It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR: Tea partiers to ‘harass’ Muslims with dogs at anti-mosque protest

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1
reply to post by c g henderson

You dont need a whole other thread, just point out to me where it is written in the new testement, then I'll go away.

You can just go away anyway because it will be a while. I have no need to quote a bible to point out Christians attempting to push their rules on nonbelievers - your definition of government and not religion.

You are confusing rules in general with rules in the queeeran.

Not even possible. Never even heard of the queeran. As far as you concept of Muslim rules vs Christian rules, do you honestly think I cannot find where the Christian right pushing their ideas have no bible quotes they stand on? Ask Bristol Palin her favorite abstinence only bible quote. I know she has one.

Rules are rules man, the discussion is where they originate and where they come from.

Sharia ones come from human interpretation of the Qua'ran. The crap I listed come from the Christian bible. What is the diff?

DO you think sharia law has any nicer provisions for what you claim are christian evils?

How is it pointing out more than one evil always equates a defense of either to people on ATS?

There is no provision of changing sharia law, contrary to american law.

We are not talking about American law though are we? There is no Sharia law in the US just like there is no Christian law. Unfortunately while you are discussing the very unreal fear of Sharia LAW, there are many actual CHRISTIAN LAWS on our books already.

SO I'll await your substantive reply just make sure you anwer my question with clear, specific cites before lauching into a diversionary rant.

Keep waiting then because you seem to be having a hard time making a cogent thought. Maybe after you drink tonight off.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by c g henderson

the queeran needs no interpetation,rules are in black and white. there are none of the rules you hate in the NT. You hate the christianity presented for you by those that dont understand it themselves and you dont know the difference. You apparently have issues with the 10 commandments, which of those are exactly the problem for you?

Yeah youre so busy being , well what you are being

[edit on 30-7-2010 by mordant1]

[edit on 30-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by c g henderson
reply to post by fred call

Is the US trying to live up to Saudi standards then?

Or is that just your desire.
Nice dodge.
You obviously aren't stupid, should just pass them up instead of using a dodge.

I believe the point was to the effect that the Islamic country is intolerant of other religions, just like Islam itself is intolerant of other religions.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by oozyism
Don't forget, Muslims were very successful in the past,

Yep. They were the guideposts for tolerance, as in when Muhammahd himself massacred the crowd at the Ka'aba.

You will convert and follow the Quraan, or else.

'Else' being: " Sim Salah-bim! We chop your head off!"

Salaam Aleikum, Oozy.

Yeah, but the Catholic/Christian church did the same thing, for hundreds of years in fact! The "Reformation" ring a bell? What about the council of Nicea (I & II), where they threw the whole religion together in the first place?!

Organized religion as a WHOLE is just messed up. One more area where TPTB can throw their weight around, gather a herd, thereby creating an Unthinking Majority which allows them to go on about their business of thriving at the tipy-top of the food chain!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by Mak Manto

In the last 200 years:

Since when did christians strap bombs on their butts?

Since when did christians blow up planes because "their demands weren't met"?

Show me some REAL terrorism sponsored DIRECTLY from the religion?

If anyone has done it in the "name of God", the average christian is calling for the head of the a-hole that did it! Christians are not much for murder.

Defense is another.

"Oh, what about the war's being waged around the world".

I dont remember hearing preachers saying " go kill X and you'll get a free trip to see God". Those preachers would be in jail for incitement.

Face it, you cant find a reason to call me a racist. You had your option to put up or shut up. Your a muslim apologist at worst and anti-christian at best.

If you were to start talking trash about Jesus, you would get some dirty looks, a few cross words, (if it were REEEEALY bad you might have an ass kicking coming).

In islam, they put a fatwah on you and you end up like Theo Van Gogh.

You didnt put up.....

Here is a website listing events in the last decade of Christian terrorists and their actions. Have fun with this...

Christian Terrorist Cells In The USA

Star for you lol!! Seriuously BRILLIANT find! Thank you much!! This could be some of the best info I've ever received and it came from this thread of all places lmao!

But really, thanks!

[edit on 30-7-2010 by IrishCream]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

You might want to read my next post after the one you quoted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It speaks directly to the 'Council'.

Everyone likes to jump to conclusions.

Peace

[edit on 30-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yeah, I read that one too, but only after I jumped the gun and replied to the post I replied too, sorry! The other post did make me giggle a little and quite frankly the corruption of the Christian church is a large part of what led me astray from the "herd" quite a few years ago! It still sticks in my crawl and I, admittedly, rush to voice my opinion on the subject rather frequently. It has become an actual personality flaw
!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

At least the Bhuddists believe in reincarnation and have a highly enlightened soul around for guidance!

I am not a bhuddist, though. Hell, I can't even spell it correctly?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think I figured out how to spell Buddhist.

Yep, that's it.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
I'll state emphatically Fox news is the worst of the bunch. The took a fringe element, like the NBPP, and made them the "official stance" of all blacks or lefties.

Why do you keep saying this?

I haven't once seen anyone on Fox claim this or imply this.

Eric

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EricD

From Accuracy in Media:
"New Black Panther’s Shabazz: Fox News Stoking Racial Fears"

From Mediamatters.org:
REPORT: Fox News has hyped phony New Black Panthers scandal at least 95 times

Fox News Interviews New Black Panthers Chair

Just listen to the leading questions, lol. No arguments these guys (NBPP) are racist and used crude voter intimadation tactics at one incident, but should we then trot out the KKK and say "this is how all white people are?" Fox is skewing this as a portrayal of black people and democrats. Fox loves putting this guy in the interview chair so they can vilify him and by association, his race and the democratic party. It's like Howard Stern putting on white supremacist Daniel Carver, only it's not nearly as funny.

Better yet, just google "fox news new black panthers" yourself.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yet again, another clearcut case of racism in The Tea Bagger Group. When do we finally send this racist group packing once and for all?

I knew it would be only a matter of time before the Baggers showed their true colours and now they have, this cements finally, unequivocally confirms that The Tea Party group is a bunch of racists.

Use this avenue to finally rid our nation of this cancer. They are vermin and dirt.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Does anyone want to get some dogs and go harass some Tea Party people so they could see what it's like to get dogs sicked on them?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join