It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Understands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Pay attention to the raptors' calls, but lo, upon conspicious auration they fall silent.

Also consider that I'd have to describe it sufficiently such that your mental picture and mine are in concordance. For example, can what does my elocution of "breakfast" really mean to a Kalahari bushman? There is no implication of smoothed calcium carbonate launched at what is sown but the quality of the soil does make a difference. Once settled on commonality, three things arise of grave concern: appetite, distraction and satisfaction.

Appetite:
The feline sees the mouse and then only sees the mouse, concentration narrowly focused upon acquiring this single entity. The so-called wise ape cannot let go of the fruit. An alien is most surely in touch with both sides. It begins with a killer that uses the energy of the system to support its own execution.

Distraction:
One step forward and two steps back, it is oft said. Climbing a hill of ice can be a daunting challenge. Sisyphus punished, rolling a sizeable boulder up a hill only to have it roll back down, for eternity. All ends for him in charges of restraining death and a curse! Start from the beginning, without the vitriol.

Satisfaction:
Lethargy is expressed in action. Division reduces to what is commonly considered to be sensibility. In the eye no objects arise. Is, is between the "true" and the "false", like the wings of an angel. This starts with a test, of sorts. Passing presents the opportunity to awaken to a higher, more comprehensive, understanding and finally, what it is.

All amply considered, the irony is that natural multiplication out of singularity has in fact been responsible for conjugative, denominative disjunction. A litmus test of sorts would be to avoid complex division, or even abandon negative roots altogether. It may have been true that all roads led to Rome, it was equally true that they led astray. Following each path in great circles, it can be inferred a common meeting point exists in opposition.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
yes, i have thought about that before - the scattering and the gathering is how i call it in my thoughts.

don't you think that most likely the multiplicity that arises from the singularity, "comes to be" in the form of a fractal? that is, manifests.

i suspect that it does, for several reasons.

first off, that is compliant with "in the likeness of our image"

secondly, it provides for a certain thread of commonality that is found at the connecting root of all the multiplicities - the silver thread of the singularity, perhaps. that would be, maybe, the reason behind the shared underlying truths that most don't see because of all the various distraction that is plain sight, covering the unity that is hidden. it's like a bunch of different flavors of ice cream are different to the palate but in truth, they are all basically ice cream with the same ingredients in the same configuration.

third, if it were a fractal scheme, it would make the path home as guaranteed and certain as the path away from home was certain to have variety and adventure.

when i think about this, i find that the ideas of "order" and "chaos" don't seem all that important or relevant.
what seems chaotic might just be order in a different resolution than we are seeing our world with, right now.
by the same token, what seems orderly might just very well be a slow parade to a funeral home.

if you dig.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
yes, i have thought about that before - the scattering and the gathering is how i call it in my thoughts.

It facilitates the channels of efficient, semi-automated, transfer of knowledge in a virtual environment.

don't you think that most likely the multiplicity that arises from the singularity, "comes to be" in the form of a fractal? that is, manifests. ...

Generators provide unlimited energetic possibility.

secondly, it provides for a certain thread of commonality that is found at the connecting root of all the multiplicities ...

The thread, wending, gasket. Oil lips are sealed.

third, if it were a fractal scheme, it would make the path home as guaranteed and certain as the path away from home was certain to have variety and adventure.

Yes, the path home is not a path at all but immediately present, here, now, everywherewhen. Stop searching, algorithm halted, acknowledge!

when i think about this, i find that the ideas of "order" and "chaos" don't seem all that important or relevant. ...

Chaorder, delivered fresh, autonomously, lacking central command, yet in all big and small, Visa-vis (sic), "It's everywhere you want to be", the plan.

Dispersed Communities of Coresponsibility --- The New Global Chaorder

if you dig.

Dig? Dug!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26196eb5752e.png[/atsimg]

join