It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream that's been bothering me...Possible meaning??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
When animals are in my dream, I like to look up the meaning of the Native American totem for that animal.

According to www.legendsofamerica.com... The wolf represents loyalty, perseverance, success, intuition, and spirit.

And then, I would look at how I felt in the dream towards that animal. It sounds like in your dream you felt hurt by it. Were you afraid? Perhaps the dream means that you have felt hurt by someone who was supposed to be there to protect you, but they hurt you instead. But I imagine the wolf branding you wasn't that they were intentionally trying to hurt you, perhaps they were trying to protect you by giving you the brand. So perhaps it is to show you that even though you were hurt, they were trying to protect you the whole time. That's my interpretation of it.

Personally, I'm not certain the dream is connected to your brother depending on how he died. If he was hurt or sick, and perhaps you were fearful of him leaving, then it would make sense because you might have felt he was leaving you even though you felt he should stay loyal to you by staying because he is family, but his going still leaves a mark on you that will protect you forever even though it might hurt. But say, if he was hit by a car out of the blue, I would think any connection was more of a coincidence. But that's just me! Sorry about your loss by the way.

Welcome to the forums by the way. There is a forum dedicated to dreams and interpretations if you want to check it out. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I felt only annoyance of the wolfs branding. And confusion. It was a big wolf and I recall looking up at him as he branded me in more confusion then pain. I wasn't afraid at all. I didn't speak to my bro for 2 years before his death. His death was sudden and unexpected...I do still carry guilt and remorse for not speaking to him. Thank you for your reply...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join