It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad 5/24/10 G15 Summit (full text)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Please help me analyse the full text of President Ahmadinejad's speech in the 14th summit of G15

www.president.ir...

It became evident that creation of paper properties and its complicated networks and interest based economic relations, not only have caused further problems, but it rather turned into channel for transfer of the wealth of nations to the treasury of the capitalists and similarly it led to the transfer of the problems of certain number of States to other nations. All these events led to the real collapse of the international economic regime and thus more than tens of billion US dollars damages were imposed over the world economy. The most serious effects of it were emerged in the poor countries which resulted in further expansion of poverty and food crisis.

I invite you to read Ahmadinejad's words and share your thoughts on this man posed as a "crazy religious fool with destructive nuclear ambitions" in the West.

Thanks for reading!

I am,

Sri Oracle

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I wish there were more posts, stars, flags.

But, alas, I don't know what is going on. This man speaks of a massive conspiracy, and people on a conspiracy forum have nothing to say.

Sure this is nothing we don't already know. But many do not know who is doing what right now.

I had been wondering if he were pushing NWO as well, like most world leaders. But now I have my answer.
He is not one of the cockroaches, but instead the man trying to expose them.
I really, really respect this man.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does it seem like Ahmadinejad real ATS before drafting a speech?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've been watching him almost five years now, and he definitely appears on the surface to be fighting TPTB, as are many of the nations in the Non-Aligned Movement. Of course it could be argued that this is also a manipulated sham that will last only until the hegemony changes hands, and then we'll have a whole new set of PTB.

Sometimes you have to form temporary alliances based on common goals to get what you want. Then all bets are off. That's geopolitics, right?

He is definitely not an ignorant man. He is a man who has repeatedly over these five years called world attention to the fact that Iran is in the crosshairs of the U.S. and Israel, two of what he refers to as Zionist powers (aka a faction of TPTB), thereby probably avoiding a fate for Iran mimicking that of Iraq and Afghanistan's.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

I don't know if it's still out there, but at one point he had a blog, much like Castro's Letters. That was pretty interesting reading.

[edit on 7/29/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I read the article and every other article. I like the man and ~Luc I don't think he is a sham.

If we - meaning the western world - attack his country I think it will be a complete travesty of all that is right and even though I am probably too old and in the wrong country I would not go to war if called to do so. I would rather do prison time.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The UN Security Council after the Second World War acts on the basis of reactionary laws and thus has lost its efficiency and credit in the eyes of the people of the world. Some of its permanent members are still living in the atmosphere of 65 years back and expected that other states and people of the world to obey them.

This is very interesting about the UN too. Many are beginning to agree too, I think. Here's a thread about's India's possibly becoming a permanent member on the Security Council, and some background. Brazil and Germany are vying for that too.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well, he sure talks good.

I for one can't find anything to fault him on(besides little trivial things)... he just keeps calling out the NWO left and right. That's probably why that bill was just introduced to allow Israel to use anything necessary to attack Iran...

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Presently the existing global structures are based on materialistic philosophy. According to the materialistic philosophy, full diminution over all the world affairs and wealth, profit, and maximum pleasure and power has been set as the prime target and they must be realized using all possible ways and means. Telling lies, making deceit, exercising propaganda, exercising political and economic pressures, adopting monopolistic policies, lack of transparency, exercising military power, using even weapons of mass destruction and nuclear arms, interference in internal affairs of other countries, prevention of progress and prosperity of nations, onslaught against cultural and ethical values as well as geographical borders, use of prerogatives, making unjust and discriminatory approaches and ….all are permitted based on this philosophy and the policies for diluting the ethical and spiritual values and human dignity in the social relations are widely adopted when it is required.

Well written speech, hands down.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This thread doesn't work without a devils advocate. I thought for sure I'd find some anti Ahmadinejad sentiment here.

I'm with the rest of you. I have been reading and listening to this man's speeches for several years now and I have trouble finding repeated fault in his words. I cannot say the same for any president that has been in term in the US during the course of my life. If I had to put my finger on my two favourite politicians of our time it would be Ahmadinejad and Ron Paul; they both have that anti nation building, anti world bank outlook that I'm fond of.

behindthescenes

Is it just me, or does it seem like Ahmadinejad real ATS before drafting a speech?

I take it you meant "read"... and yes, to me it does seem like he is more aware, and more willing to talk about the truths that we here at ATS ascribe to "deny ignorance" towards.

Thank you all for the stars and flags, I look forward to addressing our first naysayer together.

If any of you are interested in more Ahmadinejad speeches just google "full text Ahmadinejad" or search the www.president.ir website... the man definitely speaks volumes; remember you're always reading a translation though; his native is farsi.

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Great speech. It shows him to be an intellectual (or, at least have intellectual speech writers).

Unfortunately, he lost me at the end. I was really going strong with his blasting of materialistic philosophies. It falls directly in line with my thoughts about how our greed fueled society is doomed to fail every time it iterates (and has likely seen several failures over the millenia).

But he lost me when he wanted to replace it with trusting, instead, in "the Almighty God".

Erm, no thanks. I would rather trust in myself. I know i have my best interests at heart, and have never failed to answer my own prayers. God cannot say the same.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
This thread doesn't work without a devils advocate. I thought for sure I'd find some anti Ahmadinejad sentiment here.

I wish that could be me. I was ready to provide you with just that. But when you read what he says, the majority of his criticisms are dead on.

His only problems come in his solutions. What he finds to be a solution is completely, 100% against what my very core is made of. I am "balls to the wall pro freedom and liberty". Spirit of 76, and all that. I cannot and will not live in oppression.

Funny thing is, i found myself today agreeing with the ACLU. WTH? Is this all of a sudden Bizarro world? Is Joe Biden going to come out and wax verbal eloquence, with GW playing along in a vernacular dueling banjo's?

Today was very strange. First i ponder how China may end up being a more libertarian state that the US, then the ACLU thing, and now this?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

I invite you to read Ahmadinejad's words and share your thoughts on this man posed as a "crazy religious fool with destructive nuclear ambitions" in the West.

I have always been suspicious of how this man has been portrayed in the media. I'm sure many american folk view him as a major threat. Fortunately in europe , we see america's view , europe's view and also the middle east view on him.

There was a very good interview done with him by 'PressTV' which aired over the last few days. This interview is now up on youtube. I will post the first part below and you can have a look if interested.

I think he is a very intelligent person but it can be very hard to guage him fully because of the very biased media coverage he gets.

Watching the video I couldn't help thinking about Obama having a chat with the 'girls' on the view trying to get his numbers back up with the female voters That kinda says it all. Don't it?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It's all an act.

He's saying these words but he means absolutely nothing of them. Just as any other politician. Don't believe me? Ask the million crackfiends when the narcotics started pooring into Iran. They're in on it together people. They want us to be the good little sheep, watching their little puppetshow while restricting our conscioussnes.

Sure, the puppet is intelligent. Does that release the many Iranians in jails who are beaten by Arabian prison guards? Does it release the intellectual human rights activist from the prison in which he or she is beaten, or worse, on a daily basis at the hands of really, really dumb prison guards?

Time to wake up and deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Nive speech, but i still wouldn't live in Iran. His solution to a materilistic world is radical Islam. He must be smsrt enough to see the breaches of human rights in his own country. I think a lot of people liked and read Mein Kampf too.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
great article on the Iranian threat. A must read.

www.chomsky.info...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It is indeed a well-crafted speech and much of the pure text I would have to express agreement with. Nevertheless, neither this speech, nor any of his others, can erase from my mind my awareness of Iran's human rights abuses any more than a speech given by my own President can erase awareness of the deeds enacted by my own government with which I passionately disagree.

Indeed, while I certainly cannot prove it and would therefore never assert it to be a fact, I strongly suspect that condemning the U.S. while espousing support for Iran's leadership would be playing right into the hands of TPTB. Conspiracy theorists supporting Iran while condemning the United States. I cannot be convinced that that doesn't constitute an attractive target of spin to their benefit and our detriment. As in the Cold War, when grass roots political groups were infiltrated both by our own government and by foreign governments, resulting in people who thought they were supporting an idealized form of communism instead directly supporting the U.S.S.R., this can be played by both sides to their benefit, and to our detriment in my view.

I'm not going to pick a side or pretend one nation's human rights abuses don't exist just because they seem to be in opposition to another nation with which I profoundly disagree, nor can I pretend Ahmadinejad is somehow a benevolent, uncorrupt leader just because he says things with which I would ordinarily agree in a speech, or because I oppose military action against Iran.

Presidents Bush and Obama (and many before them) said things I technically agreed with, as well. They were never born out by their actions however, and they have both done things with which I vehemently disagree, as has Ahmadinejad. And Iran's track record is far from pristine in my opinion.

The best lies, which are the most effective means of manipulation in my opinion, are those which conceal themselves within aspects of the truth. I respect everyone's opinions to the contrary, though, as always.

[edit on 7/30/2010 by AceWombat04]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I watched the summit speech he made, live on C-Span and i found him to be honest in what he was saying.
What i could n,t understand was over the next few days, the media told a completely different story and made him out to be a villain.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
While I still think Iran is a little unhinged you have to respect the man.

He always presents his thoughts in an organised intellectual manner. I was equally impressed with the way he carries himself as a leader, just have a look at this:

www.knowledgebase-script.com...

I read a similar piece in a hotel in Dubai when I was working out there, if it is true you have to give it to the guy, he makes the other world leaders look like a bunch of fat cronies.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

This is exactly why I alluded in my first post here to some saying he is a sham. It's good to doubt...the be skeptical.

My worry is that when the real deals do come along, we'll doubt them out of existence.

And the other way to look at this?

Geopolitics, from what I've seen and read and heard, means forming alliances that are fluid and temporary to get what you want accomplished in the moment.

That's how they play the game, that's how he might be playing it, and that's how we need to play it too.

Sometimes supporting someone you don't entirely "believe in" or "trust" is necessary to either get out of a ditch or pave the way for the next step. You can always "dump them" later.

When the choice is two evils, the lesser evil is still better. Recognizing which is the lesser evil is hard though. Especially when the two evils or even good and evil vilify each other too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join