning and returned to Jerusalem to pick up their life they had so quickly left behind.

Then Cestius Gallus was made Emperor and he sent his son Titus back to finish up what he had started. In 70 C. E. General Titus again besiged Jerusalem, and everyone caught inside the walls (over 2 million people) were besieged. The waring factions inside started to tear each other apart and kill all the inhabitants on the inside, while they began to starve to death as well. Finally Titus' soldiers broke though the walls, and rampaged the city slaughtering everyone in their path. It was one of the bloodiest carnages of all times in recorded history.

They Christians who heeded Jesus' warning and stayed outside the walls in the mountains of Pela remained safe. The Jews who ignored Jesus' prophecy, and those stupid Christians who perhaps initially listened to it but later returned were slaughtered.

That prophecy has a modern-day fulfillment. A discerning man would want to know what the sign would be for them to "flee to the mountains" and what "fleeing to the mountains" would mean. Jesus stated:

(Matthew 24:15-16) . . .“Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place, (let the reader use discernment,) 16 then let those in Ju‧de′a begin fleeing to the mountains.

cont...

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Calender]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join