It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I asked they answered!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
First off not saying what you experienced is not true , but i hope you know that depression meds (do not know what your taking) but some of these meds can make you fall asleep when you are not active , so this may be the cause of you falling asleep , check out your med and if you cant find the answer ask the pharmacy. With that answered you can eliminate that possibility and move on to the next ....

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

To be completely sure and to rule everything out you should go for a check up with your GP. It's widely accepted in UFOlogy that aliens do like to probe and I would suggest it's better to be safe than sorry.

sage

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If you wanted to be abducted... I know some kids down the street. Call themselves the 23rd St Gangsters, mostly young cats really tryin to make a name for themselves right now (there happens to be what we "hood-savvy" call a "power vacuum" due to some recent shootings by guess who? Yep, them 23rd St Gangsters are on top of things. I always say each younger generation is trying to "out-do" the previous one when it comes to how much you don`t give a sh** about life. Anyway, next time you wanna be abducted, send me a u2u & I`ll walk down to the corner & grab one of these kids & tell em how they can earn some more respect. Well on second thought, you might not wanna do that cuz there`s been a outbreak of crystal meth use among these types of streetgangs. They like to do it before committing a crime so they "feel invincible" so theres a 39% chance they might kill you by "accident". So carry on I suppose. By the way, in regards to your girlfriend puttin your stomach on "wooze": Once you go grey you can`t stay away! No but in all seriousness you should probably consult a pro on the matter. Back when Dr. John E. Mack was still alive (the 1st tenured man to take the "abduction phenomena" seriously, his colleagues at good ol` harvard tried to have his tenure taken away but in a court/trial like process it was found that he was proceeding to investigate this phenomena with all the proper methods begotten of a Harvard educated Doctor. After publishing 2 very helpful books on the subject, he was killed by a drunk driver while walking the streets of England, where he was attending some kind of conference.) he had a whole organization that helped abductees. Not sure if it`s still around as his family was less than enthused about his subject of study. But either way, you have got to get both of these books. I`d offer to mail you my copy of his 1st book but for a number of reasons, mainly because I`m not too good at "takin care of business" and I`ll probably forget to do it. I`m like a cat, or a fish in a bowl. I can head downtown (about 6 blocks away) and be bound and determined to go pay the cable bill, but be sidetracked by some "book sale for charity", and come back home having paid HALF the cable bill. How do you think I got my john mack book? lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I am going to try to be as nice as I can. Unfortunately it is very difficult to say to somebody you are either in need of psychiatric help, there is another explanation or you are a liar. I have only read your OP and I have not read the one about you asking to be abducted so you will have to excuse me for that.

First problem I have with your OP is that it is implying that just because you asked to be abducted on a random earthly website, ET thought he would go ahead and pick you up just to fulfil your curiosity. ET also thought it would be wise to wipe your memory, along with any evidence that could prove what you are saying it true. You have no way of independently verifying anything you have just said and when it comes to conspiracies that is not good enough. I could post a thread saying that I personally planted explosives in WT7, doesn’t make it true though dose it. I cannot believe you based purely on your testimony.

Therefore you were not abducted in my opinion. That leaves me with a possibility you fell asleep, but you say you would never do this. Next perhaps you are mentally ill, but you have also ruled that out. It could be that you were knocked out by something else, have an undiagnosed neurological condition. If it is none of that, and no other plausible explanation can be provided, then I am sorry but you are a liar.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I dont think you are telling the truth, but Im going to play along anyway.

There are some very good expert computer forensics today that can recreate the contents of a hard drive even if its in extremely bad shape. You said it was "fried". Well, unless its completely vaporized, Im certain the data can be retrieved.

That is, if you are actually interested in getting some evidence for what happened.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
I personally planted explosives in WT7

lol Somewhere in the United States of America, sitting at his desktop computer, a CIA agent just shat a brick.
You're going to get waterboarded for that one boy.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Arkady]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Well Kevin i can solve the mystery once and for all after the day i have had.

Let me explain,
earlier on today i was round a friends house next thing i knew i woke up with a paramedic next to me. I have been suffering from blackouts.

Now as for the hard-drive that just has to be a coincidence.

Going for a check-up in a few days. Hopefully i'll be ok.

I feel like i'm falling to bits to be honest,i am getting ill an awful lot and my immune system is screwed. Anyway sorry for the inconveniance.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Take care True-Seer - I think you are in drastic need of the right kind of help. Sorry to say as I love ATS but this is probably not the right place for you at this time.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

yeh i'm taking a break from ats and going to see a doctor.

To be honest i normally just shrug health probems off i just sail on, i hate to complain. But this needs to be seen to so i guess i'll see you in a few month.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

As a mental health professional I'd like to offer some insight. Ask yourself this, what are the odds that I ask to get abducted by aliens, and on that very night I get abducted by aliens? You'd have better luck playing the lotto.

Actually my thoughts head to epilepsy. I had a friend that would miss time. Nothing major 5-10 minutes. It all started after he returned from Iraq in 03. I walked into his office one say and sat down and we started chatting. I went to grab a soda and was back in his office 45 seconds later. He's sitting at his desk staring blankly in front of him. I see a slight facial twitch every 20 seconds. He's not responding to verbal stimulus nor physical. 5 minutes later he comes out of it. He's disoriented for a few minutes and then acting like nothing happened. I said, David you just had a seizure. What? No way. I dozed off or something. Sure enough he was having seizures related to PTSD.

Now I mean no offense by this. But if I'm taking andepressants and it's late at night, and I'm sitting in my chair watching tv and the next thing I know its 40 minutes past when I last looked at the clock and I'm in my kitchen.... My 1st thought isn't "I was abducted". It's "I dozed off, and I don't sleepwalk but I'm in the kitchen so I guess I did." I once drove 3 hours in my car dead sober behind a police car and didn't remember it and was shocked when I found myself 2 miles from my home. I was so tired, that part of my brain took a nap.

I think the big problem isn't that you may have been so tired you were sleepwalking, or that you may even have mild epilepsy. The problem is you attribute abduction to a normal mundane event that everyone has. And that my friend isn't healthy. That's getting towards being delusional. Get some help. Get checked for epilepsy. Talk to a mental health professional. Tell him/her what happened without the alien commentary. After you explain the "FACTS" then tell him/her your assumption and the aliens. They'll get you some help.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Man, this thread was a bit of a roller coaster. I didn't believe you had an alien encounter, but I did believe you woke up somewhere strange. Then, as you mentioned the stress and such I became a little worried. Then, I felt bad that some of the posters' teasing was frustrating you. Finally, when you found out it was a health problem I was relieved.

Not in the sense of "oh, thank god it wasn't aliens," but that you were able to find an answer to what happened to you and that it's something that was better caught than let go. It's good that you're accepting the health reasoning, I have a feeling there are some who would keep claiming it was still unexplained and ignore a potentially serious problem.

I'm glad you got an answer and I hope everything works out well.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
lol sounds like he fell asleep and deleted the hard drive to prove he didn't!!!

As if you'd ask on here to be abducted and suddenly omg aliens take you away.

I'l ask the same thing, ABDUCT ME!! i'm sure it won't be hard for aliens to find me.

You want me i'm here... i am the AlienSlayer! and i will destroy you!!!

you aliens hide in the mere prescence from society because you know deep down we will crush you if you invade us!

You monitor us spy on us abduct us and yet make no attempt at contact!

what sort of aliens are you, abduct me! i'll take yas on and show you how tough Humanity really is

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
omg i just experienced missing time, i read this thread then forgot everything i read.

i think aliens abducted me

thanks for wasting my time on a supposedly serious website

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join