It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tea Parties, lets get something clear.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
------Concluded From Above------

Again, all of this "controversy" does nothing but support the agenda of the "control freaks" in society...Who are, by the way, a very small minority. [sarcasm]That's "Democracy in Action" for you.[/sarcasm] Here's a riddle for you: Why does the government always talk about "supporting Democracy" or "The spread of Democracy?" Answer: Because they know Democracies always degenerate into Tyranny (that's a truth of human history) & that's what they want. It's also a direct violation of Article 4, Section 4 in the Constitution.

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
Honestly the thing I fear most about the tea-party is how it was essentially hijacked/steered from the very beginning by partisan/corporate elites and think-tanks.

You hit on another core truth here...From my own sources (which I've already mentioned are from different "sides of the fence"), I've seen that the major concerns by the majority of the Tea Party Movement are to pare the government back to the Constitutional level & Enumerated Powers, so that people can get on with their own lives, regardless of who or what tries to interfere with our private lives. No more of this constant shoving of "mandatory" regulations (read: BS) that violate our Law down our throats. We, as a people & a nation, need to learn how to ignore the rats that have been planted & start getting a little more cozy with the core truths hiding under their distactions. In other words, look at the real information (seperate wheat from chaff) out there & make your decisions on that.

Originally posted by Sphota
It's pretty pathetic, but we are primed to be branded through these repetitions. The images and diddies are up there and stored and ready to be recalled at a moments notice with the right prompt...

Yep, that's the origin of the vast majority of "talking points" I've been referring to...Don't talk your mind, just repeat a "brand" as if it explains everything, even though it really says nothing.

Yes, the rats do pop up everywhere, but most often they start in small numbers, but sqeak louder than everyone else...The more attention that is paid to the small number of rats, they gain in power. Ignore them & they lose their power to influence your own mind right out from under you. Make up your own mind, don't let the Control Freaks make it up for you. Recognize how widespread & deeply ingrained the lies have been woven into our very society & see it for what it really is...Every person has the capacity to self-search & recognize what really is right for themselves, but must also recognize that there is no right to force that upon others.

Don't sit down & shut up...Get on your feet & make a stand! This is what the Tea Party is about.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by NoHierarchy

FUNNY how a site that is funded by ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION is not considered a CORPORATE WHORE!

I guess the ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION is just another FOUNDATION created to NOT pay taxes and to further their AGENDA for the BENEFIT OF MANKIND.

RIGHT?

You know, when the Rockefellers were crushing skulls of the people during the first depression, I am sure sycophants were saying the SAME thing.

That must be why they act in the SHADOWS and NEVER pay a dime of TAXES.

Right?

Why don't you explain how the Rockefeller Foundation is so GOOD for us and society?

I am sure EVERYONE is waiting for your thread defending the Federal Reserver, Goldman Sachs, AIG, and the other POS that you espouse as our benefactors and our saviors.

C'mon, I am sure you can post a vid of the Rockefeller that WASTED 4 months navigating a boat made of plastic bottles across the pacific.

WOW, navigating a boat made of plastic bottles, we should be SO proud of the Rockefeller Family!

As I point out in your thread... the Rockefeller Family Foundation MIGHT be questionable, but seems to be anti-elite (as in stopping the construction of coal-fired power plants in many areas of the country). Their members also seem to detract from some of the beliefs of other, more prominent/corrupt Rockefellers.

Aside from that though, the Executive Director of PRWatch is a strong civil liberties/rights defender and fought tooth and nail against warrant-less wiretapping, the Patriot Act, and other such breaches of the constitution.

Also, SourceWatch is a wiki, it has sources which can be checked, and from what I've seen SourceWatch is trustworthy in the facts it presents and also NOT a form of black propaganda. It seems to also EXPOSE much of the disinformation going on and the groups tied to it. Like I said, facts are facts.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here's something I ran across today, so I bring it to this thread & ask that the Tea Party detractors around here (that is, if they are still around) take a look at it. It's from CNS News.

I've got some excerpts here, but read the full story at the link.
Black Conservatives Say Black Liberals Are Using Race to Discredit the Tea Party Movement.

Black conservative leaders from around the country gathered in Washington on Wednesday to denounce the NAACP for its resolution charging that elements of the Tea Party movement are racist.

“The accusation by the NAACP is just another example of playing the race card because of failed policies,” conservative talk show host Herman Cain said at the event, which was organized by the Tea Party Express and held at the National Press Club.
-------------------------------
Niger Innis, spokesperson for the Congress of Racial Equality, said the NAACP has betrayed its own legacy by adopting the same tactic it was formed to fight in the first place.

Americans of different nationalities, creeds, colors, and religions mingle at grocery stores and sporting events without “a hint of racism,” Jackson said. “Yet as soon as a piece of legislation comes up, the Democrats roll out [the Congressional Black Caucus] as their intimidation group,” similar to what used to happen with the KKK.

Speaker after speaker at the event said that the Tea Party isn’t about race or racism but about all Americans who value the free market, limited government and the Constitution.

"Defraud" that, if you can...Without merely screaming "racism" again, because that's getting boring.

As the late, great Walter Cronkite might have said, "And that's the way it is, on this day of August 5th, 2010."

[edit on 5-8-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The Tea Party is nothing but republicans pretending to be someone else, to distance themselves from the failures of the republican party over the last ten years.

They claim that they aren't republicans, but they support republican politicians, and republican policies, and their loyalty remains to Reagan, a republican and one of the worst presidents in U.S. history.

Who do you think you are fooling?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thank you I don't know how many times I've tried to get across the same thing to people stuck in the tea"PARTY"
republican PARTY ,libertarian "PARTY"!Mindset.The name is a referenceto the Boston tea party" " taxed enough already came from a sign from somebodies garage.

"The teaparty is this and that;
usurped; conned; flim flammed;
bugger off:

lm Glad to see its not just me who's actually been inolved in one of these.Stars and flags now In the futureI can just post the link to this thread and I only read the first page!.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join