It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad 5/24/10 G15 Summit (full text)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
I watched the summit speech he made, live on C-Span and i found him to be honest in what he was saying.
What i could n,t understand was over the next few days, the media told a completely different story and made him out to be a villain.

You have to realise, no matter how much we debate on here, no matter how much the public believes in thing or another, this guy has already been mass marketed in the west as the new Saddam Hussain.

People are brainwashed to equate Saddam = Bad Guy = 911

He is the new Saddam and we will see a complete re-run of the Iraq war however I think this time the war machines will have bitten off a bit more than they can handle.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Well, with luck, and if he keeps speaking out like this despite being made to look like a crazy man and vilified by the zionist forces, and enough people notice and listen with actually open minds, maybe he can continue postponing what seems to be his and his country's seemingly inevitable fate. He has managed to stave it off well thus far.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
It's all an act.

He's saying these words but he means absolutely nothing of them. Just as any other politician. Don't believe me? Ask the million crackfiends when the narcotics started pooring into Iran. They're in on it together people. They want us to be the good little sheep, watching their little puppetshow while restricting our conscioussnes.

Sure, the puppet is intelligent. Does that release the many Iranians in jails who are beaten by Arabian prison guards? Does it release the intellectual human rights activist from the prison in which he or she is beaten, or worse, on a daily basis at the hands of really, really dumb prison guards?

Time to wake up and deny ignorance.

you assume so much that your post is laughable.

im still laughing

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ok. I am very concerned indeed by the kind of replies I have seen to the OP's thread. I'm concerned because many of those who have replied seem to have no knowledge at all of the Iranian government, nor what is going on in Iran.

It is IMPERATIVE that people inform themselves before making such ill-informed and IMO dangerous comments. These responses are truly an example of how a little knowledge can be a VERY dangerous thing.

Make no mistake about it, Ahmadinejad is another one of the world's greatest and most evil hypocrites. Unlike the evil hypocrites of our Western governments, the Iranian Cabal often include a LOT of truth in what they say. But the bottom line for them, as for the Zionist Nazis, is the pursuit of their agenda of total world domination, subjugation of the world population and the creation of global chaos, destruction and genocide. See my comments about HOJATIEH below.

Ahmadinejad's script writers are extremely clever. They include a lot of truth in the speeches they prepare for Ahmanazijad. The Iranian government is the one which speaks out and exposes the US/Israel/Zionist crimes and agenda. What he says about the global economy is largely true, IMO. BUT, and this is VERY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND, the solution he is proposing is the SAME solution as that of the Zionists.

To those who now think this man is great, PLEASE go and spend several days reading up on the post-election horrors in Iran. Be prepared to feel very, very sickened by the details of what you will read.

Check how many urgent actions have been issued by Amnesty International since June 2009, with regard to imprisoned protesters in Iran, who are being subjected to unbelievable torture, false arrest, etc, etc.

Check how many people have been hanged in Iran since their rigged elections.

Read up on the stories of the unimaginable, unbearable, depraved torture of prisoners of conscience.

Read about the systematic torture and rape of both female and male prisoners in Iranian prisons. Read how many prisoners have been raped to death.

Read about how a virgin female is raped by prison guards the day before being hanged, in order to fulfill the requirement in the Koran that virgins cannot be killed.

Read about the murder of innocent protesters in state prisons through severe and unimaginable torture. Read how these beautiful young people who only participated in peaceful demonstrations for civil and human rights are hung from their wrists or ankles, sometimes for days on end, while being fortured.

Read about the almost total censor of internet communication and the brutal crackdown on any kind of free speech in Iran.

Do a google search for Iranian Human Rights organisations, and read the terrible accounts which appear on their websites daily.

Read about the rigged trials and the utter corruption of their judiciary.

Read about the transfer of wealth from the nation to the IRG military industrial complex.

Read how, despite the billions of revenue from their natural oil fields, the populace is increasingly starving.

Most of all, make sure you read and inform yourselves about the HOJATIEH agenda which the Iranian government is relentlessly pursuing.

In a nut shell, the Hojatieh believe that the 12th Imam will appear on earth. Just as in the doomsday predictions arising from the Christian bible, there is, in the Hojatieh predictions, a list of things which will happen before the 12th Imam allegedly arrives. There are two more things on this list which are still to take place. These are global chaos and mass violence in which millions and millions will die, and a blinding white light which will be seen.

The Hojatieh want to precipitate the arrival of the 12trh Imam, so they want to cause both these things to happen asap. Many believe that the 'white light' is a reference to nuclear explosion.

I have posted many times on this forum already about my suspicion that Iran and US/Isreal are on the same side, playing out their respective roles to move the world towards their SHARED agenda.

They all have the same goal. World chaos, mass genocide and world domination.

Since the June 2009 election, the Iranian regime has imposed the most brutal totalitarian dictatorship on Iran. I have often posted about the parallels between what happened in Iran in 2009, and what is happening in the US in 2010.

Ahmadinejad is Jewish. This was known when he (inadvertently?) waved his passport in front of journalists and it was photographed. Perhaps this really was inadvertent, but perhaps it wasn't. The Zionist Nazi psychos delight in giving us glimpses of what they are really up to, knowing that no-one will do anything about it.

In order for these sick psychos to achieve their aim of global subjugation, and global control, they have to successully dupe ALL parts of the world population. AhmaNAZIjad, therefore, brings on board all the fiery Middle Eastern USA/ISRAEL haters. That is what his speeches are construed to achieve.

It is increasinly my belief that they are all working togethr, as part of the same evil team, and nuclear war will fulfill the filan criteria in both the so-called Christian prophecies, as well as the so-called Hojatieh prophecies, designed to lead the unsuspecting people of the world to the SAME climax of their SAME agenda.

BEWARE OF AHMANAZIJAD. HE IS AN EVIL, SICK, COMPLICIT TROJAN HORSE

[edit on 30-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by telegraph

So, to paraphrase, Iran wants to play the same game we and other countries on the UN security council play, on a level playing field? They want to control their own resources and have power and influence. That's the "threat?" What one man calls war another calls terrorism? Interesting slant there, Chomsky. But nothing new here.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 54v!0r531f

Your ignorance is deplorable. If it wasn't so dangerous I would be laughint - not with you but at you.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I think YOU need to read this report and poll before finalizing your own opinion, which is not all that informed or balanced or normalized either.

It is a very interesting poll too, and as far as I can tell, the only one out there, seems to have been thoughtfully administered, and the analysis is pretty in-depth about the post-election incidents in Iran.

This link is to a blog because it's the only place I can find the actual poll and analysis, which is in PDF format. Poll : Iranians Willing to Forego Nuclear Weapons in Return for Normalizing Relations

[edit on 7/30/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

what if 'we' dont think he is great, just that he is not the insane demon the media portrays him as?

you are going to get no where attempting to compare the various crimes committed by Iran, with those of any other nation.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Your ignorance is deplorable. If it wasn't so dangerous I would be laughint - not with you but at you.

care to elaborate on this haughty statement?

have you been to Iran? have you studied the culture in depth and at large? can you speak Farsi fluently? at all?

do you even know any 1st or 2nd generation Iranian immigrants?

or do you only know what you read on the internet, or hear in the media, and then regurgitate it as fact on a conspiracy forum? im going to go with the latter.

please keep in mind i have no reason to expect you to tell me the truth.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

You make accusations about me based on zero knowledge.

What can I say? Your reponse typifies a certain approach I see a lot on ATS.. Ignorant, ill-informed, subjective opinions thrown about with no basis in fact, with the sole purpose of attacking the person, irrespective of whether what they say is valid. It is a known disinfo tactic. Slander the messenger to undermind the message.

Everything I included in my post is verifiable, except where I have expressed a personal opinion based on the facts I KNOW to be true.

You have simply not taken the trouble to do any research before spewing your garbage my way.

The personal opinions I expressed in the last couple of paragraphs may or may not be correct, but all the information in the preceding paragraphs is verifieble by anyone who has the interest and the integrity to check it out. I have also indicated where to find this information.

I have no wish to convince you that I am informed. Why would I? Either the facts speak for themselves or they don't.

You can check them yourself. The lack of any informed opinion in your post is enough for me to dismiss as irrelevant any accusations you make against me.

I wish, sincerely, that what I reported about Iran wasn't true.

I have presented facts and told you how to verify them. I'm not going to do the work for you. If you're too lazy and care so little about the truth that you aren't prepared to look this info up yourself, don't expect me to do the work for you.

Low brain cell counts can be increased by stimulating them. Go see for yourself.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I made no "accusations" at all. My opinion is that your interventionalist opinion might not be all that balanced and that you might want to read a poll and report that will enhance your opinion. That's all. If you think your opinion is balanced, let it be. Peace.

Oh and now who's "accusing?" Now see, that's a REAL accusation. I was probably "researching" this before your ass was born.

[edit on 7/30/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

No thanks. Don't want to waste my time on people who are too lazy to look up the facts for themselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

No thanks. Don't want to waste my time on people who are too lazy to look up the facts for themselves.

no child, i wasnt asking you to elaborate on your initial post, just the one where you insulted my intelligence then notified me i would be comical if my ignorance werent so dangerous.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You want to know if I know Iranians, if I speak Farsi, if I've been to Iran? Why do you want me to give you such personal and irrelevant information? Why are you wanting me to post such information on this public thread?

Who I know, where I have been and what languages I speak is none of your business.

I have posted verifiable information. That is all you need to know about me. You can go verify what I have said.

I challenge you to go and inform youself and come back here and prove it isn't true.

That is the only point worth discussing.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Thanks for this, there must be some reason tptb and msm spend so much time and effort vilifying this man.

May be the " Hikers" were fans of his.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
did you see ahmedinejad interviewed by larry king? He is a holocaust denier. Sure USA is an evil empire. So is Iran. Everyone is guilty.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You want to know if I know Iranians, if I speak Farsi, if I've been to Iran? Why do you want me to give you such personal and irrelevant information? Why are you wanting me to post such information on this public thread?

Who I know, where I have been and what languages I speak is none of your business.

I have posted verifiable information. That is all you need to know about me. You can go verify what I have said.

I challenge you to go and inform youself and come back here and prove it isn't true.

That is the only point worth discussing.

i didnt think so.

my stance isnt that Ahmadinejad is an angel, or that he has never done anything wrong.

my stance is, and is only, that he does not appear to be the monster he is portrayed to be, at least not in respect to a WMD wielding mad-man. and if not that, then the content of most of his speeches is dead on.

the questions i asked you are only irrelevant to you because they damage your argument. you know nothing of the culture, or of its people, other than snippets you have read over the internet about its leader.

just like i thought.

im reading about tragedies and the like (in Iran) in tandem with writing this response, however you are assuming much on my behalf.

you come in here with an argument that is different from the entrenched subject, and strangely enough talk about dis-info tactics.... i am sure you are well versed in those.

the OP was the content of Ahmadinejads speech(es), and then you bust in here demanding people stop worshiping him, as though any one was doing that.

whats that you say? a political leader has committed atrocities on some occasions to further his/her agenda, and on others for no apparent reason?

NO #?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!!?!??!!??

this is breaking news mate, why dont you haul your haughty little ass to the nearest newspaper and get yourself published!?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

So, Ahmadinejad's entire opinion, which is in fact that while he doesn't doubt that as many as 6 million Jews were murdered by Germany (this is on his record), it is a myth that there had to be a Jewish state called Israel on the land formerly called Palestine because of this action by Germany, is now boiled down to holocaust denial?

That's rather intellectually dishonest, no? One might presume that holocaust denial means not acknowledging that anyone was ever targeted and killed by Germany because they were Jews. He has never done that.

Go talk to someone who speaks Persian and get his speeches translated. I did.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

reply to post by ~Lucidity

You make accusations about me based on zero knowledge.

What can I say? Your reponse typifies a certain approach I see a lot on ATS.. Ignorant, ill-informed, subjective opinions thrown about with no basis in fact, with the sole purpose of attacking the person, irrespective of whether what they say is valid. It is a known disinfo tactic. Slander the messenger to undermind the message.

Everything I included in my post is verifiable, except where I have expressed a personal opinion based on the facts I KNOW to be true.

You have simply not taken the trouble to do any research before spewing your garbage my way.

The personal opinions I expressed in the last couple of paragraphs may or may not be correct, but all the information in the preceding paragraphs is verifieble by anyone who has the interest and the integrity to check it out. I have also indicated where to find this information.

I have no wish to convince you that I am informed. Why would I? Either the facts speak for themselves or they don't.

You can check them yourself. The lack of any informed opinion in your post is enough for me to dismiss as irrelevant any accusations you make against me.

I wish, sincerely, that what I reported about Iran wasn't true.

I have presented facts and told you how to verify them. I'm not going to do the work for you. If you're too lazy and care so little about the truth that you aren't prepared to look this info up yourself, don't expect me to do the work for you.

Low brain cell counts can be increased by stimulating them. Go see for yourself.

please understand that i would never ask you to do anything for me.

however, please also understand that you have not stated where to find this info, but only to 'go read it' 'check' it or 'read about' it.

i assume your source is google.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join