After some incorrect speculation in my threads about the events outlined in the cryptic descriptions by Serge Monast of Project Bluebeam, I've
finally discovered the Bluebeam storyline fleshed out in an actual story, the whole "master script" of events that Bluebeam is describing!
What story? Well, ... it's from a comic book series from 1977. The first series of the Eternals by Jack Kirby.
It takes its ideas from the Chariots of the Gods book series. I don't know where Kirby gets the plot since Chariots is ostensibly a non-fictional
essay of sorts. Maybe it was from some other source, I don't know. But after reading Eternals, there is no doubt in my mind that he is drawing upon
the New Age storyline of Bluebeam. (There is another instance of a high profile comic book series manifesting some elements of Bluebeam storyline:
Watchmen. But I'll save that for later.)
So the story goes, there are 3 races of the human species created by the space gods/ Titans/ Annununaki of Nibiru: the superior, genetically endowed
Eternals (ages ago they were known as the Greek gods/ aka "angels"/ in alien literature these are the blonds or talls - from here on out I'll just
call them the Superiors), humans, and the genetically unstable Deviants ("demons"/ in alien lit these are the grays).
I'll skip the entire plot of the 400 page series and just outline the Bluebeam aspects.
- the Superiors send out a beacon to the space gods/ Titans/ Annunaki. Most likely in modern expression this is the Large Hadron Collider.
- "demonic" alien attack, by its own story logic, so as to goad humans to attack the space gods that they deplore. In modern expression, we'll
probably get flying saucers (piloted by humans of course). Also, remember from 9-11, the ridiculous image of Satan in the smoke of the towers?
We'll be treated to this kind of link between "demonic" and the actual attack of saucers.
- the humans have been tricked into nuking the space gods. Most likely, the Annunaki spacecraft will be "hiding" behind the approach of a "planet
killing comet" scheduled to arrive on 12-21-12. The ship will emerge from behind the comet and nations will nuke it.
- the space gods send down their displeased response, a pillar of fire ("a ladder of fire") that emits a supernatural sound that makes men "feel
the presence of their own souls". This is probably the voice to skull technology at work.
- emergence of the global dictator (although the story doesn't ever describe him as a leader of any sort), referred to as, "the Reject" and "sweet
Prince". The Reject is the perfect genetically engineered human (by the "demonic" grays) that is now of "Superior"/ god-like status and just so
happens to be a perfect killing machine. (a general of some sort?)
- the Superiors/ "angelic aliens" are raptured together in a blue spiral of flame to form a "uni-mind" creature that goes into orbit to pray to
the space gods to spare humanity. The spiral is supposed to be some sort of spirtual convocation of the Superiors (which fits nicely with the Norway
Spiral indicating the convocation of the Nobel Prize ceremony that went on later that day.)
- Upon the angels coming back from their convocation/ Rapture, they have a new message for humanity, "that all men should be as one!"
- a side effect of the return of Superiors from their Rapture meeting is that it sets off electrical devices becoming "possessed" and exhibiting
strange effects - cars stop, boats lose control of engines, tv's go haywire, and MIT robots go crazy (that one should be interesting).
- the last bit is strange and I'm not sure what to think of it. Supposedly there is some sort of super weapon that can destroy the space gods that
is hidden within the Egyptian pyramids...
Thanks for reading -