It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inflitration of the Truth Movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

What if the evidence implicates Israel? Is such evidence to be considered anti-semitic, or is just the reading of the evidence to be considered such?

Really? All of Israel? Here's the question what if there is no evidence and then you make something up that you hope "implicates Israel" will you admit that is anti-semitic? (And please, I don't need anthropology lectures about who and who is not semitic - we all know the popular connotation of the word).

LOL, what are you doing now Hooper? Are you trying to say something? You calling me anti-Semitic now? Man, are you desperate for a victory or what. Being of Jewish heritage I'd be a self-hating Jew, you idiot.

When I say I believe funding for 911 came from Pakistan, do I need to clarify that I'm not talking about ALL of Pakistan, or is it Politically Correct to criticize Muslim nations? Do I really need to clarify what I mean when I say "implicates Israel"?

Aside from a clumsy attempt at accusing me of being someone Jews hate, are you saying that we shouldn't follow any leads that might implicate Israel?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
TrickoftheShade states:
"Are those in the TM worried about becoming unwitting agents of anti-semitism? "

-- Just as much as trusters should be worried about becoming unwitting agents of Israel.

I noticed between the Bill Clinton thread you started though and this one that you are attempting to develop a style of thread creation that appears to be about genuine concern for the 911 truth but you then twist it for a cheap set up.
But look how many replies you get. Look how many people fall for it besides valermia and goodoldave. Its actually quite interesting though. Thanks for the laughs.

It isn't a surprise not to get many replies. the Truth Movement is almost by definition not particularly good at introspection.

What is a surprise is somebody coming across this thread from ages ago. Almost as if they were searching for stuff about Israel and antisemitism...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Were you involved in 9/11?

As a Jewish person I imagine you had a lot to gain. Perhaps your pursuit of no plane theory is an attempt to muddy the waters so that your friends get away with their dastardly plan?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Har...as opposed to someone who tries to blame Jews for the crimes committed in their names by Zionists?

It should be clear from my posts that the evidence, not the tribe leads me to no planes. If anything, the fact that 90 percent of the "truth movement" tries so hard to keep people from looking at the evidence should be a big clue as to who's right and who's wrong.

All leads should be followed, even if they lead to Israel and to no planes.

If you've got a beef with what the evidence implies, I'm happy to discuss it with you here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join