It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirituality, the false religion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
When spirituality needs to fullfill ones life it begins with "BALANCE" -> ????

I have arms and toes, hands and feet. My mammy hits me in the face often and I declare no war to others....

I choose my own belief cuase I feel what is wrong and right. I get sick and have headaches when I am not thinking right. I decend as I fall into the arms of the world. I like to kick my vacuum cleaner to make it work. mowing lawns just for money. Work deserves payment. Nobody cares. Savatage? call me free. I am the lawnmower. Deserves love and free cares. I like to eat. I love heart to heart talks.
Knowledge is my business as the Lord only counts this for freedom.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
How is spirituality wrong because it suggest balance?

I have a religion, and I have had a NDE about a week ago, and so far I think that spirituality is the way to go (it makes the most sence based on what I saw, what I asked)

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
can somebody explain to me what balance is, please.

balance is dead body. Oh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw everybody keeps searching for balance.

I don't know what balance is. keep looking for the Lord and He will come for you.

Spirituality does not exist. It is spiritism and it works like this. Spirits of dead people like talking to you to make you so confused you don't even matter anymore. Then they said is was spirituality, when they were asked what they were doing. They've just hit the nail with that one. that is the only purpose of spiritism. As the bible tells, Gods written book for us to believe in, a dead cannot help one alive. Salvation only comes through the blood of Lord Jesus Christ. He who was with Him who created all things. The Lord, the feared. The revenger, the masculin. The strenght and the power, the force of all evil, the questioned, the unasked, the superior, the probator, the miraclemaker, the one to pray to. The keeper of life and death, what you may choose. Choose life, choose eternal life, choose life in His kingdom to come. Question no lies for they hold no truth. Your worry will soon all end. Believe. your mother has no interest in these kinds of things, she hold no sense. The vacuum cleaner. Disport, conquest, fear the one above. Your life is in His hand.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
spirituality may not be a religion but it has many eastern religion influences. Instead of governing what you do and the way you act, it is more of "guidelines" that ultimately tell you to meditate, listen to your spiritual guide and act based on love. many say that spirituality helps them achieve higher awareness.

Originally posted by etherical waterwaveSpirits of dead people like talking to you to make you so confused you don't even matter anymore.

Spirituality doesnt mean you "dont matter" anymore, it means that being human is an experiance, and the world is a playground.

Second, What you said sounds like the spirits are making you suicidal. No spirit would ever want you to die.

Third, Spirituality doesnt exactly mean the dead talk to you (even though you can talk to them if you wish). You do most of your talking with your spiritual guide, who will help you and teach you.

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
I don't know what balance is.

Balance is a way of thinking. it means fairness and equality. It means that you shouldnt judge people because they believe in something that you don't, they have a different skin colour, and you can help them whenever they need help.

Originally posted by etherical waterwaveSalvation only comes through the blood of Lord Jesus Christ. He who was with Him who created all things. The Lord, the feared. The revenger, the masculin. The strenght and the power, the force of all evil, the questioned, the unasked, the superior, the probator, the miraclemaker, the one to pray to. The keeper of life and death, what you may choose. Choose life, choose eternal life, choose life in His kingdom to come. Question no lies for they hold no truth. Your worry will soon all end. Believe. your mother has no interest in these kinds of things, she hold no sense. The vacuum cleaner. Disport, conquest, fear the one above. Your life is in His hand.

The teaching of balance is also to control our human greed/power demands. Example: What you are trying to do is prove that your religion is superior to spirituality, and therefore since what you BELIEVE in is right, everyone else is wrong. The teaching of balance means that you are no better than any other person, everyone is equal.

What most eastern religions and spirituality teach: All roads lead to God.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by alien101]

[edit on 30-7-2010 by alien101]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
That is no religion which tells that every way leads to God Himself. It is not true. False as they can say. very foolish.

top topics

join