It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Francis Newton predicts Dow headed for 6250

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It seems that we are going through the exact same things we went through in the stock market crash of 1929 and beyond. Ben Bernanke was chosen because of his expertise in the depression era stock market crash of 1929. Francis Newton Brings to life how what we a going through now mirrors exactly what we went through then, with a great insight as to how it is being played out today. Below is a link to the main article at which is being looked upon, below this will be a direct link to her home page website which I recommend everyone take a look at.

Article Link : debtprison.net...

Home page link : debtprison.net...

Title of article : Francis Newton predicts Dow headed for 6250

Brief part if article : With the Dow Jones currently at 9,000 points, Francis Newton (a Murrey Math high tech trader featured on the Gerry V radio show in New Orleans) suggests the Dow will drop to 6250 by April or May of 2009. I haven’t heard any forecasters throw out specific numbers like this so it caught my attention. These forecasters expect a small rally through March and then a fast drop. So why 6250 and how does she come up with this number?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What really caught my attention was the date! While I think we are in for some interesting times with the stock market, this isn't it!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdb51
What really caught my attention was the date! While I think we are in for some interesting times with the stock market, this isn't it!

Tell me what you think after listening to this interview from today 07-29-10.

link : www.gcnlive.com...

[edit on 29-7-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

join