It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to find who is my guardian angel?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
i read that theyr real names cant be pronounced by our alphabetic but their still the same angels that we have given names to. and i really want to know how to find who is my guardian angel.
is it one of the arches or does everyone has an individual angel?
if its the arches then how do i find which one it is? is it the birthdate? or should i just "ask" and wait for a sign of a name

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Very interesting topic
Ive played with an ouija baord,a nd had the warrens involved here, when i was early teens. MY mother had beccome much more religious becasue of that. She used to tell me i have a guardian angel, its a man* im trying to remember his name though. Something like selien or something. she told me he told her* so she told me. she also said st.michael would come to her dreams often, describing him with feathery angel wings, long dirty blonde curly hair, blue eyes, very handsome,w itha firey sword...
DAMN...im trying too remember my guardians angels name now lol.
I like to think i have one. When i was 14, i went out one night on my bike and went through a stop sign, and was hit by a car going around 35 MPH. i went flying off the side of my bike, and no joke!!! MY head wa about 5 feet away from a fire hydrant! either i was lucky or guardian angel was looking out for me. technically the way i was skidding on my side n bouncing, i should have had an open cranium, according the doctor at hosptiol. i did suffer a clean break on my left leg though, and a slightly fractured right wrist.
i like to belive i do have one, and other werid instantces in my life, where i shouldnt have been so luck, have had some kinda trun around luck all at the last minute*

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Where does the bible, or any religious work, state that we have guardian angels? My memory may be playing tricks on me, but if I remember correctly, only Jesus had angels to look after him constantly, and even then, they had to back off when his time of trial and crucifixion came.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Another 'spiiual occurance' i ahd when i was 16 in my room. i was in my room, and prasied jesus n god, which i normaly dont do, being a protestant. i dont belive in going to churches, to prove your faith. A shiney golden light/star whizzed around me like 4 times, so faast then took off into my celing!!! i wa not smoking weed, drinking for the record nor had i ever done an 'recreational' drugs* wish i had a camcorder fro that

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
well yea me too,once i was running,and a car almost crushed me,something froze me in place and the car goed right next to my foot. it was extremly close.
i think the fear may have frozen my in me steps but i think there was something more.
if you say its seliel then i guess we all have one of the arch angels. but how can i be sure.
i really want to know the truth. when i was younger in a magic book i readed that guardian angels are the total oposite of our selfs,in body and mind.
is it possible to have an arch angel and a guardian angel for everyone? i think it should be only one
i think they say to ask for his name and then wait for a sign,something that appears alot in your sight,like a name of a street or on the internet

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I dont think the bible says we do have them, but i do belive god would watch over those who follow and love him and belive in him. so it is possible to have one*
yes, im sure the angels were thier watching jesus, but when cruxifiction time came, they had to 'back off', becasue it was written so to speak as god's request of things that must unfold. JEsus's cruxifictions was THE only way our souls were able to get into heaven, for those that followed him and belived in GOD* without his cruxifiction, wede be stranded on earth, aka ghosts*

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i think it says somewhere in some chapter storyes about how god send angels to help some people

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I do rememebr my mom telling me very important* your not suppsed to know yuor guardian angels name, for whatever reason. why she told me i dont know, but i do know she made me promise to keep it a secret so to speak. a human is not allowed ot know his/her name without gods a ok. its forbidden. but you certainly call on them and talk to them via prayers, whcih ive done many many times..i felt at such peace and like 'something' peaceful was thier listening ...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
For this man it was Jesus. You need to watch this until the end. Very cool.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
My mums really into sprituality, is at a spiritualist church as i write this actually. Point is she told me that when you suddenly see a white feather (on the ground or maybe blowing past you) that it means a guardian angel is watching you and is a way of kind of saying hello.
She says you can have more than one, and that her gran and other family members regularly give her messages at readings. She does readings for other people and they're always blown away by the information and messages she gets through.
Sorry, kind of digressing, to answer you're question I think all you need to do is ask for a sign or message.
I personally dont do all that but always give a smile when i see a white feather because I do believe theres someone keeping an eye on me and keeping me right, and I reckon the least that deserves is a hello back

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have seen my guardian angel. He is very large, about 8 feet tall and well built like a muscle builder. He is bald and his skin is a light golden brown. He looks almost oriental. And he has many scars.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The best way of attaining knowledge and conversation of one’s HGA used to be the path of the Abramelin system. This is a long ritual that lasts over a year to pdo according to recent research. The truncated version took nine months and was best started over easter, if my memory served me correctly. I havwe not done it but I know a few who have.

Once you work ceremonial magic for a few years you will achieve the vision and knowledge and conversation with your HGA. I achieved the vision via a simple meditation that is taught I the lodge. The conversation came after I reached adepthood and kept up the training.

However the modern Angelologists like Elizabeth Claire prophet and the new agers have their own methods which I have no experience of.

However the whole HGA experience may not be as ancient as you think. Also the spirit guides may become conflated with Angels. The whole thing is very simple but a theological debate rages below the surface. It is unlikely that you have an archangel as your HGA.

Perhaps some identify a spirit guide and mistake it for an angel.. everyone has spirit guides. They also have the dead that have become attached to them.

This is a controversial area of discussion.

Sorry if I have confused you (lol).

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

I have seen my guardian angel. He is very large, about 8 feet tall and well built like a muscle builder. He is bald and his skin is a light golden brown. He looks almost oriental. And he has many scars.

No doubt - our family used Mr. Clean too, and he definitely had a lasting influence on myself as well.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by facelift]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Take this any way you want. I offer it as advice.
I have nothing to prove so skeptics are welcome but not important.
I wouldn't be here if this wasn't true

Try remote viewing style investigation

It has been my experience that Guardian angels are from your dna line.
In my case I was explaining to a Kendo master how I already knew a particular kata since I haven't studied that particular martial arts style.
this being has saved my butt on numerous occasions.

My martial arts instructers have always wondered how I knew certain things already

I described the exact scene of a sea battle and I gave him a name
heishi moto
imagine my suprised when I looked up the name.
and came up with the heishi clan and the sea battle they are famous for.

en.wikipedia.org...

Then I found out they have discovered Japanese DNA in one of the NDN line I am desended from, and a history of japanese contact in the NDN history..
Elephant mounds along the Mississppi etc...

now I wonder why since the 60s the catholics have backed off on the doctrine of Guardian angels...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

With respect. I suggest that you are actually in contact with one or many of your japanese ancestors. Whereas the expereince may be real it is not indicative of a guardian angel. The trouble is the definition of the phrase as well as what an angel is..

Rgds

T

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Slightly off topic, though not much, I still look at them as protectors. What do think of totem/spirit animals? How would I find out mine?

If someone has a special "way" with animals, is it an indication of anything?

I am asking you because you are part (most?) native. I have lots of respect for that. My son is half West Coast Salish, so I have an idea on some of the culture, and it is a lot purer, closer with natural ways than many others.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Thanks for the laugh, that was classic! But no, my guardian angel didn't look quite that friendly. He had dark brown less bushy eyebrows and was sporting some interesting scars.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This might help.

Explore your true spiritual self and attain profound transformation in your awareness and knowledge of the universe, Gain life-changing benefits as you break free from mental and physical limitations and Contact departed loved ones using OBEs.

MP3
www.exploreyourspirit.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

the being has stepped in
on occasion whispering in my ear to do something in an emegency which saved me from injury or death, and on occasion out right possession causing me to do soemthing which saved me from injury or death.
Which is why I liken "it" to a guardian angel.

Even while jamming( I play guitar) I get suggestions on what is coming up next and suggestions queing me on what to play

the zen like remote view was a spur of the moment description in responce to a kendo master with remote viewing experienceasking me to do that.

I was rushed when I posted so i didn't explain more fully.
because I have worked at it i have certain contact at times..
though the clearest contact is competely unexpected I think because an openness, a state of no mind, like a vodoo possesion is the least restricted by concious thought.

I have one live piece of music I can up load which really illustrates this if that can be arranged. its about 17 megs..

I was also possessed to snap a picture of empty space which later turned out to have the stereotypical being of light in it but I am having trouble getting that from a party who felt it was so interesting they won't give it back. I won't count that as evidence...un like the mp3

I definitly feel it is connected to ancestor worship and that people worship ancestors for a reason

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I find it is when my mind is least expecting it.
honestly I was lucky to meet a shaman of mixed ancestry like my self who had military training, remote viewing training, and shamanic training, and martial arts training.
he was white and Cherokee, though that is immaterial.
he was puzzled by me but he gave me pointers too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join