It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the skies getting busy ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Why are the skies getting busy ??

Just an observation; in a rather normal suburb in Dupage county, Illinois. i.e. Lombard/Villa Park area there has been an interesting phenomenon developing the past year or so! Several lowflying helicopters ,in succesion, buzz over schoolbus companies in a series of regular flight patterns during the weekday.One black>>then one blue, then red,or white; small choppers,as it were, flying quite low, and some even "buzzing" schoolbuses enroute during the school year!!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just curious. Its something a longterm resident would notice... Local sidewalk theories suggest drills or training for future defensive action.The low series of flights actually could be a serious distraction to a schoolbus driver that usually contends with high noise levels as part of the job situation environment. The question is why are they focused on a area that is always concerned about safety issues, without some kind of notification? Bus driving can be a cheerful endurance test for an active adult ; but more than the usual surprises are not condusive to safe transportation of children.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is a weird world, and interesting now and then.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Big yellow schoolbuses would be easy to identify from the air?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here at my place in Australia , my house is begining to feel like a airport . I have about a dozen civilian helicopters a day over my suburban roof .I was just talking about this with a friend last week saying what the hell is going on . This is everyday . This has been going on for about six months solid . Same ones everyday . Prior to this I would only see one every other day not the same dozen or so passing over my roof . I don't even know if they are allowed to fly that low ? Ha I hear one right now .Just odd and annoying .

[edit on 29-7-2010 by 13th Zodiac]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Link please. There's no link to click.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i live in a medium city on the outskirts of the midwest. there is one medium sized airport and a few small private ones in the area. within a hundred mile radius there is maybe one other medium sized airports and numerous small ones. i have lived in this area most of my life and never saw much air traffic other than the high flying jets sometimes followed by vapor trails and small jets occasionally. over the past few years i have seen an increasing number of what appear to be military aircraft. it is usually a black helicopter or rarely a large green colored cargo jet.i can't think of anything they could possibly be doing out here. one time i also got stopped by a large military truck full of troops in full gear and with weapons as well. i wasn't physically stopped by the soldiers but they sat in the middle of the road for a long time before getting back in the truck and taking off. there is no military base or even a reserve training area anywhere near this place, and it still baffles me why they would ever be there. on an unrelated note, but speaking of the skies i have always been fascinated by them, and in a poor area like this there isn't much to do. many nights i have sat at one of my favorite spots, smoked and gazed up at the sky in wonder. there is nothing like a clear night when the huge cluster of stars at the very center of the sky is visible, it makes you feel tiny, insignificant. like every problem in your life is so small and meaningless. it makes you feel honored to even be a part of something as magical and beautiful as this world, an inhabitant of this infinitely complex, mysterious, and amazing universe. it is amazing how just looking at the sky can make you feel this way. no matter what problems you may have you can always go outside look at the stars and know how infinitely lucky you are to be a part of the cycle of creation. with or without god, evolution, or any other factors, the fact that we are here is a miracle in itself from any point of view, and we should be thankful for being blessed with this experience, even if it is painful from time to time. sorry for my sentimental rant.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]

new topics

top topics

join