It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Mini Tarot Readings

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Hi again Sylvie,

Since I really did not get my question answered and the cards avoided it entirely, would you mind if I ask another?

No need to clarify what was already mentioned because it really is true, and I guess the question I asked was unanswerable. I hope you did not think I was being rude in my last reply.

Q: I have often thought of myself as living in a forest. They say there are forest souls who find themselves in the desert, and desert souls who find themselves in the forest. Is there a forest in my future? Of course this would mean I would have to move so that might be the generality of the question.

Thanks again

Interesting question, greensage.

What I'm getting here is that you are not a forest but a water soul... which would explain why you're yearning for a change of scenery from dry new Mexico. You should live by the ocean (which, of course, doesn't preclude forests -- places like Oregon and Washington have both). Water seems to be the element that is spiritually important to you... whether it's the actual ocean or lakes/rivers in lush-green, wholesome surroundings.

Actually, your divine time will come very, very soon. You will get some kind of message that will lead to an opportunity for you to leave the place you're at... but look for it and most importantly, act on it without hesitation; those windows of opportunity don't stay open forever.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redroc64
reply to post by sylvie

Hi Sylvie,
I am male,and my question is - For how long will i remain single.
Thank-you in advance.

Hi there,

there's a woman in your past that you haven't managed to let go of. Until you do, you'll sabotage every chance you get for a new relationship. You have to "cut the emotional strings" to this person once and for all... it doesn't mean you should never think of her again, but you need stop yearning for her (or resenting her, whichever one it is) before the Universe can send someone new your way. Right now, even if it did, you wouldn't be able to either recognize or hold that person.

Are you a spiritual seeker? If so, you should get some kind of message (email or whatever) regarding a spiritual event/conference/workshop, etc. If you go there, you may find a person that would be compatible with you. But as I said, first you need to let go of the other one.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzy2688
Hi,

I am a female.

First question: Will I find a job some time in the near future as in the year 2010?

Second question: My stepson was killed in a plane crash in January of 2008? Will the company he worked for accept responsibility and settle the wrongful death lawsuit that we have pending?

Third question: How is my health and my husband's health? Any forseeable health issues?

Fourth question: My sister has Lupus. Do you see any cures for this in the future?

Thanks!

Hi jazzy, too many questions. I'll pick #1 and 2.

#1: for the job, that's a no... at least not the job you have envisioned. You have to let go of your preset notions and start thinking out of the box,e.g., take a job that is not in the field you're thinking of.

#2: Yes, it looks like the company will pay up... out of conflict and confusion comes resolution.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a
My daughter is leaving home, for the first time, next month, to live in another continent for a whole 12 months!

My question is:-

Is she going to gain, from the experience, as much as she is going to give?

As a mum, I'd also like reassurance that she'll be safe, happy, have the time of her life, etc, etc, but even the cards won't take away the anxiety of my baby leaving home so I'll stick with the question above.

Thank you for your time.

BB

Maya,

don't worry, this is going to be a fantastic experience for her. I see it here as breaking up a phase in her life that she has felt to be stagnant and stifling. This has ended, and that's good.

Divine guidance: It's great that you have such a close connection to your daughter, but make sure that you don't put your own life "on ice" while she's gone. She's broken out of the stagnation, now you do the same. Find some new interests and fun stuff to do.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BladeDraven
I am a male, and answering this would mean the world to me.

Will we ever be together again?

The stars seem to think so but it just hasn't happened yet.

BladeDraven,

there's something new for you, and it's in the making right now. You could fall head over heels in love again, and the window of opportunity for that is imminent.

However, divine guidance tells me, to find fulfillment in that new relationship coming up, you need to let go of the old one. There's no point holding on to this -- the Universe HATES stagnation. Forget the past and move on to the future.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaguedaa
reply to post by sylvie

Hello there!
I would like a reading please.

I am a female, I am wondering if my mother's legal issues will resolve soon. If you get any info as to how they're going to be resolved (positively or negatively for her) that would be a plus!

Thank you for taking the time!

Oh, wow, it looks like your mother has been waiting a long time for this -- but something should happen soon (we're talking within 3 months). The resolution should be in her favor, and there's some shocking aspect to it. That could be a piece of information or evidence that hasn't shown up before and will be quite a surprise, or a surprise witness, or some such. The outcome should be good.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by diabolique
Sorry if this is a duplicate post.

Hi - Female Taurus here.

My band has gone through a lot of upheaval in the past few months, the latest being my drummer deciding to quit a few dates before a gig. Should I replace her and try to keep the band going, or is now the time to strike out on my own as a solo artist, as some have suggested? I have a few shows coming up and a new cd coming out and I'm wondering which way to go and what to watch out for.

Thanks for your help!

Hmmm... interesting. The next developments in this direction should be very swift. It looks to me like you are more a "team player" than a solo artist, at least at the present point in time. So the drummer was a she? I'm asking because divine guidance tells me that you should reduce (?) the band to 3 people, you and two guys. I don't see any women.

One guy is a water sign, Pisces, Cancer or Scorpio (or has those characteristics) - i.e., easy-going, mentally flexible, a "cool dude."

The other is an air sign, Aquarius, Libra or Gemini (or has those characteristics) -- i.e., an analytical thinker, dry wit, troubleshooter per excellence. Both seem to be very creative.

I guess you'll do better with guys than gals.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
okay i have a question if you have the time to reply.

what does my career hold for me?

probaby already been asked but meh

im male btw
moosevernel

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hey Sylvie,

just curious about my current and future living situation. I've moved alot in my lifetime, and I've gotten to the point where I would like to settle down, but I am not sure if I am in the right area for that. could you give me an idea of what I might have in store?

thanks, and as you asked, I will tell you I am male.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr
Thanks in advance.

I feel as though I am heading towards a crossroads spiritually, how do I proceed?

- Phoenix

Something major is happening right now around you, but it seems you're kind of blind to it. What I'm talking about is a major breakdown of the old order -- things around you should feel like nothing's solid anymore. I definitely get here, though, that you're not welcoming this change and try to ignore it. That's the wrong way to go.

Granted, this change might be rather dramatic and thus probably somewhat scary to you, but don't miss this! It's what you've been waiting for, just in the disguise of a tiger instead of a lamb. :O)

You also have the chance right wrong to make amends, right some wrongs, etc. Seize it -- that will free you from various emotional burdens that you will need to shed to move on to the next level.

Divine guidance says you've been fighting some kind of real or perceived oppression, and now you're weary and can't fight anymore. Tao says, be like the water. It doesn't fight, it will flow and bend itself around anything, but in the long run it wears down even the hardest rock. Read the Tao Te Ching and learn from the water.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Hello and thanks in advance. Hope you are not overwhelmed yet.

I am a man, tell me what you see.

Originally posted by sylvie

Some of you I might have to ask for clarification or something more specific. "Tell me about myself" doesn't really cut it, and I hate fishing in the dark.

Your present looks very, very good. The Universe is pouring out its cornucopia on you, and you should have a very happy family life/relationship right now.

There will be a setback in the near future. If this a question about your health (you said you almost died 3 years ago), then I'd say the likelihood of an infection of some sort is high.

Divine guidance says that you are truly blessed by Spirit, but you have a tendency to self-sabotage/self-destruction. If you can remove this tendency -- maybe through counseling? -- you could basically change your name to "Lucky." Seriously, your level of divine support, guidance, and blessing is outstanding. If you don't feel that in your life, you need to stop undermining yourself.

I have been in transition for about 5 years and nearly died 3 years ago. Can you see anything significant in my future?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Phew. I'll do the page 8 answers sometime later.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

reply to post by sylvie

Oh, wow, it looks like your mother has been waiting a long time for this -- but something should happen soon (we're talking within 3 months). The resolution should be in her favor, and there's some shocking aspect to it. That could be a piece of information or evidence that hasn't shown up before and will be quite a surprise, or a surprise witness, or some such. The outcome should be good.

You just made my day! there is nothing that would make me happier than seeing the day my mom hears the good news and gets that burden off her back. She actually has two legal battles going on, she has been waiting for 17 years on one and 6 years aprox on the other... Crazy!

Thank you! lots of good Karma to you. (and everyone else! =) )

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Something major is happening right now around you, but it seems you're kind of blind to it. What I'm talking about is a major breakdown of the old order -- things around you should feel like nothing's solid anymore. I definitely get here, though, that you're not welcoming this change and try to ignore it. That's the wrong way to go.

Not intentionally ignoring, but I do feel somewhat oblivious/like I'm missing something that's staring me in the face

Granted, this change might be rather dramatic and thus probably somewhat scary to you, but don't miss this! It's what you've been waiting for, just in the disguise of a tiger instead of a lamb. :O)

Sound fun

You also have the chance right wrong to make amends, right some wrongs, etc. Seize it -- that will free you from various emotional burdens that you will need to shed to move on to the next level.

Divine guidance says you've been fighting some kind of real or perceived oppression, and now you're weary and can't fight anymore. Tao says, be like the water. It doesn't fight, it will flow and bend itself around anything, but in the long run it wears down even the hardest rock. Read the Tao Te Ching and learn from the water.

Very much so this. Tao? I'll give it a looksie. Thank you

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi
I am not sure if you are still doing mini readings but I am a new member
and just saw the post. I am female and my question is about what my direction in life should be I have felt really stuck for a number of years in just about every area of my life. Do you see positive chage at all or a move (feel very un safe and very unsettled in S CA where I live)
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated .

Thanx soooo much

Ray-Anna

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Warmest of greetings Sylvia,

Are you still offering the Tarot readings? If so, here is my question: I am in my late 50's and divorced, will I ever connect with the woman I have always loved?

Peace and Gratitude for your generosity.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi Sylvie,

If you are still in need of practise I am female and I would like to know if my future looks better than my past or if not what areas of my life should I look to change to improve it.

PS Do you feel these questions and feedback have improved your reading abilities with the tarot.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by keldas]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Phew. I'll do the page 8 answers sometime later.

mine is on page 9....do you think you will go that far?. i understand its time consuming but i have bookmarked this thread and will keep checking back.

thanks for what you are doing.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the reading. Very insightful! I have been feeling that things have been moving very quickly in the past 6 months.

The previous drummer was female, and I have been thinking of paring down the band to a trio. The easy-going water sign sounds like my bassist. We tried out a new female drummer and she seems to exhibit more "air sign" qualities than the last one, but I'll also keep an eye out for any males with that trait.

Overall, I seem to work better with male musicians, so you're probably right in suggesting that I sticking to collaborating with men. I don't feel ready to go solo just yet, mainly because my music isn't really tailored for that.

Originally posted by diabolique

Hi - Female Taurus here.

My band has gone through a lot of upheaval in the past few months, the latest being my drummer deciding to quit a few dates before a gig. Should I replace her and try to keep the band going, or is now the time to strike out on my own as a solo artist, as some have suggested? I have a few shows coming up and a new cd coming out and I'm wondering which way to go and what to watch out for.

Thanks for your help!

Hmmm... interesting. The next developments in this direction should be very swift. It looks to me like you are more a "team player" than a solo artist, at least at the present point in time. So the drummer was a she? I'm asking because divine guidance tells me that you should reduce (?) the band to 3 people, you and two guys. I don't see any women.

One guy is a water sign, Pisces, Cancer or Scorpio (or has those characteristics) - i.e., easy-going, mentally flexible, a "cool dude."

The other is an air sign, Aquarius, Libra or Gemini (or has those characteristics) -- i.e., an analytical thinker, dry wit, troubleshooter per excellence. Both seem to be very creative.

I guess you'll do better with guys than gals.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join