It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuz....every sperm's a good sperm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just discovered this wonderful time portal where I can zip back in time and review the accuracy of predictions made in this forum.

The pope surely only has a short time left. I believe it will be sometime before the new year!
- by Neuronaut on November 17, 2003.

Well....6 months into the year...HE takes a lickin' but HE keeps on tickin'!

I predict that we'll see suicide bombers in the US within the very near future...
- by Elderban on Nov 23, 2003

Well...the only thing that bombed was that prediction!

This winter....will see the most epidemic flu/SARS cases to have ever hit the general population of the Earth
- by Darklanser on Nov 19, 2003

Well...the "general" population is still standing....including the majors on down to the privates.

Their will be a life altering event that will occur on feb 20th be ready
- by Weeman on Feb 5, 2004

Yawn....*still looking at my watch*....*moss growing up my leg*...*one foot in grave*....this event sure altered MY life!

I have heard all sorts of 'visionaries' and 'mystics' claim that Phoenix will be destroyed by some nuclear attack, etc.. I this is true I will choose the date of 3/13/04
- by JohnMay on Jan 22, 2004

"...some nuclear attack, ETC???" Oh no....you mean after the city is nuked silly, there's more???

the forum predictions in crud...What is happening with the prediction forum is people stating what the hope or imagine will happen
- by bushfriend on Feb 26, 2004

Oh c'mon! There is absolutely no evidence that I can see of that. In fact, we are just getting warmed up here. :flame
Careful! Hot air spewing!)

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What does your title have to do with the thread? What does sperm have to do with failed doomsday predicitons?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
EDIT: I called you a bad name, and shouldn't have, so I'm removing it. I do not believe that this is appropriate to this forum. I do not believe this will further discussion. And I don't believe that we need anyone collecting the "failures" from the predictions in this forum. Aside from that, sorry for the name-calling.

[edit on 6-18-2004 by Valhall]

new topics

join