It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Mini Tarot Readings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I am male.
Will my ex ever change for the better and take responsibility? And secondarily, should I ever feel safe in taking her back if it ever becomes a possibility?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hi, if you have time for one more i'd like a reading too

Female
Will a conflict with a family member be resolved?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by sylvie

i'm down for one!

am i following the right paths for my destiny?

where is my life going?

is arizona the right destination for me?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by metalholic]

Sorry to say it, metalholic, but I don't see that your life is going in the right direction as it is. That being said, you and you alone have the power to change that at any time.

In your past, I see that you put yourself into dangerous situations, maybe even an addiction of some sort. This situation came about because you were kind of innocently -- or maybe recklessly -- putting yourself into it, without consideration of the consequences. Call it naivety at that point, but it seems that the effects are still with you to some degree.

Presently, the cards tell me that you're in a situation where you feel oppressed and you're rebelling against this oppression. Maybe you feel stuck in your current circumstances, but anger doesn't seem to be the answer here.

In the near future, I see a lot of confusion about the path you want to take, as well as maybe your career. There's also an older male, a father figure that plays a role here as well.

From your reading, I get that you're in limbo right now and don't know what to do. As to Arizona, I've lived there before and it's great, but remember, wherever you go, you take yourself with you. So if you want to go to AZ as some kind of escape, it won't work. First you have to get clear with yourself and figure out what you can do to clean up the mess you've found yourself in.

I recommend meditation. Lay off the metal music (if your avatar is any indication) and listen to peaceful music that you find uplifting. Get the anger out of your system and replace it with acceptance. Only when you can fully accept the situation you're in will you be able to change it. If this were a longer reading, I'd have more to say about that, but this format doesn't really allow for in-depth advice.

I wish you all the best.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAgentScully
What does my future hold?

or some variation of that question, whatever helps.

Thank you

More specific, please.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Got anything for this old jarhead...

Never had a reading. Petition in a different thread but no response yet.

Thanks

Male, love life future

[edit on 29-7-2010 by jam321]

Hmm... let's see. Your past confuses me a little because I don't know how to read the cards. Are you gay? I'm asking because there are several male figures here.

Okay, for the past I'll give you 2 different interpretations, and you tell me which one's true: either a) you had a relationship with a man who was likely older than you and very nurturing; or b) you've been living with your actual father who was very good to you.

In the present, your fulfillment actually comes from getting together with groups of people and socializing, rather than focusing on one partner. Right now, you seem pretty happy doing that, and I don't get the impression you're missing anything. Your social life seems very active at the moment.

In the future, I see a stronger commitment. You will get married and start a family rather soon (but I find that a bit confusing since no actual love interest is showing up in the cards).

I hope you make any kind of sense out of this.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

LOL, no, not gay by any measure. But I am close to my father.. He lives in Mexico.

Present is dead on.

Future- well, have to wait for that.

Thanks for the reading.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hi Sylvie. Male here. My only question is what is the outlook of my upcoming move to a new state? Thanks a lot, really appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

I'll give you an easy one.

Am I right?(Time machine wise, Future)

Here's what I got.

In your past, you had someone in your family who was really, really smart... I mean genius level or some such.

In the present, you're very ambitious in studying science, engineering, whatever it is you're doing. You also seem to have inherited that inventive mind of that family member I was just talking about. It looks to me like you're definitely more the science type than the spiritual type.

There's a male figure in your future, some sort of authority figure, like a professor, scientist, or something. He feels like some kind of mentor to me. Since there are no delusional cards around, I'd say, in answer to your question, yes, I believe you are right.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by ItsAgentScully
What does my future hold?

or some variation of that question, whatever helps.

Thank you

More specific, please.

Ah, okay.

How will my life change in the next year?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Question: Did I miss a lot of opportunities in life so far?

I can answer that without the cards: everyone of us misses opportunities in life, but there are always more coming up.

What I usually do is ask God/Spirit/the Universe/whatever you want to call it to bring me new opportunities that will be beneficial for me. Then, when they arrive, I grab them. YOu'll recognize them because it will be things that will fall into your lap seemingly out of nowhere, without you having to do anything for them. BUT you DO have to take them when they come -- otherwise they won't be provided anymore.

For example, I once wanted to spice up my life a little and asked Spirit for new opps. A few weeks later some lady called me and asked me if I wanted to become a member of their artists' co-op and hang my paintings in their gallery. It was a real challenge at that point and I didn't think I was ready for it, but I took it nevertheless because I knew it was a gift from the Universe and it would have been wrong to reject what I myself had asked for.

That's really all you need to know. There, now go and grab your opportunities.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hi sylvie, please pick a card for me, please?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thanks, OP, for the kind and interesting offer.

OK, let's see...

(I am male)

Question: Tell me about trends for my physical health (deterioration or improvement), and specifically physical pain and pain management.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin
Hi Sylvie. Thanks for doing this. I'm a female and my question is:

Will I move to a different state?

Thanks.
Aislin

Hi there. For your past: it looks to me like you're very compassionate and charitable, but in the past it was often combined with fighting for what you know to be right. It almost feels to me like your a social worker or part of some activist group.

Right now, you are longing for a life that is more wholesome and peaceful than the one you have currently; some place you can truly call home and where you can find some peace of mind.

In the near future, there is indeed a change coming. From what I see here, the state you will move to will be lush, green, mountainous, with four distinct seasons, snow in the winter... maybe a New England state, maybe Wisconsin, in any case, a state where life isn't too fast-paced. Be careful, though, that you don't pass up the opportunity to jump when it presents itself, due to your mind getting in the way.

In other words, if you get an opportunity to go, then go, and don't second-guess yourself. Divine timing is not always our timing (sometimes you have to wait when you don't want to, and sometimes the Universe seems to jump the gun before you're ready), but do your best to leap when the chance offers itself.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Good evening Sylvie,

If you feel up to it, I would like a reading.

I am female and my question is hmm ...

How do things look financially for my family? (will they get easier soon?)

Thank you in advance for your time.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Millions
Hi Sylvie!

Great thread - thanks!

My question is : I've had a pretty crappy last year - do you see things improving anytime soon?

John

Interestingly, John, the cards don't call it a crappy year, they call it "an opportunity for growth." As they say, no pain, no gain, and more often than not, we grow much more (emotionally and spiritually) through strife than through happy times. I bet if you looked back and saw it that way, you'd figure out quite easily WHAT exactly those lessons for growth were and how they have changed you for the better.

Right now you seem to me in a very good space -- apparently those tough times have taught you how to be more contemplative and reflect more on your own life and yourself than you might have done before. There's also a woman around you who seems very supportive -- a down-to-earth, no-nonsense woman with a great spirit and a contagious belly laugh. You should be grateful to have her in your life.

In the near future, I see some worry in the love department for you. There is no doubt great love surrounding you, but you have to make some kind of decision that makes you feel like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. It seems to me, though, that most of your problems -- past and future ones -- are pretty much of your own making. It's not so much the outside world that ganging up on you than you yourself sabotaging what you have.

Since you're so good at contemplating now, with some effort and meditation you should be able to figure out rather easily how to remedy this challenge.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Good evening,

If you have time, I would like to have a reading.

I'm a male; a King of Swords, if you will.

I'm facing a tough decision in my relationship and I would like guidance on the outcome if I follow my current path.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

I'll give you an easy one.

Am I right?(Time machine wise, Future)

Here's what I got.

In your past, you had someone in your family who was really, really smart... I mean genius level or some such.

In the present, you're very ambitious in studying science, engineering, whatever it is you're doing. You also seem to have inherited that inventive mind of that family member I was just talking about. It looks to me like you're definitely more the science type than the spiritual type.

There's a male figure in your future, some sort of authority figure, like a professor, scientist, or something. He feels like some kind of mentor to me. Since there are no delusional cards around, I'd say, in answer to your question, yes, I believe you are right.

Yeah I believe what you saw was my grandfather on my mothers side.

My mom does say I am a lot like him.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Could I get, well, just a general life reading? I need to see if what you get is the same thing I am continually getting.

There's really not a whole lot you get in "general" terms from such a short reading, and I hate to do it... but fine.

Past: Your great strength has been taking it easy and being able to let go of the past. Keep that up, it's a good thing to have.

Present: You should be in an exceptionally good space right now. Things go well for you, and you have the patience to wait for good things to happen. You're not one to push the envelope.

Future: You will reap the rewards of what your past and present show. There's a woman in the cards that has to do with you getting that "reward," either a partner or someone that is connected to you business-wise. She's a very energetic, ambitious type, of a fiery but beneficial temperament.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hi, Sylvie. Thanks for the opportunity of your readings.

I am male.

Is the current path I am following a good one?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorg
HI I am about to move a long distance to get a fresh start Single male and this is a my question. Is the move good for me at this stage of my life. thanks true believer here.

IN the recent past, your situation has been kind of fragmented -- a lot of harmony on the one hand, on the other hand a lot of questioning if it was right for you and also the rejection of things you were being offered. It seems to me that all the more negative aspects were solely in your own mind, though... a kind of restlessness, the constant questioning, failing to count your blessings, etc. You may want to look into that again to learn from it.

Currently, I'm getting the delusion card that tells me that your idea of "getting a fresh start" and manifesting your own destiny is not quite what you think it is. It feels to me you're running away from something instead of towards something... which is not the best starting point as you well know.

For the near future, (are you moving to Thailand or some Asian country?), I see you reminiscing about your childhood home and kind of yearning to go back there, to a time that was easy and wholesome and full of wonder.

Honestly, I'm wondering if this is the right thing for you to do at this point. But you sound like it's already a done deal. Maybe you could leave yourself at least a loophole, so you can come back if you don't like it. Maybe you could stay wherever you go for just half a year or so and see how you like it before making any final decisions.

Good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join