It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Normal People Doing Great Things on the Gulf! Operation Noah's Ark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Here's some news that's finally good news on the Gulf. I think it's safe to say that in the end it will be the people of the Gulf who truly clean up BP's mess.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this mate - though its no surprise this thread has garnered such little attention

Nonetheless, its heart-warming to know that some creatures calling the Gulf home will live to see their home restored once again.

It is selfless people like this who I really hope received some of the love and positive energy sent the Gulf's way over the last few months.

As for BP refusing to assist them financially, well, all I can say is that I hope the world learns of this fact....

Otherwise though - a BIG thumbs up

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I thought it was odd that he referred to the living creatures as "the things" and (eventually releasing) "this stuff".

I am also curious as to the location and where the seawater to fill the tanks was being pumped from. Could it be water that is contaminated with corexit and crude?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I honestly didn't figure it would get much attention because it's not fear mongoring but I thought it was worth posting since it's the first news that's actually good from the Gulf and that in many cases the citizens get overlooked in the whole situation.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Excellent! It is the people who will clean this up. Waiting around and complaining about BP and the government not doing enough will help nothing!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lupin

I know. No-one would admit to it but the majority of ATSers enjoy the fear, the horror and the chaos. That's their choice and i got no problem with them, but it is a shame.

Oh well, it put a smile on my face at least mate so thanks again

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hi, I live a few miles from this facility and have met Mr. Rudloe and he is not normal (in a good way). I know the kids love to visit his place and, I am glad he is upgrading. The water is fine here and it looks like the ark wont be necessary.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spongebob

Should you meet him again please be sure you tell him that his efforts warmed hearts the world over. Tell him we are proud of him and his teams efforts. He HAS made a difference

new topics

top topics

join