It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Mini Tarot Readings

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Alrighty.....I'm female, early part of Sagittarius...
Wondering if the present "test" of my life is working as I see it...or if I've failed
and faltered on my road??

Can't believe your dedication to answering all these posts! lol Thank you!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hi Sylvie, thank you for starting this thread, and thank you for your continual efforts over the past few days. I would appreciate a reading if and when you get a chance.

I am male, 32, and a Taurus.

Basically whatever you see for the rest of the year will be much appreciated. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hi Sylvie-

I am female, 42, and Scorpio. I would like to know what I need to do to make my hip/leg issue heal.

Thank you so much, I appreciate the time and energy you are putting into this.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida
Hi Sylvie-

I am female, 42, and Scorpio. I would like to know what I need to do to make my hip/leg issue heal.

Thank you so much, I appreciate the time and energy you are putting into this.

hey same here....female/42/scorpio....same problem but mine comes from my lower back. have you had that checked out?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

My son was born April 1st.
He does have some difficulties keeping himself calm. He might be borderline ADD. We found with lots of patience and diet control he is calmer!

My husband is trying to get approved for disability. He has 3 injured disks in his lower back. We have been trying to get approved for almost 2 years now! The card might be about my brother. He needs to get his butt in gear and finally graduate from college, get a real job! LOL

The cards you pulled for me hit close to home. Thank you so much for your time and effort! I appreciate it!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hi Sylvie,

First. Thanks for the reading. I think a strong past is clouding my present and future. I was in a long term relationship with no chance for kids because the girl was a PSYCHO!, but we both talked during the fallout that we had both wanted kids all along. It was the capper for a wasted 9 years.

Now I have a beautiful wife and a son. We plan to have more.

Thank you again for putting yourself out there.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't been able to finish the readings I promised yet... right now I'm swamped with work (and was just voted chairperson of the Mission Committee in our church -- even though I tried to duck ;o)). I'll try my best to get at least to the ones before the cutoff point on page 8.

Just be patient... I may be able to do some more tonight or tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
Sorry I haven't been able to finish the readings I promised yet... right now I'm swamped with work (and was just voted chairperson of the Mission Committee in our church -- even though I tried to duck ;o)). I'll try my best to get at least to the ones before the cutoff point on page 8.

Just be patient... I may be able to do some more tonight or tomorrow.

I didn't notice that you had a cut off point. Please disregard my previous post. And congratulations on your new position at church.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I can finish the rest of the readings if that's cool. I have no formal or informal training though. I also definately won't be sober. If it's any consolation I can give everyone good news.

Takers???

[edit on 2-8-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
I can finish the rest of the readings if that's cool. I have no formal or informal training though. I also definately won't be sober. If it's any consolation I can give everyone good news.

Takers???

[edit on 2-8-2010 by AProphet1233]

thanks for the offer but im going to have to decline . ill wait... but thanks for the laugh man.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by punterdeb

hey same here....female/42/scorpio....same problem but mine comes from my lower back. have you had that checked out?

Nice to meet you! Yes, I have had it checked as well as the nerves by a neurologist. They said it would just "go away" - but it hasn't, and it has been 3 years.. sorry you have had similar issues.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Aw man. Where'd you go Sylvie? You almost got to mine

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by yayeeya
Hi Sylvie! Thank you for your time, it's been a long time since I have done this.

I am male.

Will I stay in my current location and find work?

Thank you!

HI there,

to make it short, it looks to me here as if you are with a woman (GF or married) who actually has a job at a larger company right now... so I would assume that that's a factor in you not wanting to move somewhere else.

In the very near future, you will actually have a chance to find something that you really love to do -- it may not be the line of work you're in now, but it will be something you'll find appealing. So keep an open mind and don't just look for the kind of job you've been doing all along.

If you do that, the outcome could be very beneficial for you. I see great enthusiasm here and you'll feel like you really want to hold on to that new job. I didn't get any cards that imply you would have to move.

Good luck!

Thank you Sylvie for your time and insight! I live in SE Asia with my GF, I can't wait to get to work! I will report back when something new develops! I hope this really pans out for me. Take care!

[edit on 7-8-2010 by yayeeya]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi, I'm back. Sorry, it's been a while, but I was just soooo swamped with work and family duties. I'm gonna finish up the promised readings today.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by david1957
re Tarot Card reading
Here's my question
I go in holiday in 2 weeks, on my own, will it be memorable or miserable

Hi David,

it looks like this is a vacation you've been waiting for for quite a bit -- it's like a personal reward you're giving yourself. You might have saved up for it for quite a while as well.

Is this a vacation in Hawaii or some Caribbean island? It seems like it's some location you've felt a yearning for. Don't worry, you're going to have a good time, and it'll be a great experience for you to do it on your own.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA

whats about me?

Sorry, too unspecific. Can't do that with 3 cards.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitbul13
Male
What job will I have in 5 years?

Past: it looks to me as though you went to college and/or even got a graduate degree, but didn't really explore all your options at that time.

Present: You're a master in your profession right now, but you're fed up with doing what you're doing, even though you should have a lot of success.

Future: You need to find a synthesis between your current profession (i.e., what you're so good at) and your dreams. Most important, don't go for the "treadmill" again -- i.e., 60-hour weeks and fierce ambition. You need to take it easy and let go of high-flying business goals. You'll be much happier that way.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_form
Male

Will I get accepted for this job, and will I enjoy it?

Hi there,

what I'm getting is that you should have to put a lot of contemplation into whether you want this job or not... but you really didn't. Maybe you just went for it, or you deluded yourself into thinking it would be the right job for you. I don't think you will get this job, which IMO is a blessing in disguise, because if you did get it, you wouldn't feel good there.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherfey
Hey Sylvie, I would love a reading if possible.

I am male.

I want to know if I will be changing jobs anytime soon.

Thank you in advance if you are able do my reading.

Hi sherfey,

it seems that your current job requires a lot of deep thinking and reflection. It definitely seems to be a job that has to do with math, logic, numbers... maybe you're a teacher, a financial consultant, a CFA, or something along those lines.

Whether or not you change jobs is up to you (I'm not getting anything fateful here), but it will be in the same field of logic. You seem to be pretty sensitive (in the sense of psychic), and if you have any chance to find a job where you can combine this sharpened intuition with your more logical side, that'd be perfect for you.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashcool007
Advance S&F

If you have time I m Male

I want to know about my career side for the future as I am strugling to find a job......

You currently don't seem to be in a bad space... the cards show you as very balanced and family life is great and fulfilling. It looks like you actually being home more and having more time for the family.

In the near future you need to be careful not to slide into a dangerous situation, may that be to start drinking or taking drugs out of frustration about your job situation or the likes -- that's a slippery slope and all that will result from it is major heartbreak.

I was asking for divine guidance in your case, and what I'm getting here is that you would make a fabulous house-husband and stay-at-home dad. Let your wife go to work and you take care of the kids. Let go of old-fashioned cliches about being the provider and "head of the household"; stereotypes like that will get you nowhere. Think about this.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join