It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! TPTB have Nuked Arizona!!! Multiple times!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Explanation: Yes I'm a wanton and shamelss sensationalist with this threads Title!

But unfortunately it is all horribly true!

Here is why...

Nevada Test Site [wiki]

The Nevada Test Site (NTS) is a United States Department of Energy reservation located in southeastern Nye County, Nevada, about 65 mi (105 km) northwest of the city of Las Vegas. Formerly known as the Nevada Proving Grounds, the site, established on 11 January 1951, for the testing of nuclear devices, is composed of approximately 1,350 sq mi (3,500 km2) of desert and mountainous terrain. Nuclear testing at the Nevada Test Site began with a one-kiloton (4 terajoule) bomb dropped on Frenchman Flat on 27 January 1951. Many of the iconic images of the nuclear era come from NTS.

So it is indisputable that it happened... Over 900 times!

But what interests me is, and this is why I posted this thread in the US Political Madness forum, that with all the nuclear posturing going on around the world [U.S., Iran, NK, Israel, Pakistan etc.] and with an imminent war possibly breaking out in Arizona [either Civil against the Federal US gov and or international with Mexico and its armed forces or by default with Mexican based black market cartels, COULD Tactically NUKING Arizona be TPTB next Strategic move???

Personal Disclosure: Hmmm 2yr old possibly precognitive Youtube vid and 2 newer ones...

Wasn't there some Iranian Nuke Scientist running around in the U.S. recently under the auspices of the C.I.A. who paid him?... Spooky!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So what do Cold War Prototypes in Nevada have to do with Arizona getting nuked?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hutchie

I have to agree, I don't see what Arizona has to do with the tests long ago in Nevada.

And imminent war in Arizona?

Hyperbolic to say the least.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have to agree with the others
dont see the relevance

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think the OP maintains that the fall out from those outdoor tests drifted over to Arizona.

Perhaps the fact that the groundwater is radiated too might have something to do with it...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I have to agree with the others
dont see the relevance

I'm guessing the OP is suggesting there's the possibility that people might go for unbelievably stupid solutions to illegal immigration? The easiest way to get rid of them is to take us all out! It's sort of like: if noone exists, problems solved-- no war, poverty, disease, hate, famine and most importantly: creepy little Mexicans hopping over the border to take er jerbs and shoot up the place!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Explantion: To the 1st 3 posters... Thanks for taking the bait and bumping the thread!

Here is why...

Arizona Soon To Be Part Of Mexico!! (by pavelivanov22) [ATS]

524 Guard soldiers headed to Arizona-Mexico border (by InvisibleObserver) [ATS]

Obama Sides With Mexico Against Arizona Immigration Law (by airspoon) [ATS]

The U.S. Gov: giving parts of Arizona back to Mexico (by SWCCFAN) [ATS]

More ATS related...

Arizona Mexico [ATS search results]

missing nukes [ATS search results]

And for all those true Conspiracy Theory fans who love tidbits and scraps of dodgy info...

Nuclear weapon: Day 2 [24.wikia.com]

The terrorists of Day 2, led by Syed Ali, attempted to detonate a nuclear weapon in Los Angeles. While the detonation could not be stopped, it was decided that the detonation could be moved to an area with fewer casualties. The Mojave Desert was chosen as the location, and Jack Bauer volunteered to pilot the plane, as it would be too unspecific for it to be sent remotely. However George Mason stepped in at the very last moment, allowing Jack to leave to help rebuild his family life.

Al-Qaida could attack from within U.S. (by Michael Carl) [wnd.com]

The next al-Qaida attack on the United States could come from within, with recruiting for jihadists on the rise and the terror organization continuing to smuggle operatives across international borders, experts confirm.

The recent arrests of terror suspects in Denver, where Najibullah Zazi is suspected of trying to orchestrate an attack on New York City, reveals just how imminent is the danger.

In another new case, Hosam Smadi was arrested for allegedly trying to blow up a Dallas skyscraper. Authorities allege he planted a bomb and tried to ignite it, but there was no damage because the device was faked by undercover FBI agents posing as members of an al-Qaida sleeper cell.

Personal Disclosure:

Edited to remove unrequired content. soz me a
sigh :shk:

[edit on 29-7-2010 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Personal Disclosure:

[edit on 29-7-2010 by OmegaLogos]

Say it aint so OL!? I can't go back to the west coast during a nuclear winter
. Good thread OL. $&F

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Explanation: St*r for you and the 2 members above my 2nd post.

I LOVE you ATS website!!!

Since this thread was just moved and I was alerted by a u2u of that fact... I suddenly realized that the very last u2u I recieved was from ATS itself and was about ...

ATS News: Border Security, Part Two: The Arizona War Zone (by AboveTopSecret.com) [ATS]

I COMPLETELY Overlooked it [I closed it so fast it was subliminal!] and SHOULD have linked it and its predecesor in my original post. I'm loath to edit it so I will post them here NOW...

ATS News: Border Security, Part One: Sheriff Joe Arpaio (by AboveTopSecret.com) [ATS]

ATS is Mind Controlling me [for the better]!

Personal Disclosure: I
the
for allowing this thread to remain up on the forum boards when it was quite glaring in its attention seeking!

P.S. War at home and abroad... can the US afford not too feed its War Pigs.. errh uhm... War Machine with a flood of eveybodies -oods??? [i.e foods, bloods [kin], goods [trade], woods [sacred], (neighbour) hoods [homes] and moods [public sentiment] ]

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

top topics

join