It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graphene Bubbles have Bizarre magnetic properties

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

OK, apply this to the Li/Podkletnov experiments now.

You have a superconductor that spins at a high rate of speed. Upon reaching a certain speed, there is noticed a slight loss in downward force, or weight. This indicates a loss of gravitational effect, as it is not centrifugal force, or inertia (in the mundane sense, anyway) that is causing it.

And you will find that the loss of downward force is proportional to speed.

I was going to let this go, but on another forum i had a member approach me and present this very article in relation to Li.

I figure that if i am not the only one who sees it, it is worth another whack.

Apply the OP article in context with Anti Gravity And The Search For Dr. Ning Li

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40

Originally posted by DCPatriot

Originally posted by Bobbox1980
One of my pet ideas is that alien UFOs use graphene in the skin of their hull to generate the immense magnetic fields needed( if Heim theory turns out to be true) to propel their craft.

Graphene layered on Nitenol (the memory metal supposedly found at Roswell). They have similar tensile strengths and graphene is the most conductive material known to humankind.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Bobbox1980]

That exactly was my point in my since deleted post above.

I am not an engineer, but I understand that a high-speed train propels itself by synchronized magnets.

Why not be able to do the same thing in a graphite-type skinned craft?

Suddenly this changes my entire outlook on the Phoenix Lights and Stephenville, Texas sightings.

As for me, this changes my outlook on the whole Apollo 20/retiredafb controversy. In the book by Luca Scantamburlo titled "Apollo20: The Disclosure", retiredafb mentioned to Scantamburlo that the derelict ships on the Moon used up to 300 Teslas and used MagnetoHydro Dynamics. He also mentioned that the Roswell UFOs used the same amount of Teslas. Furthermore, he mentioned that the derelict ships retained their overall shape even after being bombarded by meteorites for millions of years because they seemed to be made from material that had "memory of shape".
I might get flamed for bringing up that subject, but I find it quite intriguing.

Thanks, I will look this up. Also I believe that many of us in the world have bits and pieces of information that could shed light on alot of stuff. And if MagnetoHydro Dynamics is the possible reason why Earth has a gravity field, why couldn't a smaller version of this process be used for space travel. Also I did see the youtube video of EBA or whatever the female looking body taken from the alien craft on their mission. I don't know if it is real or fake (I want to say fake), but in the whole discussion of the apollo 20 the real stuff may be hidden in plain sight.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm hoping that by replying to this thread it may get us all into the realms of what other threads are on about.
Graphene!!! Come on people.
Most have no idea what this means.
Other threads regarding amazing discoveries are not being connected here.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
I'm hoping that by replying to this thread it may get us all into the realms of what other threads are on about.
Graphene!!! Come on people.
Most have no idea what this means.
Other threads regarding amazing discoveries are not being connected here.

I might be misunderstanding you but graphene might be one of the most significant discoveries in the last 100 years. It deserves to be discussed IMHO

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LightFantastic

My point exactly. Along with other such break throughs. This thread needs to be up and running and not left and forgotten. Also maybe another thread regarding gold, its properties in particular!! Protects against what? Wink wink. And along with massive amounts missing or vanished? You would think it had vanished off the face of the earth? Below ground or literally of the face of the earth?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I wonder how much it costs to produce 1 kg and if it will ever be possible to mass produce it at low costs. I have a suspicion that graphene will be like anti-matter which is ultra powerful but costs a zillion dollars to produce 1 picogram.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

The two inventors of Graphene have been Knighted in The Queens New Years Honours:-

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Interesting....

In Germany Dr. Hell of the Max Planck Society created a new microscope to see smaller than mankind has ever seen. His microscope will open up a new realm of electronics as we can visualize what's happening at the atomic level in magnetic fields/electricity.

What scares me though is they have a research center/operations with China.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join