It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR: Tea partiers to ‘harass’ Muslims with dogs at anti-mosque protest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

Damn, you got all of that just by me saying "I dont think that muslims hate dogs, but what do Iknow, I dont know that many Muslims , and they have never said anything hateful to me about dogs?"

If you cant joke about puppies, then you know what, you need to live a little more.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

So this is a now a joke forum for you? What's up with the adolescent "oh yeah? Well you too!"
What is wrong with you that you cant simply admit you were wrong without trying to equivocate to everybody being just as wrong at something as you were in your own mind?
I deal with plenty middle easterners and none of them have a dog and most are not even comfortable with them around no matter their benign nature. In the mideast tribal culture they are primarily disease vectors.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

I find it funny that you are so upset that Commongood thought that maybe Muslims don't hate dogs as if that is offensive to Muslims and insensitive. If anything Commongood was trying to counter some of the posters comments about how it's terrible that Muslims hate dogs.

Would you have been happier if he/she said "Omg...Muslims are dog haters! Dogs are awesome and this shows how much more freakish Muslims are!"?

Why are you so upset that he/she thought that Muslims don't hate dogs?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1
reply to post by Common Good

So this is a now a joke forum for you? What's up with the adolescent "oh yeah? Well you too!"
What is wrong with you that you cant simply admit you were wrong without trying to equivocate to everybody being just as wrong at something as you were in your own mind?
I deal with plenty middle easterners and none of them have a dog and most are not even comfortable with them around no matter their benign nature. In the mideast tribal culture they are primarily disease vectors.

Dude, YOU ARE THE JOKE to me.

I dont know what set you off, but you know what, you need to chill the hell out.
What was I wrong about? I said that I didnt personally know of any Muslims that hated dogs. I DONT. Maybe YOU DO, but I dont.
Im not wrong, you are wrong for getting on my case because I dont know any Muslims that hate dogs.

You know what else, THIS IS AMERICA. NOT THE MIDDLE EAST.
I can give a damn if they hate dogs or not, thats not my problem.

You act like I care that they hate dogs, give me one good reason why I should give a damn about someone who hates animals?

Guess what, THIS AINT THE TRIBAL AREA. I have two dogs, and they are VERY WELL taken care of. You want to jump down my throat because
someone else is offended at my animal, excuse me for saying this but, get a life.

-and btw- Next time you come at me, come correct and come with your facts straight.

edit

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Thanks Nunya.

This guy..straight up DOES NOT LIKE ME.

Anytime he can, he will try to attack me, eventhough everytime he does, he makes himself look like a complete ass.

I dont sweat this dude, I just wish that he would open his eyes and get those hate blinders off for one minute and enjoy life while its still available to him.

Life is too short to hate all of the time. This guy is going to give himself a heart attack.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Okay, so to get all that has been found into one post, we so far have:

Proof that the organization holding the protest is part of the Tea Party movement:

wethepeople.com

About Us

The Tea Party Movement is supposed to be about individuals getting together in a grass roots effort regardless of political party affiliation; but what has been happening is an infiltration of the Tea Party Movement by organizations, party groups or individuals in the hopes of seizing control of what must remain a non-affiliated movement. Southwest Riverside County Citizens in Action was created to return the local Tea Party Movement to the people. However, in addition to returning the movement to its grass roots, we also wish for this association to be the bridge that assists all of the movements in the region. In other words, this is not a Tea Party organization for a particular city, but an association that will link the whole region through regional cooperation.

Proof of Tea Party protest against Mosque:

wethepeople.com

Proposed Mosque to be built at Nicholas & Washington in Temecula.

Attend the Hearing tentatively in November 6:00 pm at 43200 Business Drive Park, Temecula and lend your voice and/or your presence so that we can stop this from happening.

Proof of Tea Party call to bring dogs (including bibles and flags) to protest:

teapartypatriots.org

Silent Majority Silent No More! We will not be Submissive! An Islamic Mosque is planned to be built in Temecula. We are holding a Singing – Praying – Patriotic rally on Friday on the side of road on Rio Nedo in Temecula. Bring your Bibles, flags, signs, dogs and singing voice on Friday to let everyone know we are a Christain community and will not tolerate Sharia law and radical behavior.

My take:

The organization that is coordinating this protest claims this has nothing to do with freedom of religion and everything to do with Sharia Law's incompatibility with freedom:

This is not a 'freedom of religion' issue as Leftist Dhimmies would have you believe - Freedom is a concept incompatible with the teachings of the Koran.

That's all fine and good, but if this particular Tea Party org has a problem with Sharia law then they should protest any actions taken on behalf of Sharia Law (legislation, laws, etc.) that might curb our freedoms. Them worshiping in a Mosque does not infringe on my freedom.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Muslims don't hate dogs.

You are being devious.
That is Egyptian, prior to the advent of Islam.

I am apalled at the attitude of so many of you re Islam.
Why is it that you do not see that it is a political system much more than it is a religious system?
They are working at getting their "foot in the door", and with your attitudes I'd say they are winning.
No Problem with Sharia law you say?...As long as they don't stone you....well, you better get real here because that is what this is all about.
You have all ready bent over for them.
Can't hurt their feeling now can you?

Why is it that anything negative said about anyone of color, regardless of the Real Issue, suddenly becomes a racial issue with you? I'd say the brainwashing has been highly effective. You have failed to maintain Free Thinker status.

Get over the freedom of religion thing.
Be honest with yourself.
It is Your freedom of Religion that is under attack.
And very sneakily too.
These people are a real threat.

You remind me of the folks on my local board. A few years back I was warning them about the threat of being overrun by Mexicans, and I got the old, "Tin foil hat, Take your meds etc" treatment.
I haven't gotten that from them lately for some reason.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
My take:

The organization that is coordinating this protest claims this has nothing to do with freedom of religion and everything to do with Sharia Law's incompatibility with freedom:

This is not a 'freedom of religion' issue as Leftist Dhimmies would have you believe - Freedom is a concept incompatible with the teachings of the Koran.

That's all fine and good, but if this particular Tea Party org has a problem with Sharia law then they should protest any actions taken on behalf of Sharia Law (legislation, laws, etc.) that might curb our freedoms. Them worshiping in a Mosque does not infringe on my freedom.

Them building a Mosque is just the begining of the biggst Infringemnt on Your Freedoms that you will ever Experience. The Mosque is their Claim Stake on YOUR Territory.
Wakey, Wakey....

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I see no problem if a few people happen to be walking their dogs during a protest.
Nothing wrong with taking your dog for a walk if he/she is on a leash and your not breaking the law.

Its not like they are standing in front of a voting office with a billy club for pet's sake. That would just be unimaginable.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Typical American Republicans wanting to yell and stomp their feet for no reason. Here's a website which explains current American ideology perfect.
www.adbusters.org...

Regarding the article you linked to: I partially agree with this. American culture is in decline, as our economy becomes weaker and our political structure becomes rancid and decays. However, if we are really in a condition of near total collapse; if we as a nation are that unfeeling and corrupt, the let us as a nation discontinue any assistance to the world outside our borders. Famines? Go for it, EU - we're out of the picture. Earthquakes, typhoons, etc., let the leftie hand-wringers of New Zealand step in and organize relief and rebuild the infrastructure. If America is both tainted and dead, no one wants our food, transportation or engineering assistance anyway. I seriously doubt that you will find many, if any current world leaders willing to expend their nation's treasures to restore others to the extent that the US has in the last sixty years. I don't believe in feeding people who eat your food and then spit in your face. That may be a very "American" attitude, but it's one I share with about 65% of the American population.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
bash all you want,but there are lots of extremist out there that conquer the world spreading everyday and enforcing the islam...oh yea hippies!
in my country muslims seek postitions of power and then help each other,that way a muslim student gets perfect grades and dosnt know anything. TRUE STORY!
so only thing i will say about the tea party "HELL ITS ABOUT TIME"

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

A recent series of unsigned emails and anonymous Web postings has called for a protest during Friday prayers outside the Islamic Center of Temecula Valley, in Riverside County. Protest organizers are upset at the Islamic group's plans to build a new mosque to replace its current makeshift mosque.

I found this part very interesting. Seems these anonymous web postings and e-mails are more than likely coming from the CIA or other "Masonic" organization and NOT the Tea Party itself or anyone involved with it.

Getting Albert Pikes plan for the third world war going is a tough sell and TPTB are doing everything they can to get it started. Muslims aren't the problem, "government" IS the problem.

Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871:
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

So sad that people like the Elite and masons are allowed to live and breed. What would the world be like without them (Elite/Masons/Secret Societies) in it? Wonderful, I can only imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by daddio]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Frankly, I'm not surprised at all. It was interesting to observe the TPM at the beginning and see where it goes but now, with every day it seems no more than your average group of skinheads. Racist and misguided, angry and inflexible.

I'm sure there are members who are smart and don't fit that bill, but for some reason they allow the morons in their ranks to voice all the opinions for them.

Kharron

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
When it comes to CAIR, I really don't care what they have to say. About anything.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Racist? Islam is racist, instructing to kill Jews & non-believers. To NOT oppose this would be UN-AMERICAN.

Finally a Party with some nuts.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I would bring my dog in protest of their hate of Dogs.

I would put a sign around my dogs neck saying
"Why do you hate me? Im mans best friend".

That Said- I think it is kind of stupid to say that most Muslims hate dogs, but then again, I dont know that many muslims, just a few. I never heard them say anything derogatory about dogs. At least nothing like "Ima kill these puppies, because I HATE THESE PUPPIES!"

No seriously though, I think I would be more worried about all those dogs in one place, I hope people will be able to control their animals, or else there might be a lot of doggy love that day(if you know what I mean).

Dogs are considered "unclean" in Islam. I respect all religions until they don't respect me. Then it's "Katy, bar the door" or, as Marshall Stalin told Churchill: "No, not total war - ABSOLUTE war".

I love my dogs. Will it hurt them to wash them in pork broth?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
When it comes to CAIR, I really don't care what they have to say. About anything.

By george I think you got it!
They are an organizationintended to bully americans out of america by claiming the constitution was intended to be used as a suicide note. Funny how much help and support they seem to have in the general media, academia and legal system in that regard, especially since you'd think there'd be a certain umm religious 'animosity' but no. If only jew and muslim could get along as splendidly in other fields of endevour other than the destruction of american culture!
Plenty of crappy moozie countries to go to as it is, only one america ever

[edit on 29-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hey everyone bashing the Tea Party. Time to really throw your efforts into bashing some blatant Islamaphobia!

Here we go, the COVER OF TIME MAGAZINE!

Oh, one other thing.

Hillary Clinton has stated we will never leave Afghanistan.

Like I said before-Now that the Democrats are in Power "War is good"!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by taskforce4256

Yea. Mordant made it very clear to me how much they hate dogs, to the point where he tried to make me look like an A-hole for not knowing.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

How is this cover blatant Islamophobia?

As for Hill, let me read the article you linked...

Ugh, nevermind...that's a thread of yours. Do you have a source for Hillary saying we would never leave Afghanistan? And please don't tell me it's related to her vowing to defend the rights of Afghan women.

[edit on 7/29/2010 by ~Lucidity]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join