It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Warns World War III May be Biblical War of Gog and Magog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The elder George Bush’s Skull and Bones secret name is ‘Magog’, a name given to those members with the most sexual experience. These names Gog and Magog represent fallen angels and demonic superpowers that will attempt to destroy humanity in the last days, according to the plan mapped out in the Bible, a book which is riddled with esoteric meanings hidden from “profane” understanding.

Gog and Magog are also depicted as giant demonic guardians of the masonic Templar/Zionist-controlled City of London which is at the center of global banking power. Traditionally, the “Lord Mayor” of the City took these guardian statues out every year, in a public masonic procession, presumably in a symbolic demonstration of their importance and power to the brotherhood. The tie-in of Gog and Magog with Freemasonry and other secret societies is therefore obvious.

They are working according to a long-range plan for a New World Order global government, a world whose populations are drastically reduced and whose remaining people are to become cyborg slaves of the global plantation. The banking elite planned out the last two world wars, funded all sides to engineer society and are about to embark on a third and final world war to seal the deal. In fact, we are already in the first stage of that war, which appears that it will last much longer than the first two world wars combined. It is all planned out and staged
Israel national news Ezra HaLevi ,Very scary stuff Ats!!

Its amazing the human race are still being threatened with this stuff after all this time,I saw a lecture by Ian Crane and it was very intresesting stuff on 2012 and
zionist beliefs red ice radio,thanks Henrik hope your well my friend.

REST IN PEACE RIK CLAY!! A MAN WHO RESEARCHED SO GOOD HE HAD TO GO
gUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK REALLY HAPPENED TO RIK CLAY??

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well, in regards Goerge Bush's appelation in Skull n Bones...I dont know at one time I might of thought there was something more to it, but really I consider those a bunch of good ol blue blood boys who have just enough knowledge of esoterica to borrow from it in name only. I dont really think that they are anything more then a group of self serving rich kids trying to add some air to thier already over inflated egos. Do I think theres a shadow government, an emphatic yes...does skull and bones represent some aspect of this old testament prophecy, I have to respond with a resounding no.

They might like to paint themselves that way, at the most TPTB are manipulating the masses through associations that are drawn from biblical refrences. I mean its almost to easy. People have been conditioned to look outside of themselves for answers...that is where the real crime has been perpetrated. TPTB have rested our inner lives entirely ou of existence on a mass social scale. We spend all our time demonizing that outside rather than raising up that which exists on the inside...consciousness.

Nice work on your thread, but you know I think Ive reached a critical threshold on all this biblical refrencing and applying and re-applying new and old characters to play the limited rolls.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

Well if Satan is in human form on earth he'd definately be on first name terms with Papa Bush and Henry Kissinger.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hey I totally agree that Henry Kissinger is probably one of the most involved persons in the shadow government. Bush senior is a dipstick.

Its just the biblical references, I cant tell you how many people, countries, aliens etc..have held the hi office of Gog and Magog in threads etc...over the years,

On a side note...SATAN was the accuser of God...prosecuting attorney if you will. Lucifer and Satan are not the same being.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
He implicated the royal family rather publicly and connected a lot of dots for a lot people.. I don't think he killed himself.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The same empire is still ruling the world that created the stories the Bible steals from. It'd be fairly easy to construct and contrive global events to fit a certain world view, especially with an unlimited supply of influence, read: money. The plan seems to be going rather well.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thank you very much Shadowfoot for your opinion and a very good one its is too.
,I agree with you totally,its about time the human race moved on and stopped trying to revert back to so called certin sacrad texts as a indication of the future.The only problem i see is if world leaders do not stop this madness somebody with his finger on the trigger so to speak will destroy are world.I sort of agree with you about Bush and his cronies on a world scale they might not control much, but USA i really do belive they have it sewn up,i belive they are a chapter of the real power ,do you remember the bush speech when he said we have a old saying in tenessee

NO #ING WAY HAHHA,YOUR RIGHT SHADOW FOOT HE CANT BE THE TOP OF THE PILE,i for one like him lol
thanks for your input!! geogre bush
for president again i say

[edit on 29-7-2010 by johnny c]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hehe well Im glad to have a good conversation with fellow enthusiasts on one long boring thursday afternoon at work...just want to get home and get back to work on the cabinets Im making for the local brewery

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

I have a cool thread on the irish gardai refusing to arrest henry kissinger and also david rockerfeller geting heckled inside the tri lateral building in dublin just click my name

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

Good stuff mate hehe, Cabinets for a brewery my sort of job
Great tips involved there!!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I know it is a funny one purple monkey,it just seemed a bit stange how he passed away. I wonder if there was a under lying healt problems??
I dont think so though,he was very good and maybe he got close to something??

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I know it is a funny one purple monkey,it just seemed a bit stange how he passed away. I wonder if there was a under lying healt problems??
I dont think so though,he was very good and maybe he got close to something??

A lot of "suicides" of these types of people occur, and there is in fact an underlying health problem. I'm not sure of the medical term, but the layman's vernacular is "having a big mouth." Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

anglodemonicmatrix i know mate,now papa bush if reptillions are real he isdefo one and i know it sounds crazy!! but them eyes man!!!
something not right!!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I know a fair few people that have passed away from that .lol
I hear short shots mirco blasts solves the problem haha

new topics

top topics

join