It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Master Script" of Project Bluebeam!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
After some incorrect speculation in my threads about the events outlined in the cryptic descriptions by Serge Monast of Project Bluebeam, I've finally discovered the Bluebeam storyline fleshed out in an actual story, the whole "master script" of events that Bluebeam is describing!

What story? Well, ... it's from a comic book series from 1977. The first series of the Eternals by Jack Kirby. en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...:Eternals_1.png
It takes its ideas from the Chariots of the Gods book series. I don't know where Kirby gets the plot since Chariots is ostensibly a non-fictional essay of sorts. Maybe it was from some other source, I don't know. But after reading Eternals, there is no doubt in my mind that he is drawing upon the New Age storyline of Bluebeam. (There is another instance of a high profile comic book series manifesting some elements of Bluebeam storyline: Watchmen. But I'll save that for later.)

So the story goes, there are 3 races of the human species created by the space gods/ Titans/ Annununaki of Nibiru: the superior, genetically endowed Eternals (ages ago they were known as the Greek gods/ aka "angels"/ in alien literature these are the blonds or talls - from here on out I'll just call them the Superiors), humans, and the genetically unstable Deviants ("demons"/ in alien lit these are the grays).

I'll skip the entire plot of the 400 page series and just outline the Bluebeam aspects.

- the Superiors send out a beacon to the space gods/ Titans/ Annunaki. Most likely in modern expression this is the Large Hadron Collider.

- "demonic" alien attack, by its own story logic, so as to goad humans to attack the space gods that they deplore. In modern expression, we'll probably get flying saucers (piloted by humans of course). Also, remember from 9-11, the ridiculous image of Satan in the smoke of the towers? We'll be treated to this kind of link between "demonic" and the actual attack of saucers.

- the humans have been tricked into nuking the space gods. Most likely, the Annunaki spacecraft will be "hiding" behind the approach of a "planet killing comet" scheduled to arrive on 12-21-12. The ship will emerge from behind the comet and nations will nuke it.

- the space gods send down their displeased response, a pillar of fire ("a ladder of fire") that emits a supernatural sound that makes men "feel the presence of their own souls". This is probably the voice to skull technology at work.

- emergence of the global dictator (although the story doesn't ever describe him as a leader of any sort), referred to as, "the Reject" and "sweet Prince". The Reject is the perfect genetically engineered human (by the "demonic" grays) that is now of "Superior"/ god-like status and just so happens to be a perfect killing machine. (a general of some sort?)

- the Superiors/ "angelic aliens" are raptured together in a blue spiral of flame to form a "uni-mind" creature that goes into orbit to pray to the space gods to spare humanity. The spiral is supposed to be some sort of spirtual convocation of the Superiors (which fits nicely with the Norway Spiral indicating the convocation of the Nobel Prize ceremony that went on later that day.)

- Upon the angels coming back from their convocation/ Rapture, they have a new message for humanity, "that all men should be as one!"

- a side effect of the return of Superiors from their Rapture meeting is that it sets off electrical devices becoming "possessed" and exhibiting strange effects - cars stop, boats lose control of engines, tv's go haywire, and MIT robots go crazy (that one should be interesting).

- the last bit is strange and I'm not sure what to think of it. Supposedly there is some sort of super weapon that can destroy the space gods that is hidden within the Egyptian pyramids...

Thanks for reading -

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
you have obviosly put a lot of effort into the post . i'm not familliar with blue beam but will have to now have a look

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words.
A lot of effort, yes. But it's worth it. For my own curiosity's sake at the very least.
I knew when I was posting it, I should have put a background of Bluebeam in there. Here's a good place to start researching it: www.sweetliberty.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is a comic book? Yeah, I don't think theres much to it. I don't even think Project Bluebeam is going to happen. Does it even exist? I can't imagine being duped..

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

The National Enquirer is just another tool in their box as much as the Atlantic Monthly or NYT. A comic book (its popularity has seen better days) is as tied to the seat of power as a movie or video game.
The real ? is why do they reveal this stuff in the first place. They want to see their vision realized and people's reaction to it.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Bluebeam, for me, is one of the more likely conspiracies relating to the NWO and societal control. I would not be surprised if they has tested this along with HAARP on many occasions recently...

One concern I have with this post is the mention of Chariots of the Gods. I love this book - read it as a kid because my dad had it lying around - and it inspired me to think alternatively and (along with Arthur C Clarkes Mysterious World) lead me here. However, it has largely been debunked. I am noit entirely sure how what we would read in Chariots of the Gods would link to Bluebeam.

The comic, however, inspired by some of the ideas, looks interesting.

Overall I would say that this could be disinfo - I do not believe in Niburu, the Annunaki or any exo-political ideas. Bluebeam is relevant to this, as with other technologies liek HAARP, it could easily fake landings, voices of 'god' and other phenomena that would create panic, fear, and make the masses even more pliable.

SAFE

top topics

join