It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How close are we to a one world government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Politicians in almost every country have sold themselves out to the NWO ,you can see it in their policies like trade etc which ruin their own countries .The NWO is like the birth of the United States the warring Indian tribes and way or life had to go, no matter how many innocent people had to die it was called Manifest Destiny .Its the same today the warring independent Nations has to go and be replaced by the United Nations which will rule the world no matter how many innocent people are killed to achieve this goal e.g the Port Arthur massacre in Tasmania Psyop.The NWO is coming and no one can stop it, its inevitable so all our Politicians have got on board and betrayed us .I would say 2013 could be a pivotal year ad 20 and 13 together you get 33 masonic number or it might drag out to 2033 but i doubt it ,anyway you look at it their will be major planned diasters, terrorism ,to achieve their final goal a totally controlled sustainable, reduced population ,and a Proclamation of True'' Peace and Security '' followed by their own destruction

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
2033 is the target date for the completion of the full implementation of the one world government and its control grid.

However by early 2013 most of the process towards that end will become irreversible. There is a very limited window of opportunity left to the people, before the existing but relentless growing and evolving electronic control grid makes rebellion or subversion all but impossible.

I of course have been toying with the idea of saving the world, but honestly the women have been cruel, the food lousy, the service abysmal, and most of the people a real bore.

What to do, what to do?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
With Obama writing illegal Executive Orders on a monthly basis, we are very close. The Obama acceptance of a treaty will be enacted as law until challenged. When challenged, I fear for the lives of the Supreme Court Judges. They will play ball or die.

American Patriots will have no recouse but to fight for their freedom. Of couse this is why the Patriot Act was written to redress. Those that fight for their freedom will be just another news story on the national networks as terrorists. NO FURTHER informantion necessary. CASE DEAD.

Its coming. Become a ghost if you can. If you can't be a slave or be dead.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well,about he time all those power hungry politicians and corporate megalomaniacs think they have control,good old mother earth is going to remind us that we are all just insignificant parasites and wipe most of us off her face.

It has been done at least a half dozen times that we modern men know of and ....it...will...happen....again.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

We have the technology to survive everything. all you have to do is put DUMBs inside particularly stable mountains whose geological dynamics allow for 1000's of years of relative calm.

Then you have the ancient civilization ideas, what with all their floating black pyramids, their sun bombs, their flying vimana cars.. but I have no information other than hearsay and schizoid visions to back up these extreme claims and ideas.

I think every major gov. has an ultra contingency plan to survive 100's of end-of-days scenario.

<< 1   >>

join