It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad 5/24/10 G15 Summit (full text)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSam

Good, I'm glad you won't believe what I say without a shred of evidence.

Now go and read my post again, and go find the information re the abuses of prisoners and the statistics on public hangings in Iran on the Amnesty website - which I gave as a reference.

If you had done as I suggested and taken the trouble to do some google searches yourself, you would have found all the information you need to verify what I have said and make up your own mind.

Here's what I suggest. Do a google search for pictures of the hangings in Iran. They are sickening.

Then do a google search on Iranian human rights organisations - try Human Rights Watch Iran, Human Rights Iran.

Spend some time reading the daily reports, particularly for the past year since the June 2009 election. Look at the photos you will see on these Iranian human rights sites. Photos of tortured people. They are sickening.

See this article from Times Online: Torture, murder and rape. Iran's way of breaking the opposition. This article also suggests complicity in these crimes from the highest authority in Iran.
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Go to www.onlydemocracy4iran.com and read about Taraneh Mousavi, what happened to her, and how she died.

See Reporters Without Borders website for information on the censorship and crackdown on news and exchanges of information.
en.rsf.org...

See Amnesty's report of June 2010 on Iran's crackdown on dissent.

www.amnesty.org...

I could provide dozens and dozens of links. That is why I suggsted you do a Google search for the various topics.

Iranian exiled diplomat speaks out.

www.channel4.com...

Police brutality in Iran.
www.videohazard.com...

Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

See
www.juancole.com...
for an article which refers to the belief in the coming of Imam Mahdi.

See: Think Iran = Think Hojatieh
noiri.blogspot.com...

Do a search for totalitarianism in Iran. You will find plenty of information.

These SOURCES should be enough to give you a small idea of the general horrors that are going on in Iran.

If you want live updates as they are received - sent, might I add, by people who risk their lives to do so, do a search on facebook for Iran, there are numerous accounts which post information, or go on Twitter - #iranelection. News is posted on these sites as and when it is received.
Check out Enduring America website for regular updates.

I do not believe my posts are off topic, as you suggest. They give some essential background information against which Ahmanazijad's speech and everything he says - needs to be carefully considered. I posted this information because of the facile admiration which was being shown regarding this man.

This man is dangerous, and is more duplicitous than you could imagine.
As I said, he does speak some of the truth and calls US and Israel amongst others on their lies. But he is also insanely hypocritical. He uses the same techniques as the Zionists - criticizing others for doing the exact thing you are doing yourself.

In fact, a group of psychiatrists in Iran sent out an open letter expressing their genuine and serious concerns that he was displaying recognisable signs of a psychotic personality disorder.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighinfinite

Uhh where did you get all this?

i got my "assumptions" concerning him being pro-Supreme Leader from the fact that his boss's title is "Supreme Leader", unless the title of his boss has something lost in translation to me.

yes, i am familiar with many of his speeches, but the fact is in his own neck of the woods he still is subserviant to a man who holds the title of supreme leader. he seems to have more distain for the un, rather than the supreme leader in my opinion.

pleasentries,
et

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnJasper

What a lovely piece of generalisation! Or just an incredible feat of linguistic triple-jumping to arrive at such a conclusion.

not so much "generalisation" as much as mathamatical probability.
i (allegedly) share more than 99.7% of the same dna as the president of iran. not sure what you expect of me or my posts, but if i were to be less general and focus on the less than 0.3% of the dna we do not have in common, then maybe i could offer you less "generalisation".

but, for now this is all i have to go on. i havn't met the man, but unless i've been lied to, me and this man are 99.7+% identical according to our dna.

generalisation, or the fact that we share 99.7+% of the same dna?

don't want me to generalise? then change other peoples' dna sequences so we are less identical. seems to me being 99.7+% the same still has some people focussing on the differences, and not what we have in common.

pleasentries,
et

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

not so much "generalisation" as much as mathamatical probability.
i (allegedly) share more than 99.7% of the same dna as the president of iran. not sure what you expect of me or my posts, but if i were to be less general and focus on the less than 0.3% of the dna we do not have in common, then maybe i could offer you less "generalisation". ...

Cute answer but nothing to do with my previous post.

You said

...those on this thread who are pro-Ahmadinejad are obviously in favor of one person ruling over the planet, instead of groups of specialities in their fields coordinating with eachother.

I suspect that what you meant was "anyone who likes this Iranian Leader doesn't have a brain."

I was politely saying that you're full of fluff and nonsense.

You went on to prove it with your mathematical reply.

'Nuff said?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

I used to be scared of this guy because I thought he was insane.
Now I'm terrified of him because he makes sense!
I now have to wonder who changed, him or me?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by ~Lucidity

You may or may not have been researching this before my 'ass was born', the point is that's pure speculation because you have no idea how long this 'ass' has been roaming around on this earth.

In any case, ...

i got a laugh out of this response, and i really respect how wcitizen began this reply.

star,
et

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

You said

...those on this thread who are pro-Ahmadinejad are obviously in favor of one person ruling over the planet, instead of groups of specialities in their fields coordinating with eachother.

I suspect that what you meant was "anyone who likes this Iranian Leader doesn't have a brain."

your suspicsious mind tells you what i meant rather than the words i share. your suspicsious mind tells you what i meant was that anyone who likes this Iranian Leader doesn't have a brain. your suspicsious mind misinterpretted the intentionality of the words i share. How you derived at interpretting what i shared as meaning one who likes President Ahmadinejad doesn't have a brain should be more your concern than mine.

If i didn't care, if i did not effort to like President Ahmadinejad, and understand his point of view, i wouldn't be here discussing it. But, there are certain variables that effect my "opinion maker".

President Ahmadinejad focusses his energies on the United Nations, while re-enfocring and not publicly rejecting a man who presents himself as "The Supreme Leader".

President Ahmadinejad focusses more on the United Nations while coming from a territory where he is subserviant, and serves, one individual who prefers to be addressed by billions of people as "The Supreme Leader".

What intentionality you may choose to interpret from one who proclaims to be "The Supreme Leader", and what intentionalities i may choose to interpret from one who claims the title of "The Supreme Leader", may be different.

Admittingly i get my information from what is supplied to me by the powers that be, the mainstream media, and also alternative resources as well. I form my opinion based upon what information is made available to me, melded with the experiences i have gathered.

I do not dislike President Ahmadinejad. I do not respect his discord with the United Nations, while favoring a "Supreme Leader", in his own homeland and his own territory. Demonstrating being in favor of a "Supreme Leader", while undermining and not supporting the equality and cooperation of the United Nations charters and mandates is in effect saying: "this man is right, and those millions are wrong".

I'm not sure what benefits i may gain from being one of the "Supreme Followers", but i'm not sure if that is a direction i want to go in. Not because i want to be the "Supreme Leader" myself, but rather i don't think anyone should have to be a "Supreme Follower". Nor do i wish to conform to any system that contributes to making "supreme followers".

remember those political tv adds with the phone ringing in the early hours of the morning and "who do you want answering this phone?" question?

no one should shoulder the burden of answering that phone call alone, i think.

i'm not anti-Ahmadinejad. i'm anti-"Supreme Leader". Which, by all outward appearances it would seem that President Ahmadinejad is in favor of the "Supreme Leader".

I'm still a student, always have been. And i'm still taking in information. But, please do not infer that i am that which i am not.

I was politely saying that you're full of fluff and nonsense.

then the idealisms of what you choose to percieve as "polite", and what i recieve as "polite" may be different.

You went on to prove it with your mathematical reply.
'Nuff said?

so we can have a more fruitful exchange of dialogue without my "linguistical" triple jumps or math? if you are not in favor of my linguistical communications, and my mathamatical probabilities analysis, then what avenue of communication is left for our exchange of ideas and concepts?

simple truth: If one is in favor of President Ahmadinejad's rhetoric is one in favor of his "Supreme Leader", also?

simple truth: if one is in favor of the United Nations' rhetoric, is one if favor of specialities of fields of study and diversity of cultural differences, and their benefits?

simple truth: Where do those ideals meet?

i seek the inbetween, or at the very least to know what sides can agree upon, and to know what sides cannot agree upon.

thanks for the compliments,
et

אש הוכחה

edit to fix quote notations

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

That was a pretty funny response, and entirely my fault. My old ass had a very cranky day. And it gets crankier when things go that far off topic, which I thought was a discussion of the man and his speech.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here is the thing: approving of some of the sentiments in the speech does not mean you have to (or that it should be implied that you do) support and buy into everything the man stands for. Even maniacs come up with good ideas. I can find some good quotes from Stalin, Lenin, Castro, Pol Pot...there are insights that all humans can provide. That is part of being human.

Of course Iran treats its people horribly. If you believe the CIA was behind the 79 coup, then you can spread that blame around a little. But the critical part is what the people tolerate. And the people tolerate this. Just the same as us Americans. I do not pity the political situation of any nation. It is merely the sum of its citizens desires.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Exactly. It is not for us to judge or intervene. We simply do not know enough the cultures and causes and effect to know.

Just look at the mess we and the Russians have made for women in Afghanistan by doing so, while at the same time using their plight as propaganda to get people to support a war of choice.

Afghan Women Fear Their Fate Amid Taliban Negotiation

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
But the critical part is what the people tolerate.

with this one sentence i think my overall respect for all of Texas has just improved.

well put.

thanks bigfatfurrytexan,
et

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

“Within this philosophy we can talk of ethical values, human rights and freedom as long as it does not endanger the maximum materialistic interests and it is just used as a political means against others.

Based on this philosophy the worst behaviors against human beings and the most violent dictatorship are permitted and practicing multi standard policies and behaviors is possible whenever it deems necessary. Slavery, world wars the first and the second and other conflicts in the previous century and in the early of the present century have caused by the same philosophy.

It is quite clear that we cannot expect those structures based on the materialistic philosophy to render honest and clear services to the human beings.”

This was my favorite part of Mr. Ahmadinejad’s speech, he gave very detailed critiques and tackled the issues that most of notable public speakers would not dare to speak of let alone publicly challenge. I must give him a great congratulations for his hard work and effort on the side of working Iranians and fighting for a more just political, economic and global system where all nations are given a strong and firm representative voice and no single block of powerful nations have more of a dominating right than any others.

He expressed these views here, which I have been arguing in favor of for awhile(outside of ATS):

” The first precondition for realization of such philosophy is promotion of cooperation, interaction and collaboration among our governments and by extent all governments who wish to join us in this process. We need to prepare the ground for just participation of all parties in the world management.

It is proposed that given the remarkable intellectual, cultural, scientific economic and political capacities of the member states, a permanent committee comprising representatives of the member states to be assigned to produce the relevant theoretical frameworks for exercising changes and based on these frameworks introduce their strategies in order to be included in the G15 agenda after adoption by the Heads of States.”

I long thought that Ahmadinejad was crazy, then I began to think that while he is still crazy he is often very correct and now I don’t think he’s crazy I think he is purposefully misinterpreted, strewed and smeared by western press. Their purpose? To keep us afraid and angry at Ahmadinejad because he actually offers real solutions to our current global financial and political crisis. I believe we all need to begin listening carefully to Ahmadinejad and take his statements very seriously.

Thank you for posting this! S+F

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Here is the thing: approving of some of the sentiments in the speech does not mean you have to (or that it should be implied that you do) support and buy into everything the man stands for...

bfft - that's exactly what I've been trying to say. Perhaps my english is not so good as I've been living in England for the last 28 years! I'll assume that ET is working on a much higher plane than I'm capable of and in future, I won't waste time trying to communicate with 'im.

Of course Iran treats its people horribly. If you believe the CIA was behind the 79 coup, then you can spread that blame around a little. But the critical part is what the people tolerate. And the people tolerate this. Just the same as us Americans. I do not pity the political situation of any nation. It is merely the sum of its citizens desires.

Allow me to offer up this example for comparison. On 28th June 2009, President Manuel Zelaya was ousted by military coup with the full support and foreknowledge of the Obama administration because he was too popular with the working class and upsetting the Honduras elite. The US did it's bit to ensure the installation of Porfirio Lobo as the new president.

From the day of the coup and continuing up to present day, Honduras has seen the killing of journalists with impunity and violations of civil and human rights of opposition supporters. Violence is also directed at human rights activists, trade union and peasant leaders and others.

Once again, the US government has setup a puppet government that is as bad or worse than the Saddam Husseins, etc that they invest so much blood and money in deposing.

Where's all the uproar about this in our MSM?

Source

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It doesn't take a genius to work out who the evil is in this world. Anybody can write fancy speeches and lie and deceive entire nations. A man should be judged by his actions, not his words and if the actions of Ahmadinejad are anything to go by, then he's no better than the rest of the gutter trash politicians on this planet. He's certainly not a man of honor or integrity that he claims to be. Having said that, he's a damn sight better than any of the bought and paid for pimp politicians in the west. I guess nobody is perfect when it comes to politics.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by 54v!0r531f

you assume so much that your post is laughable. im still laughing

Oh my, assumptions? Dear sir, you tell others they have no clue of what's happening because they don't speak Farsi or don't know Iranians, or don't have evidence for their claims. I'll tell you that I am Iranian. I've heard the stories, I've seen the scars. Go ahead, try to tell me I'm wrong. While you're laughing at my 'assumptions' allow me to laugh at your ignorance. Ha-ha.

Wcitizen is pretty much correct in his statements and claims.

The reason I am speaking out like this now is because seemingly some people in the conspiracy circle have come to think that mr. Ahmadinejad is a saint because his typewriting monkeys can scan and copy/paste pieces of text that speak to the people already on the edge with their own government.

If you wanted a proper word for it: Propaganda. And you are eating it up.

i never said anyone didnt have a clue as to whats going on.

i am simply calling bull# where i see bull#.

i simply point out that one cannot have anything approaching mastery without experiencing the subject first hand, such as wcit exhibits.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I have constantly supported Iran's right of sovereignty, and this guy has been a hero with regard to both keeping Iran safe, and also disrupting the plans of the NWO.

It is refreshing to finally feel I am no longer the devils advocate, but rather that sane people can finally see that Chavez and Ahmedinijad are actually fighting the NWO.

I really want to abuse people and shout "Oh - you finally got a brain did you?" But, well - that might only make me feel better.

The other country that is steadfastly refusing to be absorbed by the NWO is NK - again, it has its own internal issues, and I would not like to live there - but it is NOT sabre rattling, or unstable, or disruptive - if only people could actually see the real picture.

NK is simply refusing to fall under NWO rule and plans - thats it - so the press will demonize it.

KJI Jr is not in the same league or realm as Chavez and Ahmadenijad - but he is steadfast in defending NK sovereignty - and for me, that is good enough.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Here is the thing: approving of some of the sentiments in the speech does not mean you have to (or that it should be implied that you do) support and buy into everything the man stands for...

bfft - that's exactly what I've been trying to say.

i thought i shared the same sentiment when i said this:

If i didn't care, if i did not effort to like President Ahmadinejad, and understand his point of view, i wouldn't be here discussing it. But, there are certain variables that effect my "opinion maker".

Perhaps my english is not so good as I've been living in England for the last 28 years!

then are you aware that the true powers that be use your own language to gain influence & control over you? if your english is "good", then certainly you are aware of how english is far more informative that just left to right, right?

I'll assume that ET is working on a much higher plane than I'm capable of and in future, I won't waste time trying to communicate with 'im.

not a highter plane, just more linear.

eden [reversed & spelled phonetically] = nude
*yes, they were reportedly nude in the garden of eden

shower [reversed & spelled slightly different] re-wash
*yes, people rewash the same parts as the last time they showered

in lip [reverse sequence of syllables] ni pil = nipple
*yes, a nipple is one of the first things an infant puts in lip(s)

trophy [reversed & spelled phonetically] effort
*yes, a trophy is proof of an effort

tough lad [spelled phonetically and mirror image] = futbal/football
*yes, guys who play football are tuff lads

but, anagram encodings also produce some interesting results.

take peoples' english names, for example, and how the truisms of their life's choices were encoded into their names via the "english"

take Sir Patrick Stewart for example:

"I'm Star Trek Capt."
-is there any law that states i cannot turn that "m" upside down?
-is there any law that states i cannot re-arrange the letters?...
"Patrick Stewart"

*yes, Patrick Stewart played a Star Trek Capt.

incidently, there are innumerous examples of how peoples actions & behaviors in life were encoded into their names.

"horse river helicoptered"
"Christopher O'Deil Reeve"
*yep, he fell off a horse near a river & was helicoptered away due to paralization

The current president of iran and his title produce many examples of anagrams of not so good things, "anti-jesus" pops up alot. but, don't worry, your tax dollars pay intelligence agencies very well to decode the information.

happy englishing,
et

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

It's interesting in a way and if I ever get truly bored one day, I might consider spending time playing your game. But now that I realise that you're just wasting people's time and energy, I'll keep that in mind and not bother reading your posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join