It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran sets major exercise; Ahmadinejad sees war by November

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I'm actually beginning to wonder if this time might not be it. We've been here before. Yes. Several times, in fact. And nothing happened.

However, barring some sort of miracle, eventually it's going to happen. Ahmadinejad will only be able to stall it for so long with his "posturing," which is face more of a tactic to gain world attention to what is going on.

That plus I just read this article, and while I caught a few inaccuracies, it seems pretty close to me.

And again, me with my warring factions of the NWO...CFR vs Zionist neocons... think whichever one of them "wins' will decide Iran's fate and ours.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
WTH is with November? Haven't we heard this same thing, that war would break out by November from ... MULTIPLE sources now??

I am expecting it in October or November now. If that much media attention is going towards the same month, then there must be a reason.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiShyster

Originally posted by MrSpad:
you said:
"As I said you tend to wipe out or seriously hurt wreck forces early in an excercise by putting them in a bad situation, giving the OPFOR some cheats, and then handicapping the forces you are training. Its a nice little lesson. Of course ending things like that is a waste of an excersise so ships are refloted and the dead brought back for further phases of the excersise. "

sorry i did the quote wrong...
(my response follows)

I think that must be why Lt Gen Van Riper was so disgusted with the exercise when they reset by refloating those ships he righteously killed.... because, he did not understand business-as-usual in wargames conducted for the Navy's benefit, right?

I think my BS detector is going off here...

[edit on 2-8-2010 by AntiShyster]

Actually you see this on occasion. In particular with retired officers with political beefs. Its not BS he undertands he just knows how the general public will react to such an idea. I know its hard to understand so I will try explain it. A wargame is not a simulation of a war, in as such it follows a natural flow. Its is a series of events. For example lets say you were wargaming and invasion of Cuba. Your anti radar and C&C air attack gets mauled because of bad weather, a suprise new anti air missles and bad intelligence on enemy air craft. This does not end the exercise nor does it end the next phase of the air campaign, Lessons learned are put together. the planes reappear and the air to ground campaign begins only to be mauled by some other suprises. Its not about winning or losiing its about training and reactions. On a smaller scale units who get mauled the first day while in traiing do not send that unit home for the rest of the week because they were killed. They come back to life and go out as part of the exercise the next day and all along put together lessons learned.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Maybe his intel comes from the secret kGb file on .
BABA VANGA .

predicted.

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

link.

lighthead.wordpress.com...

I hope its all wrong an nothing happens ..

[edit on 5/8/10 by impyroo]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I see more truth in his words than most people. I think israel will attack by november. i'm just sick of people giving specific dates for the attacks. like israel will attack next week, israel will attack tomorrow. israel will attack, but when we dont know... i just say by november. if they dont then thats great news.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

OP, I cannot help but to reply to dead threads but I was just recollecting my memories and do remember Amadinihad saying not long ago that another war would happen. From what I remember, he said- 1 or 2 wars possible but he did NOT say if the were in the Middle East or not (this was from a local newspaper of mine, "The Virginia-Pilot").

Everything I have said is only true if my memory serves me, which it often does not.

Even if it did, my memory recollects that he said this speech as recently as 6 months ago.

I am pro-USA civilians (I like my military too), so I do not want any flak but is this not a general knowledge of what is to come and might be coming to be by a foreign leader thanks to mass communication tech like the internet?

Are wars taught about before they begin?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join