It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR: Tea partiers to ‘harass’ Muslims with dogs at anti-mosque protest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
@frog, you win a star, how's that? I think you got it, what's happening is we no longer report news in the MSM, we just grind out drama and propaganda, and I'll state emphatically Fox news is the worst of the bunch. The took a fringe element, like the NBPP, and made them the "official stance" of all blacks or lefties.

To the " Southwest Riverside County Tea Party", get ready to enter the NBPP's world. Hope you like the "news" coverage.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

CAIR is fighting ignorance and bigotry with ignorance and bigotry. This should be a fun month for news.

*sits back, makes popcorn*

-It's really dumb that people are protesting CITI because they want to make money in Muslim countries.

-It's also really dumb that CAIR would completely fabricate lies about the Tea Party in order to garner support.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Now they're not Tea Partiers but they have a Tea Party website and hold Tea Party events? Are you serious?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Democrat Provocateurs smear Tea Party with Dog stunt

hmmm....Is that possible ?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
How does one prove to be a Tea Partier? Is there a card? I don't see dogs on this page but here's a page from one of the links...

www.wethepeople-swrc.com/events/temecula-mosque

www.wethepeople-swrc.com...

[edit on 7/29/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Here is a link to the site of the SWRC www.wethepeople-swrc.com...

Here is a link to their site's activities or events page www.wethepeople-swrc.com...

Hmmmm, no mention of an event at any damn mosque building site.

But what event is planned-

FUNDRAISER FOR DOUGLAS V GIBBS

July 30 from 6 pm to 8 pm

At

“Simply Friends” in the garden

24980 Washington Avenue, Murrieta

All checks for Douglas V Gibbs need to be sent to made out to: Douglas V. Gibbs for City Council

Hey everyone, make sure you go to the REAL event and not some made up bull# by who knows!?

OOOPS, the endisnighe was wrong!

[edit on 7/29/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Well color me still investigating.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If they are protesting CAIR I don't blame them. CAIR is not a nice organization.
CAIR>Muslim Brotherhood>Muslim American Society>Sharia Law in US

Just google it and you will see what I mean

www.cbsnews.com...

They stress that they do not believe in overthrowing the U.S. government, but rather that they want as many people as possible to convert to Islam so that one day -- perhaps generations from now -- a majority of Americans will support a society governed by Islamic law.

Although these objectives appear on MAS Minnesota's website, there is no suggestion that they apply only to the regional chapter. Instead, MAS Minnesota's website discusses the MAS curriculum in general terms that suggest that it is presenting the national organization's curriculum and objectives.

And the listed objectives are telling. Even a cursory review of The Message of the Teachings indicates that al-Banna's "unified comprehension of Islam" falls short of a call to defend the Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic. In that book, al-Banna tells his fellow Muslims that they must work toward "[r]eforming the government so that it may become a truly Islamic government, performing as a servant to the nation in the interest of the people. By Islamic government I mean a government whose officers are Muslims who perform the obligatory duties of Islam, who do not make public their disobedience, and who enforce the rules and teachings of Islam." Moreover, al-Banna implores his followers to "[c]ompletely boycott non-Islamic courts and judicial systems. Also, dissociate yourself from organizations, newspapers, committees, schools, and institutions which oppose your Islamic ideology."

I don't care which group is protesting them, TPM, DNC,anyone, this needs to be nipped in the bud! How could any politician allow them to build anywhere in the US.!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR

-It's also really dumb that CAIR would completely fabricate lies about the Tea Party in order to garner support.

Fabrication?

www.teapartypatriots.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Both the left and the right (neither of which is actually representative of the majority of Americans) are using these kinds of racist smear campaigns to further their agendas and make their opposition look bad. Just another facet of our "victim society" complex.
I find it truly sad that we sunk to such a state that rational debate is no longer an option. It has turned into a [bleep]-slinging contest with accusations of racism as the flying turds.
We are getting really, really pathetic here in America.
I pray most Americans aren't buying into this crap.
If they are then we are headed for bad, bad trouble...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Here is a link to the site of the SWRC www.wethepeople-swrc.com...

Here is a link to their site's activities or events page www.wethepeople-swrc.com...

Hmmmm, no mention of an event at any damn mosque building site.

snip..

Hey everyone, make sure you go to the REAL event and not some made up bull# by who knows!?

Hey why can't you read the pages already given to you? You posted about 5 times saying that we were lying and there were no links, then several people gave you links directly to the Tea Party website page that had the meeting planned to protest the Mosque. Now you say there's no mention of a mosque protest... Read the links and admit you're wrong or stop making false claims.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm still looking for dogs? Anyone found the dog reference?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

Investigate this...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yeah, but it's also not a smear campaign either to talk about something that is truly proven to a smear campaign or to talk about something to attempt to prove it to be true or false.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
I'm still looking for dogs? Anyone found the dog reference?

It's in here.........

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Alright the endisnighe was wrong. Hehehehe

Now, mark that down in your calenders, does not happen very often. I will leave my posts up to remind me to do some investigation into someone else's OP next time.

Now, to get to the meat of the matter.

Everyone here happy with Sharia law. I am fine with it. As long as they try not to stone me to death when I walk my dog past their mosque.

Now, if they want to take out some politicians, I might just cheer them on.

Too far? Maybe.

Actually, I like the Islam belief of no usury.

Now, if we could only sick them on the federal reserve.

edit to headline the first sentence

[edit on 7/29/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by DINSTAAR

Fabrication?

Thank you for providing some proof. I had no idea the Tea Party was leading any kind of anti-islamic campaign. The TPM had such good beginnings but got hijacked by the Republicans when Sarah Palin and her ilk showed up.

I still vote Libertarian anyway, they're the only party that represents my ideals in any sensible form.
I appreciate you taking the time to research this further Whaa.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

reply to post by whaaa

Investigate this...

Yep! Found the dogs!

www.teapartypatriots.org/EventDetail/6243/July 30, 2010

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I see you're taking screen shots too.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Great find, OP. S&F

Wait for it though! It's probably just Take Your Doggy to a Mosque Protest Day or something
Probably all very innocent. Praise Allah more Tea Partiers don't own pigs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join