It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

. I promise to burn the Qur'an, every year on 9/11 as long as I live

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hmm interesting. I think I shall burn the Torah on every anniversary of 9/11 seeing as I firmly believe the Mosad was behind it.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
If I may be so bold as to offer an alternative:

I should preface this by saying that I am a practicing Zen Buddhist, not any of the Western faiths, but I own a copy of the Koran, in English, not Arabic because I wanted to be able to read it. And I have read it. It sits now on a shelf in my living room, next to my copy of the King James Bible, next to that is my Catholic Bible, and next to that is my Torah. I have read all of them, as well as a great many other religious texts over the years.

My suggestion however is instead of burning the Koran every September 11th, that you read it, once a year, every year, and understand how the people whom murdered thousands on that day never lived up to the words of the Prophet Mohamed. How according to their own faith, they went to hell that day, the name of Allah turning to molten brass upon their tongues as they arrived.

Make yourself more informed, learn and love, for that is what all of those horrible killers, whom were worse than infidels for perverting the revelations of their god, would never want you to be.

If you do truly believe that no good came after that day from the Islamic world, then enrich your own live with the wisdom that is in it. Find love, not hate.

The terrorists want you to hate them, they feed upon it because it justifies their own hatred of you. Instead love them, as human beings, as brothers. You can win the greater jihad that they never even understood because they were so blinded by a false lesser one. If you can learn to do that in your time on this earth, then and only then, you truly will have beaten them.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by ProjectJimmy]

This kind of wisdom is what the entire human race is in dire need of. I have immense respect for anyone that can come to conclusions such as this one.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
As the OP has admitted himself this is nothing more than a troll thread here...

Oh come on Danbones, you're way to smart to even reply to this post. Plus I'm having WAY too much fun, don't kill it yet. I'm seeing how many I can drag out. Quite a few so far.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join