It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to contact aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I had the fortune of meeting some ET's a while back. They live on a different plane of existence. If you want to see them, you ned at "accenturate" (alien term) your equipment. To do this, you will need to magnetize your equipment. If you work in a hospital, this will be an easy task. Just take a reqular camcorder
and put it in a cat scan or MRI machine while it is active and have it looking at a dying person or just a normal person. If you view the camera footage and you see people that weren't there with your natural eyes, then they are the aliens.
If you want to see my homepage on national security loopholes

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Really stop abusing hospital resources.

If this theory actually worked Id say that you were seeing ghost, and btw are the dead people you video naked?

Also BTW this is the wrong forum. This can all fit under the Aliens and UFO threads.

[edit on 17-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Quite an interesting page you got there.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hi all!!

I'm moving the thread, as it isn't specifically SETI or BOINC related. I'll move it to Aliens and UFO's, so please carry on discussing this!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thats interesting, is there anyone who can perform this experiment?? would love to see the results, Is there another way i mean getting access to an MRi scanner is a tad difficult lol ..There must be another way thats more practical, any thoughts on this??

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Mindsmog]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i also tried the link, but also came on the wallstreet site..
Would like to see if this is true...

ps. does it also work with a microwave oven? ;-)

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Is there anybody online who has images from such an experiment showing these invisible aliens?

Also, I'm quite skeptical as to the ability of magnetized electronics being able to even work. Or at least work properly enough to know that what you are seeing if indeed you see visual anomalies aren't just electronic glitches from the magnetization.

If magnetizing electronics provides the same results as eletromagnetic pulses that fry electronics, then I suspect the end result of such a test is a dead camcorder.

One last thing. How would you go about magnetizing your electonic visualization equipment if you have no access to hospital facilities? Do you have to buy a ton of magnets and stick them on or near your camcorder?

[edit on 18-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
But will the magnetized electronics not be screwed up
because of the high voltage of the coil?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is a great idea for everyone interested in ruining their camcorders
. Gimme a break.

d1k

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
If not not mistaken don't camcorders, or specificly the tape (if analog) record by using bits of magnetic material on the tape by making "bumps" to put it VERY generaly. If this tape went through a very powerful magnet it would just garble up the tape to the point of it just showing a static like screen if tried to play back.....am I right or wrong here?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'd say a static screen on your tape would be the least of your problems - you'd be totally wrecking your equipment. You can be pretty sure your camcorder doesn't have the shielding necessary to protect it from the magnet. In short; powerful magnets and sensitive electrical equipment don't mix well.

top topics

join