It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CITADELS OF CHAOS by Cornelius Carl Veith Written Post WW2 The economic slavery we are living in now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It is amazing how this was going on Post WW2 when this book was written, these people knew very well what was happening and who was doing it. This has been happening throughout history for hundreds of years. In this book it gives a window into the future which was written in the past, events that are happening now are easily explained here. Many hard to find books like this have been banned or have been taken out of circulation, I recommend that everyone save websites like this on your hard drive. (Websites can be saved to your hard drive even when the website has been taken down, do this with all your important documents.)

Link : www.citadelsofchaos.com...

CITADELS OF CHAOS by Cornelius Carl Veith

Chapter I: In General
“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.”

That was Meyer Amschel Rothschild, father of international banking, talking. That he knew the power of money is evident not only in the control he exercised over national affairs of his own generation, but especially in the evolution of world enslavement by which private individuals with private corporations now usurp for private fortunes the supreme prerogative of any nation—the right to coin and issue its own money for the common good and national welfare.

Under this oppression the world asks: What is wrong with the organization of humanity, especially its Western Sector, America? Why were there two wars within one generation and ominous threats of a third when no one wants to bleed and die in battle? Why destroy one tyrant only to create another even more ruthless? Why do national leaders vehemently reiterate a policy of peace while rapidly plunging us into war? Why is it that the richer a nation becomes the further it sinks into debt? Why is it that nations are existing only because of a bankers overdraft? Why is it that the American state department becomes in effect a branch of the British Foreign Office? Why is it that America, who started out to set everything right in the world, is ending up by losing her own birthright ?

The secrets of the great financial conspiracy furnish the answers to most of the perplexing problems of today. Americans have been asked to seek a solution in almost every conceivable extraneous consideration. They are now asked to consider the conspiracy of money. Knowledge of its aims, its methods and its results will simplify much.

Click on the above listed link to read the entire book.

Enjoy

[edit on 29-7-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This wasn't written in 1917, this was written contemporally, or at least after the second world war.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
This wasn't written in 1917, this was written contemporally, or at least after the second world war.

I'm trying to Clarify this. Will post when I find out. Do you have any links confirming this?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy

You are correct it was written post WW2, I will correct the mistake, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. If ths proves one thing to me it's that the elite have successfully kept the American people ignorant of how the world really operates and who is in control.

I believe that there is still but a small minority of people who have even a remedial grasp on the truth but that thanks to the internet, it is still the largest amount of people with a clue yet.

This is why they've suddenly turned their attention to controlling the internet. They've caught on that people are are spreading the truth without their propaganda on the net and they want to put a stop to it before too many catch on.

This is why it is absolutely vital we distribute this knowledge to everybody as fast as we can before our window of oppurtunity closes once again.

Most often though we must teach in spite of the people as the elite have also managed to make ignorance not just acceptable but the standard. This why we must shove the truth down people's throats like the lies have been for so many years.

S&F.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Thanks for the link.

This is why they've suddenly turned their attention to controlling the internet. They've caught on that people are are spreading the truth without their propaganda on the net and they want to put a stop to it before too many catch on.

S&F.

You are exactly right.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
So as the OP predicted about 3 years ago, the site has been taken down. Does anyone here has a digital copy or knows where I could find it? I've been looking for it but so far have only been able to find the intro and first chapter posted on some blog.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by malvy

The site is still down but found the book, wasnt easy to find. So they are covering it up!
anonfiles.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelo84

Thank you so much, you're a miracle worker. Sorry for the late reply, but I wasn't aware until this very moment that someone had replied my request. But honestly, how did you find it? Through out the course of the year, I wasn't able to find more than the intro which someone had posted on a blog (and has also been taken down), and I searched for it several times!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

To remove the restrictions of the laws so that men could be sent anywhere the Commander-in-Chief wished to send them beyond the Western Hemisphere, and, more — they asked to have every restriction removed as to the number that could be drafted, and they asked to have the restrictions also removed as to the limit as to the time of their service.

Oh yea, I know this guy.

He is the one who had problems replacing the word 'recommendations' with the word 'law'. Also, he never took the time to familiarize himself with the powers granted the Commander in Chief by the Constitution.

new topics

top topics

join