It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why US Government disclosure on UFOs will never happen.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I tend to agree. But, one could make the point that, we take ants for granted because they are just one of billions of life forms on our planet. If we are one of only a handful of "intelligent" races in the entire universe, even an advanced race may take the time to communicate with us, even if just to laugh at our foolishness.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Disclosure happened a long time ago in the US,dont you get the idea of "no means no----maybe".Werent you an amourous teenager at one time?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by one4all]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Because UFOs don't crash. UFOs are not internal combustion engines subject to earth's gravity.

If a UFO leaves around bits and pieces of debris that might look like a crash, that's because they want you to know they are there. Somewhere. They could leave a paper bag of burning dog feces. But the humor would most likely be lost on the humorless Pentagon bigwigs.

Anyway, back around 1930, Charles Lindbergh and the Guggenheim family set up Robert Goddard to perform rocket science projects on a ranch outside of Roswell. During that time, Germany's Werner Von Braun was learning rocket science secrets from Goddard....who was learning rocket science secrets from an other worldly source.

The problem Goddard faced was that the U.S. was putting all their extra money into the atomic bomb. While the Nazis were putting their money into von Braun's Peenemunde operation.

It was more than coincidence that the Manhattan Project was being developed a couple hours drive up the road from Roswell, in White Sands.

Through the war years, Roswell was a site for a German POW camp. Some five thousand German soldiers from Rommel's Afrika Corps lived and worked in Roswell's POW camp. There were no fences. The German POWs came and went to work in the Roswell farms and orchards and such

Why did they allow German soldiers to wander so freely in Roswell where Goddard was doing his rocket experiments, and the atomic bomb was being developed up the road in White Sands? Because it was a good cover for an exchange of information between American/Jewish scientists and physicists, with Goddard's crew of scientists and physicists.

Anyway, there was an exchange of technological information via aliens and Goddard and von Braun........but UFOs just don't crash. They are not subjected to earth's gravitational pull like an earth built airplane.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by fred call]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Oh yes they are,just equate it to a seagull going into a jet engine,murphys law applies to all manmade craft,and these are people,not insects or anything else so dramatic.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

No. I said I believe mankind is incapable of such conspiracies as you propose. But that does not mean I believe everything that comes out of the government. So, are you actually going to provide proof for anything you say? Or are we going to continue with this dance?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

proof is in the eye of the beholder...anyone can argue any given point...the point is people will see only what they want to see...i dont want to see anything i've let what i have been shown tell me what to see...i have a feeling i could post 2 pages worth of stuff here...

and i'll just recieve nothin but redicule either by your or someone else...so why dont we just end it here...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Ah, the classic "I'm not going to bother proving my case because you won't believe me anyway." tactic........ You don't know me sir, kindly stop pretending otherwise.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

i think we both have a bad perception of the other so that is Mutual my friend!

if your really really interested give me some time and i'll just use all that time and energy to make a thread specifically for you! gonna be some time though...cause theres alot of info that will have to be processed and i want the set up the best way possible

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

If it was like your "proof" that the government has something to do with celebrity tattoos don't bother. There is nothing conclusive with possible reasons and generalizations treated as fact.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

thats not even the surface bub

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Then why not use that instead of what you did use?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
I found an excellent blog that sums it up rather nicely. But here is my personal list.

1) It's more than likely that elements within the U.S. Government has used UFOs as a cover for covert weapons testing and etc.

2) I doubt they know much more than we do. Just a bigger database of question marks upon which to draw upon. Perhaps.
Both of these are more or less true I suspect.

The exception to the 2nd item would be where secret projects have been identified as UFOs, as in #1, the government DOES know more about those than us in #2, but in other cases they may not. Some declassified documents suggest the officials didn't know any more about some of the UFOs than us, just as you suggest.

Then there's an alternate theory, what if we already have had disclosure, in 1994? What if Roswell really was just project Mogul and the disclosure was to reveal that to us?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Distinct possibility. But in the end you just never know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join