It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Heroic Reporter Christopher Story of worldreports.org Fame Been Murdered? (Sources Req)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
John MacHaffie: Chris Story killed execution style on July 14th

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

Chris Story has been killed execution style on July 14th while walking the street in London.

This was the result of his last posting on July 10th which was removed after the 14th. Therein are his murderers.

GOD Bless You Chris for everything you have done for us.

John MacHaffie

John, much more information required to confirm this

Also, Story had posted an update on the July 10 update you mention saying that there had indeed been an attempt on his life but he had survived. But had been given a "horrible disease" as a result. He had promised to post the whole story in due time.

That seems to conflict with what you are saying. Maybe there is a chance Chris Story is still alive?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
www.worldreports.org...
www.worldreports.org...

Note that the July 10th report has been removed and the home page reverted to an earlier report

[edit on 29-7-2010 by cupocoffee]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Still un sure what is happening here or what to make of this...

The link had a bit of information on it. I didn't really understand much of it though.

Could you give me/us an update or summary ?

thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Follow the links to worldreports.org and see what Christopher Story has been reporting on lately to understand why there might be an attempt on his life.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Christopher Story's July 10th post:

>
...his last post..... //
Saturday 10 July 2010 00:01
NEW INFORMATION: BELOW:
CIA/MI6.OBAMA/BUSH SR./CHENEY ORDERED CHISTOPHER STORY'S ASSASSINATION, AND ARE SUPRISED AND TERRIFIED THAT HE IS NOT DEAD.
OBAMA AND BUSH ‘SPOKEN TO’ BY MEN WITH GUNS
• When ‘President’ Barack Hussein Obama touched down on the White House Lawn at 5:30pm on 9th July, he was ‘spoken to’. Enquiries by this service confirm that those doing the ‘speaking’ were not Secret Service operatives. On the contrary they were men with guns.
• Within the past 24-30 hours, private citizen George Godfather H. W. Bush Sr. has likewise been ‘spoken to’ twice. The people doing the ‘speaking’ were men with guns.
• The Chinese have had enough and are ready to take drastic lethal measures.
• Private citizens George H. W. Bush Sr. and Neil Bush think they are immortal, and can take the loot they are blocking to the grave.
• Obama, who answers to the private citizen George H. W. Bush Sr., is saying he’s a ‘national citizen’. In order to be President of the United States, under the Constitution and the Soldiers and Sailors Act, you have to be a NATURAL citizen born in the United States or born in a US military family serving abroad.
CIA/CHENEY/MI6/OBAMA/BUSH SR. HAVE ATTEMPTED
TO ASSASSINATE CHRISTOPHER STORY
A detailed report on this assassination attempt and the horrible illness inflicted on the Editor as a consequence , will be published as soon as feasible. •We now have proof that the CIA/MI6/Obama/Bush/Cheney issued an assassination order against this Editor. We have proof that they are suprised that the Editor is not dead. ...(...)
www.worldreports.org...
>

Note the page seems to have been removed from the site but this was indeed Chris Story's July 10th post.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Full Chris Story July 10th report here:

wecogitate.net...

• THE WHOLE WORLD AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL KNOWS IN DETAIL ABOUT THIS U.S. CORRUPTION AND CRIMINAL FINANCIAL TERRORISM CRISIS, NOT LEAST FROM THIS WEBSITE. THEY RIGHTLY REGARD THE UNITED STATES AS AN ARROGANT, RUTHLESS PARIAH STATE THAT IMAGINES IT CAN DO WHAT IT PLEASES AS IT DESTROYS ITSELF

• LIENHOLDERS HAVE SEIZED CONTROL OF BANK OF AMERICA, CHARLOTTE, NC., AND OF DEUTSCHE BANK, FRANKFURT AND HAVE CLEANED OUT THE SABOTEURS: SEE BELOW

• HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN SIGNED THE NECESSARY PAYOUT DOCUMENTS, AS EXPECTED, DURING HER VISIT TO NEW YORK. SHE WAS DOUBLE-CROSSED BY BUSH SR.

• SEE KEY POINTS BELOW AND CONFIRMATION IN ATTORNEY-AT-LAW A. CLIFTON HODGES’ LETTER TO THE BRITISH CHANCELLOR OF THE EXCHEQUER, GEORGE OSBORNE, DATED 8TH JULY 2010. THIS LETTER CONFIRMS ALL OF THE KEY POINTS OUTLINED BELOW.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by cupocoffee]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
nesaranews.blogspot.com...

Link to London Telegraph newspaper obituary for Christopher Edward Harle Story as submitted by his wife, Elizabeth, on July 28th, 2010. Mr. Story died on July 14th "after a short illness":

Link: announcements.telegraph.co.uk...

RIP, Mr. Story.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Oh my God, I hope this isn't true :-(

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have been checking his site daily since the last post, wondering if the worst had come true. Appears it has. Unless he has gone underground with the evidence he said they had, and this info is a ruse.

Hope some one has the ability to get that evidence out, if it exists.

RIP

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sortof related - another 'whistleblower' I followed on various forums, James Casbolt aka Michael Prince, in his book did not name the US politiican he saw in underground bases and involved in mind-control related areas. A couple of months ago he did name him, Bush Sr, in old Project Avalon forum, and I have seen no posts of his anywhere on net since.

Story has been naming Bush Sr., as of course have many others, as near the top of this NWO-cesspool for a good while, incuding naming him as involved in the ordered assassination hit in his last post.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by mountain_jim]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mountain_jim

Hmm not an unreasonable thing to do if hitmen really are after you. But this still does not look good at all. The chance of him still being alive seems slim

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
www.rumormillnews.com...

I've been on the phone with the London Police for a half hour

Here's what I was told.

1. If he had been shot execution style it would have made the front page of every newspaper.

2. They have no record of Christopher Story being the victim of foul play.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Full Chris Story July 10th report also posted here

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
www.worldreports.org...

Updated today. God Bless & Peace all!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by myra017

So it seems pretty clear to me at least that he was poisoned to death then.

Those bastards!!

Well, let us make sure his death was not in vain. Spread the July 10th report and the news of his murder as far and wide as you can, if anyone deserves to be a martyr it's him

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mountain_jim

I recall reading about him on a website called Educate Yourself.org. His stories were incredible. I haven't looked into him for awhile because, if I remember correctly, he started charging for access to his website??? I could be wrong.

Speaking of Educate Yourself.org....Ken Adachi, the editor, has recently reported that he is suffering from an odd illness and hasn't really posted anything but radio interviews for some time now. That's odd.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Update from Benjamin Fulford:

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

Story was poisoned during a March, 2010 visit to the US with a virus created by the Fort Meade biological warfare facility, according to close associates of Story who spoke to him the day before his July 14th death. Although there exists an antidote for this virus, Story was unaware he was poisoned with it until recently by which point his liver damage had progressed too far for treatment, according to the sources.
Although Story is now dead, his sources will continue to provide the public with vital information about the secret financial war that is now raging towards its conclusion. The murder of Story will not go un-avenged, according to several sources inside the U.S. and UK military-industrial complex.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ashley Mote, ex UKIP MEP, posted a tribute to Christopher Story on his website.

Tribute to Christopher Story (www.ashleymote.co.uk)

Christopher Story had the energy of a man half his age. He regularly wrote more words in a day than I might write in a week or more. His range of knowledge and experience of the global financial markets and – much more importantly – the power broking that went on behind it, was utterly breathtaking at times. His regular newsletters – International Currency Review, Economic Intelligence Review, Global Analyst, Soviet Analyst, Arab-Asian Affairs, Eastern Europe Analyst, World Reports, and several other occasional titles – to say nothing of his many books based of these newsletters, might have been the work of ten men.

(For those of you tempted to do a search on Ashley Mote, you can find out quite a bit from his website especially this article or read the wiki writeup. Ironically, he campaigned to clean up the sleaze in Brussels but wound up being convicted for benefit fraud. Was he just ahead of the rush or did Brussel's decide to show him who's boss?)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Missed this thread completely,
Astonished to hear that this man has died. R.I.P.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I feel the need to bump this thread and get it kicking again. Giving the amount of information this man disclosed, I'm surprised more people didn't view/reply/star/flag this. I'll post a few vids of Chris spilling important info.. maybe that will increase some interest. This is generally old info but far too many people don't even know who he was or what his info is about. Very quite interesting in my opinion and worth the 25 or so minutes it takes to watch parts 1 through 3.

Vid-1

Vid-2

Vid-3

top topics

join