It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Story Ever Denied - III - The Human Record

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i noticed this new trailer video from Jose for his new movie called "The Human Record" and thought i would post it for anyone who might be interested. looks like it will be a pretty good movie with lots of witness testimony.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So basically outtakes from the disclosure project? The movie can't be really good if this is all the trailer can offer, I mean, you're supposed to be selling the movie with the trailer. And this this is certainly not very compelling.

Although, it did have the dramatic and epic music... maybe there's something to it after all?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Looks good, thanks for sharing

I never get tired of watching UFO documentaries, and this one looks like it will be really good..
Some people, mostly debunkers and naysayers will complain that this new video just shows the same old stuff, and even though most ufo documentaires do show a lot of clips and testimony that have been shown over and over again, it isn't really about that for me; It's about exposing the truth about the coverup and government agendas, and to succeed it needs to be shown over and over and in new and different ways and viewpoints, so that more and more new people see it to get saturation, and then maybe that could blow the lid off eventually... Just a possibility...

Thanks again

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

As usual, always great news from you, easynow!

S&F.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I could go to town on his focus on the 'testimony' of Clifford Stone. We all know about the questions surrounding his credibility so let's leave it at that. It's been done already.

What bugs me about Escamilla is his apparent interest in ufology and his undeniable skills in video production. He could produce a definitive UFO documentary beyond James Fox, Paul Kimball or Cherniak's great productions.

They've set the bar quite high and I still believe he has the potential to be better if he'd exercise some quality control on what gets included.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

So basically outtakes from the disclosure project?

i seriously doubt the entire movie is just outtakes from the disclosure project. it might be a good idea to wait and see what it's all about before reaching any conclusions, i'm thinking there will be much more to it than just that.

reply to post by alienreality

It's about exposing the truth about the coverup and government agendas, and to succeed it needs to be shown over and over and in new and different ways and viewpoints, so that more and more new people see it to get saturation, and then maybe that could blow the lid off eventually

well said alienreality, and i agree it's all about people understanding there is a cover up and the government does in fact have an agenda. some of us already know, proof of a government agenda is found in the various programs like Project Blue Book and the Condon report but there are many people who have no idea what it's all about so including this information in movies like Jose produces will indeed help to get the word out.

reply to post by Arken

As usual, always great news from you, easynow!

thanks Arken , good to hear from you

reply to post by Kandinsky

I could go to town on his focus on the 'testimony' of Clifford Stone. We all know about the questions surrounding his credibility so let's leave it at that. It's been done already.

ok fair enough and all i will say about Mr. Stone is, i briefly chatted with him here on ATS and thought he was a very nice person. that doesn't mean i believe everything he says but it does mean i will at least consider what he presents.

What bugs me about Escamilla is his apparent interest in ufology and his undeniable skills in video production. He could produce a definitive UFO documentary beyond James Fox, Paul Kimball or Cherniak's great productions.

They've set the bar quite high and I still believe he has the potential to be better if he'd exercise some quality control on what gets included.

i hear ya. i agree and i'm not defending Jose' but i will say, nobody's perfect, we all make mistakes and since ufology is such a complex subject, who on this planet could actually get it right the first time ? LOL

i think Jose is much further along on the learning curve and will get better and better with his movies. he has publicly announced his regrets for some of the mistakes he made in the past so we can only hope this next video will reflect that. i also agree he is setting the bar high and i am looking forward to seeing this new video no matter if some of the content is a repeat or not. cheers

[edit on 29-7-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well, the trailer certainly didn't give much hope for that. Sure, I'm willing to wait before judging it, but I think Jose has missed the point of what the trailer is for. In my opinion, it's a pathetic way of trying to showcase a movie. If you have something original to put forward, give some hints in your trailer, give us something that makes us want more, but as I see it this is a desperate attempt at recycling information that has been given out the last 7-8 years. Most people that's interested in UFO related subjects know about the disclosure project, and Jose is certainly not good at "selling" it when just showing outtakes from something people are aware of from before. At least from a PR standpoint, it just simply seems ridiculous.

A lot of Hollywood movies makes trailers that reveals the whole plot, there's no reason to not think the same about this movie.

But sure, it's always nice with some "new" documentary\movie to watch, but repeating information continously is not always good either and that's what I'm basically against. It drowns in the sea of similar information and people regard it as waste, it's not picked up. But, there's still the aspect of relating information in an original way, and I hope he manages to do it. But I'm not hopeful.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
So basically outtakes from the disclosure project? The movie can't be really good if this is all the trailer can offer, I mean, you're supposed to be selling the movie with the trailer. And this this is certainly not very compelling.

Sometimes, all it takes is a better presentation of the same material. (happens all the time - music, movies, art, sports, etc)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Most people that's interested in UFO related subjects know about the disclosure project,

yes i am sure your correct but everyday there are new people who are just starting to look into the subject and if they watch his movie they will see the information and probably want to know more about it. it was new to you and me at one point in time and not everyone on this planet is on the same schedule. cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Yeah, and that's what I'm saying buddy. But I can assure you, this is the hardest thing you can ever try to achieve in this age of information. Trying to be original, or being better than others, it's not an easy task... More often than not it can go the other way than you expected, and I'm talking about a negative way. Unless you have a creative PR executive\manager, you will not reach alot of people that's not already interested in the subject, if any.

It's a rule within PR that whenever you try to relate information, it will always be interpreted in the most negative fashion. That's why the key element is delivery and message, and probably is the hardest way of relating information to people, no matter what it regards.

But of course, trying to be original in this field of study is not easy. I have some ideas myself as I am working in the fields of communications, but there's a sublety and finesse to it. But what Jose represents in this trailer is discouraging, or simply bland.

P.S. Remember that I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just saying what I know from a professional standpoint.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I get your point, but that's people that are allready willing to submit to the subject. These people quite frankly resides in the peripheral of what most people regard as important or valid information.

That's why I'm saying that these documentaries really are preaching to the choir. You won't hit any target group outside of the usual when relating this kind of information to someone, unless it's in a unique way. But, it's not easy, and after all these years of this type of documentaries, why should this be different?

I've got some ideas regarding reaching target groups outside of the one reaching the people that already are susceptible. But that's not something I'd want to share publicly.

After edit:
I want to thank you however, for a thread where I could use a little of my education to engage in a subject. I'm sure there are other subjects I could give some input, but this one kind of made 'my cup runneth over'.

[edit on 29/7/10 by Droogie]

[edit on 29/7/10 by Droogie]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Going off some of the content of the first Greatest Story Ever Denied and Moon Rising I doubt this video will shed any new or credible light on the UFO phenomenon.

I hope he avoids the crazy music because Greatest Story 1's narration was pretty much inaudible due to the irritating and overloud music track.

Further, I hope he refrains from manipulating and falsifying images with Photoshop as he did in Moon Rising.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by easynow

I agree.

His first "Greatest Story Ever Denied" is probably the single most memorable UFO documentary.

However, he doesn't keep his stuff objective, and just one wrong note can ruin his reputation in the big picture. In order for this stuff to be trusted, it must be dirt free. Completely.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Damn what a letdown
There is nothing new here, we have seen these videos over and over again. This Jose guy also had a movie called moon rising which turned out to be the biggest waste of time. I really am hoping a decent documentary comes out soon that will have an impact on the general public but this one will not.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

cheers mate... tnx for the heads up.... boooooom

top topics

join