It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruel Joke, Pilot Fakes Fainting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Wow, this guy freaked out. I don't think I would have gone that far, though I would have barged my way into the cockpit and ultimately, the joke would have been on the pilot.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Oh my God, that made my day, it was especially funny since it was in my native language... his reaction was priceless.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Falken

It always amazes me how some people choose to freak out in a stressful situation, instead of taking control in an effort to solve the proble. How funny would it have been for the "freak-out" guy to have climed up front and took control of the aircraft? Lol, I guess the only reason why it's funny, is because he lost it. Not to get too deep here, but I wonder what makes us find that kind of thing funny?

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Anyone here realize how easy it is to fly a small plane? Anyone? A 10 year old could do it..

Overreaction much?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It looked like the plane was taking a nose dive.

Wondered if the guy could have parachuted out in such as small cockpit.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

As most of us probably aren't pilots, no, I don't think that many of us realize how easy it is to fly a plane. I for one have no idea how easy or difficult it is to fly a plane, I have never done it.

As for the video, it doesn't seem as if anyone was in any real danger, so therefore it's a great piratical joke. Bet the guy in the back seat was about to piss himself.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
10/10 Completely hilarious!!!!

"PATRICK!!!!!!!!!!....PATRICK!!!!" ...Priceless

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Umm.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

That's just made my day.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Not that funny. But he did quite a good job at that prank, I wonder if he ever thought about what could go wrongI certainly would have paniced.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
haha how funny...I would have taken over the plane and try to crush it afterwards.then we would see who was going to freak out...haha nice video...smart**s pilot...haha

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well I have flown a plane and it's easy. Not as easy as driving a car mind you but still quite easy.

new topics

top topics

join