It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting dolphin Bubbles...must see this :)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing. thanks forb these sweet images.

I wander what we Lost everyday...
Our war against this planet and earthlings (all the earthlings) is our collective suicide.
The idea of Profit have a break point or we (and future generations) are definetively doomed?
S&F.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It is always amusing when someone says that one organism is "more intelligent" than another i.e.
1. Man can kill dolphins at will and so man is more intelligent than dolphins even though man cannot swim down to the depths of the ocean that dolphins are able to achieve.
2. Man is more intelligent than an ant which can crawl up vertical surfaces carrying a leaf heavier than it`s body-weight.
It is not comparing like-with-like. Perhaps "intelligence" is a measure of where one is in the food chain? The higher up one is the more murderous one becomes.
I am waiting for The Cove film to be delivered. The film seems to confirm man`s current attitude to other organisms.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-7-2010 by dr treg]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Through careful analysis, running the shapes and sizes of the rings and the motions of the dolphins as they move them about, applied to an overlay grid of the tank, giving each sector specific values...the dolphin bubble play has been deciphered. And the message reads...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan

It wouldn't be long before they're living in underwater metropolises preparing to leave the water . . .

[edit on 30-7-2010 by alaskan]

If you believe the myths they were originally on land and thought they would be better off in the water.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

Thank you so much for posting this. I knew about dolphin bubble rings a few years back but that was nothing like this. There's a massive amount of manipulation going on here. It's simply stunning. At one point one of the dolphins was nudging the ring into an infinity symbol!!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

There's always room for a hitch-hikers reference in any thread.

So long and thanks for all the...

Now if we only had a babelfish...

[edit on 30-7-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I don't see how this has anything to do with ATS but... yea, that's pretty cool i guess.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing!

It breaks my heart to know that Japanese kill these incredible animals by thousands and that BP is doing their best to paint the ones in the gulf in oil brown and intoxicating them with COREXIT.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by ArkayikRuination
I wasn't aware that dolphins could do this. I wonder how deep their intelligence runs.

Well, clearly they are not as intelligent as humans.

Sometimes you just have to wonder at those who argue that humans are the most intelligent species on the planet.

DOLPHINS, SMOLPHINS!!

I am fascinated by this guy!!! How can I learn how to get an entire can of beer into my mouth?! Now that's talent!!

Pulling my face up over my face....God, if only I could do that!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Sorry but I hate this...And you also have to know that if you like such videos, you are just supporting the torture made to dolphins. Dolphins sonar waves shoud reach minimum a couple of kilometers, and imagine how they feel in those boxes....Terrible..just terrible.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is rapidly becoming one of my favorite places on ATS just because of the wealth of animal behavior I never knew about and had never previous been exposed to! This is one of the best examples of animal intelligence I've yet seen in my opinion. (Not sapience, necessarily.) Amazing.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The Bear Man

Lol good post. I will definitely try it myself. I think you just have to be very persistent.

Should watch that dolphin a couple of hundred more times and maybe I'll learn the trick

I used to watch scuba diving videos like crazy when I was little and many divers did it all the time, it just takes practice.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I am wondering if there is more to this than we understand..

Do some research on a guy named Vcitor Schauberger.. he is an Austrian scientist that some believe was responsible for the incredible technology behind the Nazi UFOs and zero point energy and antigravity.

Schauberger had an amazing unique view of technology and nature. One of the things he was obsessed with was "vortexes". He claimed that vortexes were the most powerful systems in the univers. All our natural systems are based on this system... it looks to me that that is what these dolphins are playing with -- vortexes.. maybe they have an undertsanding of this power in some other way too and are just toying with it a tiny bit here but it may be fundamental to their nature in some way?

Also, read about this... this guy claims to have developed a new math based on the toroid which is a form of the vortex.. like these bubbles.

He sounds like a nut but I think he is on to something here.. and I think he got a lot of his ideas and philosophy from Schauberger

www.youtube.com...

Someone in my research also mentioned how powerful smoke rings are because of the toroid and how they won't break up when traveling long distances.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by 8311-XHT]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I always liked dolphins.. I liked them so much growing up as a child I wanted my parents to let me have 1 that could live in the bathroom tub, lol. Nice still dont see how they make circle bubbles though never seen that before.

[edit on 7/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Waow thats awesome!
reminds me of Ecco The Dolphin

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I never seen this done before! I hope they are having fun and not just trying to create stimuli they cant get in captivity
Either way you slice it these Dolphins are held in pens and are NOT free!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Here's a video I put together entitled 'Extraordinary Toroidal Vortices' and features dolphins, beluga whales, humpback whales, people, and even volcanoes blowing 'rings' of different sorts:

Hopefully the embedding works (posting this from a phone), if not search the title on YouTube or simply type in 'evasius.'

[edit on 30/7/10 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by badw0lf

100% agree with this. Seeing them in the tank is killing me.

I am not 100% but I believe that Sea World only keeps those born in captivity. They have not brought in new dolphins since 1991 and then only injured. 1971 was the start of the dolphin research and breeding program. The dolphins in the video would be part of that breeding program.

I do agree I would much sooner see them in the wild, BUT these programs bring public awareness and in doing so AMAZING steps have been taken for animal rights, protection and understanding.

Just think about how many we would be killing with tuna nets if there was not public outcry and understanding of how amazing these "NOT JUST SOME FISH" are.

Without a few of them to show there would be much more danger to them in the wild.

I LOVE THEM! We have them in the river here where I live and have got to hang out with them. I fell off a jet ski and found myself circled by a pod. I was like... "Oh wow, now what" One came and bumped my injured knee and 2 more came and rubbed me toward the jet ski. I kinda just floated there not knowing what to do, but at the same time laughing with joy. I had to get going because of a storm but would have stayed as long as possible if not.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is sad!

www.youtube.com... The pointless slaughter of the dolphins for what? according to the video the meat is so highly toxic with Mercury, it is unfit to eat.

Then they are feeding the tainted meat to school children? That's awful!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
fantastic...

V V clever mammal - I think they have a sense of humour too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join