It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for crop circles made by aliens fans.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

If it's aliens , why don't they do it in earth? Make an earthworks in the middle of the desert, say half a mile in diameter overnight?

Interesting question.
Maybe They have already made this in the middle of the desert and carved in the stone.

Nazca Lines, wonderful earthwork, don't you think?
and The Atacama Giant, carved into the stone on the top of a mountain right in the middle of the most dry desert of the planet.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I still ask, for the "believers": WHY is the "crop of choice" almost invariably --- nearly 100% of the time, a grain crop, like wheat???

Again, you show your lack of knowledge. Crops circles are found in all different types of landscapes all around the world.. you're focusing on a small percentage of crop circles in a specific spot.

What about all the other unexplained things in this world?

Nazca lines - these are not crops.

en.wikipedia.org...

The great pyramid is not a crop....

en.wikipedia.org...

The point I'm trying to make is that E.Ts have left markings all over this world for us. Go pick up the book "Finger Prints of the Gods" by Gram Hancock.. it has nothing to do with crop circles.. it's about things like the pyramids and the sphinx. Or pick up Chariots of the Gods.. that's another great book.

Crops circles are 1 small piece of a bigger puzzle. I can not answer WHY crop circles or made.. or WHY the Nazca lines were made... or WHY the great pyramid of Giza was built.... nor can I answer HOW these things were built.

I know bringing up those things might seem like I'm going off topic to you, but if you want to understand WHY crop circles are made, you have to look at the big picture. You poke fun at us "believers" but you haven't taken the time to do the research. When you start looking into all these things, it's starts to become my clear.

ooh and in the words of Jonny Drama..... VICTORY !!!!

:-)

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

We know who did those. Earth people.
Giant figures are actually quite common from the Megalithic age.
Why did they make them? We can only speculate.
The ability to plot them and make them doesn't require them to be seen from the air, or any mysterious technology.
People vastly underestimate the intelligence of ancient peoples.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Arken - LOL you beat me too it with the nazca lines. Good post !

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
"We know who did those. Earth people."

No... we assume that. If Earth people made them, we don't know how. The pyramids were not build by slaves that got paid in beer to haul around stone blocks. Again, go pick up a book and stop going by what you learned in your 8th grade social studies class.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf Eyes

Please.
We KNOW how the pyramids were built. The Egyptians ILLUSTRATED the method in wall paintings.
YOU need to pick up some real science and archeology books instead of pseudo science that nobody in the real scientific community takes seriously.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Please point me in the direction of a real archeology book then. I gave you two authors’ and books to read, what are you reading? I'll be happy to read it and cross reference it.

If you look in a text book.. or on Wikipedia.. it will tell you that the great pyramid of Giza was built over a 20-year period concluding around 2560 BC. The great pryamid is 756 feet long on each side, 450 high and is composed 2,300,000 blocks of stone, each averaging 2 1/2 tons in weight.

That is a fact, you can look it up.

Ok, lets do some math then.

2.3 million blocks of stone / 20 years
That is 115,000 blocks per year... / 365
That is apprx 315 blocks of stone per day... /24
= 13

That means the builders of the Great Pyramid CONSTRUCTED AND MOVED approx 13 blocks per hour for 20 years. Again, keep in mind, each block weighs 2 1/2 tons and they were working around 24 hours a days, 7 days a week for 20 years... using nothing but ropes and pullies to move them, and simple tools to make the stones.

Why did they do it? To honor their kings? That's what is considered fact by the main stream science you're speaking about.

that explaination makes just as much sense as people with boards making crops circles for art... that's the point so mods please don't delete this!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Ok, and the pyramids have to with my OP....how?
Start your own threads, or stay on topic in mine please.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm trying to stay on your topic ... you have multiple questions in your post.. I already answered why circles and why the UK.

why they are made... maybe they do it just to remind us they are there. Maybe they are watching us because they are afraid we are going shoot a nuclear weapon out into space and blow up a planet that is not ours... We are not a threat to an advanced ET civilization, but we could be to a less advanced civilization. I can give you 100 different "why" answers.

"why this cat and mouse game?" How do you know there is a game.. just because YOU don't believe in ETs doesn't mean they aren't out there.

and I bring up th pryamids because the accepted explanation for the great pyramid is weak... it does not make sense.. there are loop holes...the explanation that all crops circles are man made, is weak.. there are loop holes... same with all the other unexplained things on this planet.

You were the one that asked why ETs make circles in wheat crops.. what I was trying to explain to you is that it's not just wheat crops.. or just crops.. it's everywhere. That is your topic is it not? Maybe you want to rephase your post or narrow it down to 1 question at a time.

I'm new so I can't post my own topics yet... I'm racking up my 20 replies with you right now.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Why don't you rack 'em up on this thread instead?
Crop Circles are Manmade

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would but there are already people in that thread that are putting up good arguments against the OP.

...and I'm still waiting for your thoughts on all the stuff I already put into your thread. I find people like you very interesting... that's why I joined ATS. I WANT you to prove me wrong.. I want you to prove the crop circles are man made and they are made by hoaxers.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'm not here to prove anything to you.
I don't intend to argue "research" with you.
my last reply to you.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken, I was just going to bring up that point.

Nazca lines were made in the desert thousands of years ago. By whom, and why so large as only to be seen from far above the Earth?

Pranksters from back in the day?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Then what's the point of your thread? Do you just want to poke fun at believers and have other non believers agree with you?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
TO THE OP: Thanks for your opinion. I saw no curiosity to learn more about this subject on your part, so I guess you are satisfied believing what you do.

Originally posted by Wolf Eyes
Then what's the point of your thread? Do you just want to poke fun at believers and have other non believers agree with you?

Of course it is. A curiious person doesnt act like he does. They think all crop circles are man-made and that everybody who doesnt think so are idiots. Thats their loss.

See:

Originally posted by OldDragger

I'm not here to prove anything to you.

I think this thread has served well for understanding the mind of the skeptics when it comes to this.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Nazca lines shmazka lines!

I present the Maree Man!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c5e504439d3.jpg[/atsimg]

5 times the size of the Nazca lines.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
okay using your same logic then why don't hoaxers do the same thing on USA soil or China's soil?

Why only britain have these luxurious 'graffiti'? There are plenty of farms up in north dakota or Iowa.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

yes, but we don't know how that was made and you could only see it from space. You wonder why the placed that there? Maybe humanity has had contact with alien life before no?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join