It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your thoughts? Real Conspiracy? Autobiography of Dennis Brossack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Your thoughts? Real Conspiracy? Autobiography of Dennis Brossack

For all of you sci-fi fans, this isss a good read, imo: This his story, sure kept me interested and wanting more. Unfortunately, he never got finished with his book. Dennis was /is well known out at Roswell with the Museum, with wife Ann, and professed to be a Christian. He certainly has some fantastic claims! And I'm sure many of you are aware that he has claims of being recruited into the Omega Agency, which supposedly involves aliens, govt cover up /agenda, etc! I understand that only ONE lady seems to have 'disowned' him which imo, he has NOT really been debunked.

His story though, ..It's almost believable...if not real??. I'd love to here your thoughts on this.

It's a VERY long read but worth it, imo, even if sci-fi, it will hold your interest! For you professing Christians out there: After reading this, I'd like to know if you get a bad feeling from this, that something clicks 'on' with this, his story?

Here is the link. REVELATION 23:1
www.ufolab.info...
The Autobiography of Dennis Bossack

I understand it will take a LONG while for a response to this thread due to the read.

Also note that he died within eleven days of his last entry. He was planning to reveal more...

Thank you in advance for taking the time to look into this with me!

SeekerLou
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

[edit on 29-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This was his testimony folk...

"My autobiography, especially Book Two, will be the first, the very first book, in which information concerning the Visitors and spacecraft will be shared. This is the truth. This is what I've been asked to do. I realize many of you reading this book might think me crazy, imaginative, or any other adjective you might care to use, but I do assure you that this is truth. This will always be the truth. I have no reason to lie. I have no reason to judge anyone. Two of my favorite Bible verses are: John 8:32, And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Luke 6:37, Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven... And, please keep in mind Ecclesiastes 1:9, there is nothing new under the sun.

This is my autobiography. This is my life. This is my mission…"
----------------------------

"My beloved Dennis, servant of God, passed away on April 24, 2007."
-Ann
He was going to reveal all
[ext]http://www.ufolab.info/revelation-23-1-main.htm[/ext]
----------------------------------------------
Does anyone know anything more, or how me may have passed?

It's a fantastic read for sure.. Please let me know if you are reading this! Anxious to hear what you guys have to say! Thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hi im currently on page 4 and ive got to say this is def a intersting "Story" as for the realness of this story it is very unbelivable. I do wish this was actully how it is, but for me to believe this without any soild proof is ludicris but it is def worth a read while bored at work
. Probally going to have to finish the rest of the story on monday as my weekend BEGINS RIGHT NOW!!!

P.S. Anyway to actully prove this story is legit?

Star and flag BTW.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokinMan

Hi Smokinman!
Thanks for the S&F
Glad you are reading! Def waay out there for sure... but can you imagine iF that were real? Just wait , it gets even better imo! (even if scifi)!lol

I read this several years ago and it stuck with me. Tried to get someone else to read... but they could have cared less here. I actually am having to reread this again AFTER posting . I had forgotten alot of the details, remembering though it was a great read and I just had to share.

What gets me is that he, Dennis, is supposedly a Christian. He leaves us with this, his autobiography ...as TRUTH! ? Now THAT is what bothers me - There are lots of truths in there for sure (well that I agree with anyway) but there are a lot of other unprovable farfetched ideas .

lol..Imagine talking to other ''beings'/ .."Visitors" as they prefer to be called per Dennis...and flying the triangle ships. Now that would be wild , wouldn't it? I actually could get into the read...imagining..

Either he had a wild imagination and was sick in the brain, I do not know. That or mind control? Was actually not saved and deceiving, or hmmm... actually real? I love to think out loud

Glad to here someone else is reading. At least , it will be entertaining for you, (I hope)..or either enlightening ?

Hope to here back from you when you are through!

Everyone else: Get to reading lol .. IF you like sci fi/conspiracy especially, I'd say you'd enjoy the read, imo.

Seriously, I'd like to know more about Dennis's character from those CLOSEST to him. People are good at character defamation. Wonder if anyone in here actually met or knew the guy? Anyone?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hoping this thread doesn't get lost... Still HOPING others will take the time to read Dennis's story...I'd really love to hear your thoughts on what he has to say...

With him proclaiming to be a Christian, it would be nice to hear from other Christians. What is your take, and how does that check in your spirit?

I always thought ATS was weird lol, and that I should get a response to this..because it IS an odd claim....But Is this TOO weird that no one wants to read or deal? lol I should hope NOT! This is ATS!
... smokinman.., I do hope you got to finish reading.

Really curious as to why this hasn't been out there and discussed before ..Once again, I would appreciate your thoughts.. .

Again, I will add, I think it strange that he died within eleven days of his last entry. He was planning to reveal more...

Hope to hear from you . Thanks all.

edit on 27-9-2010 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Revisiting my old threads.

Found it strange how smokinman disappeared on me. His last reply was last logged here on this thread.... last time on online at ATS... yikes... Hope he is ok. Does this happen often? Gain members then lose them?

Still wishing I could recruit someone * I know it's forbidden* but this is just to READ Dennis Brossack's autobiography . I would truly love to know your thoughts. At least tell me what you think could be truths to this story. I know noone could PROVE any of this...or at least I wouldn't think it possible.

I don't know what to believe so I could use a few more heads here.

Thanks in advance...It seems like here, in this thread, I'm echoing in my own lonesome room ..
. Come on you guys... At least tell me what a gr8 or lame sci fi this is
??
I KNOW you like to read or you wouldn't be on ATS, now would ya? lol

Thanks in advance... Can't blame me for trying, right?
edit on 17-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekerLou

Hello to all who find this! My name is Brian C. Alexander, and I am Dennis Bossack's nephew. Grandson of his brother, Joseph and son of his niece, Tara. After growing up listening to the tales of my uncle and watching the whole UFO community blow up with stories of his experiences, I'm here to set the record straight.

My uncle Dennis, though we loved him, was a bull# artist, and had been since the day he was born. Dennis was always good at spinning fantastical yarns and convincing people to follow along with him. He confided in us about lying about Omega and meeting aliens and about how Ann talks about encounters that never happened to sell believe. He said they combined the concept of aliens with religion just to broaden the spectrum of people they could make believe them by throwing religious people into the mix.

I know this might come as disconcerting news to the believers of my uncle's work, but I can assure you it was a hoax bent on selling merchandise. I'm sorry to of shattered any false illusions, but I believe everyone deserves to know the whole truth. Like my uncle I also make up stories and am a writer. In fact, I believe whatever storyteller gene he got a hold of I eventually obtained myself. The only difference between me and him is that I write fantasy stories and sell them online, rather than try to sell false hope to eager believers in the hopes that I'll sell merchandise.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
My Uncle Dennis died of a heart attack I believe. We're fuzzy on the details. My aunt Ann didn't tell us much. My guess is she wanted to keep the details of his death hazy so she could low key connect it to aliens or some bull#. What I CAN tell you was that my uncle was a diabetic who did not watch his diet, resulting in his death at the age of 55. a reply to: SeekerLou

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is Dennis' nephew. It wasn't. He made it up to sell alien merchandise. Ann does the same thing. a reply to: SmokinMan

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm his nephew. What would you like to know? a reply to: SeekerLou

new topics

top topics

join