It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the UFO's [ Documentary ]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I thought I had seen all the UFO documentaries out there but had somehow missed out on this one .
Where are all the UFO's was made in 1996 and takes a well balanced look at the UFO phenomenon , it features non of the usual suspects [ you know who they are ] but does have interviews with real UFO researchers and skeptics , Oh and Dr. Bruce Maccabee discussing his analysis of UFO pictures including the McMinnville UFO Photos.
The overall flavor of the documentary leans more to the theory that UFOs are probably not extraterrestrial , with probably being the operative word .
Narrated by Michael Dorn I found this an interesting watch and thought it would appeal to the skeptics and believers here in ATS world

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gortex.....

Thanks for posting those links.

I'm sure I shall enjoy having a look at all that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

No worries mate , I hope you enjoy .
I found it quite refreshing to watch a slightly skeptical take on the whole subject , It kinda reminds you that all is not as it may at first seem and to keep your feet on the ground.
Having said that it hasn't changed my personal view on the subject nor the Roswell case

Keep your feet on the ground and keep looking at the skies

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is a very good quality documentary indeed. If you like documentaries then have a look at ufonews.webs.com.... This site has got to be one of the best collections of documentaries on the net.

top topics

join