It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wal-Mart DISCONTINUES fresh seafood in Florida; Feds think public can’t HANDLE THE TRUTH about tox

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Originally I wasn't going to post this but I decided to after I read a thread by Doc Velocity.

“Wal-Mart is discontinuing the sale of fresh seafood in its Florida superstores, a Florida agriculture official told a panel looking into the economic impact of BP’s massive oil spill on the state’s economy,” the Palm Beach Post reports. The decision is blamed on a “drop in demand”.

And then here was a video that I thought was worth posting

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thank you for the post and the vid!

So they think we can't handle the truth - the truth is a lot of us know this already - that dispersants are poison!!! They would much rather people get sick and die than to go on a rage about dispersants being used in the first place. I will never believe a word they tell us about anything again. The word is getting out and they must know this, wonder what cover up they will use next. As for Wa-Mart discontinuing the sale of sea food, I can understand it must not be in demand but then it can't really be trusted as safe to eat either. I have sent emails out to the whitehouse, congress, etc and haven't heard a word from any one of them. What can we do now, we can't let this continue!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lupin

I saw that also last night on MSNBC. He is correct, they are hiding the truth. And the truth is the gulf is dead along with the gulf states shoreline.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
reply to post by Lupin

I saw that also last night on MSNBC. He is correct, they are hiding the truth. And the truth is the gulf is dead along with the gulf states shoreline.

thats pretty dramatic.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
im pretty sure most seafood was pretty toxic before this hit.

and yet people stil late it every day.

mercury? Heavy metals? Toxic waste? Radiation?

top topics

join