It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil used as pretext for Corexit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
www.henrymakow.com...

This article by Ken Price puts forward a hypothesis which IMO is worthy of serious consideration.

Here are the first two paragraphs of the article. Full article is on link above.

Quote from article:

The story from Mathew Simmons (that the oil well was never capped and was still raging at full speed) has been deemed to be a misleading fraud. [Price & Makow.com fell for it. Apologies] It looks like the purpose of his "disclosure" was to get us to believe that the major cause of death in the gulf region is from methane gas and abiotic oil, WHEN IN FACT, the cause of death is corexit.

It now looks like we do not have an oil leak at all but a tar leak. I will be following up on this, but as you continue reading you will find good reason to believe that what has actually been leaking is from an asphalt volcano, and this could have been a normal seepage of such material. Asphalt is consumed by microbes and does not pose a threat to the oceans nor sea life. In fact, it provides billions of lower food-chain building blocks.

End of quote.

This is a scenario I have believed possible for some time. The thing that keeps coming up is the debate about the tar balls. The question of the tar balls was also flagged up in the video:

www.youtube.com...

I know this video has already been seen by many on ATS - I'm reposting it here because I believe it links in with the above article.

In terms of trying to 'join the dots' in the mass of info and disinfo surrounding the spill, I am looking for consistency of observations/information amongst disparate news items and analyses, a consistency which is sustained over time.

IF this is true, the NaZionest Government is involved in a deliberate, carefully planned and orchestrated project of genocide.

Mod Edit: Added EX tags. Please use external quote tags when quoting from other sources.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I found this interesting article from June, where it says an oil tank was washed up on the shore.

Is it possible they have been deliberately pouring oil into the Gulf to cover up their scam?

www.reuters.com...

[edit on 29-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Or, the Corexit worked breaking up the oil and allowing the microbes to get to the oil more effectively and decompose it.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Here is an article I read the other day that would indicate that this might not only be a chemical attack on the GoM area, but a psychological one too.

The family business has closed, and the couple can't work -- for themselves or for BP, it seems. Their neighbors and community leaders, she says, are showing a kind of greed she's never seen before. They aren't the people she thought they were. "Everyone's out for themselves," says the woman, who like many in her small Alabama town has a lot to say but won't say it except anonymously. "I was telling my husband the other night that I'll be glad when the Lord calls me home. I'll be glad to leave this place." For a moment, forget about saving wildlife. Think not about the oil, the well, the sullied waters. Put aside any blame of corporations or government and dismiss projections about what will happen to the economy or the environment. Plenty of experts, officials with impressive titles and everyday people in the Gulf Coast and around the country are losing sleep over these matters. Think instead of another tragedy-in-the-making, fallout from the oil disaster that can't be seen by cameras and is not easily measured by scientists with fancy equipment.

Source

Keeping it with in the conspiracy realm, this could be sort of a dry run to see how people act when when employment dries up and a whole area is devastated. (And I not talking about the big tourist areas of the Gulf, but the smaller communities)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Now that this thing is over, as far as the leak is concerned,. what is the purpose of continuing with the Corexit posts.
No continuing reports of misuse have been recorded,.. people are not dying by the hundreds..
So what is the point?

top topics

join