It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Candidate Greg Brown Caught On Tape Stealing Signs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
"A local Florida House District 1 candidate facing accusations around the world that he stole signs belonging to his opponent says he was “set up”.

Republican Greg Brown said that he was simply doing what he thought he had permission to do when he removed signs belonging to opponent Doug Broxson from the intersection of Highway 89 and Highway 87.

I guess he got permission from his wife.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 29-7-2010 by gem_man]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
OMG !!!
That was THE best UFO video I have seen
in a very long time. Did you see how that
thing swooped in and took off with all
those election ad signs? Normally you don't
get close-up shots of an event like this.
Then they kept swirling around wondering
what else to do next.

lmao

/sarcasm off

His butt got busted big time.
He can say good-bye to whatever
hopes he had. Bad part about this is.
This guy got caught, but this very same
thing is done on a nationwide basis by both
parties. This sucker was just unlucky enough
to get caught doing it.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
he knew he was doing wrong, he looked so nerveous like a deer at a drinking hole , so busted, how can he even argue that? I would be like "oh you saw that hu? ok, you got me, i'll put them back" what a moron.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
You know when I was a teenager, a friend of mine and I were out in the 4x4 tearing up the trails when that began to get boring. The fourth of july weekend was coming up and somehow we came up with the idea of switching the roadsigns. Not the stop signs and such but the road indication signs like county highway b and the like. We moved in 6 hours about 100 signs.

There was a huge write up in the paper after the weekend how people were getting lost and not being able to find their camping sites. Also they mentioned that they estimated it was going to take about a week and $10k to put them back.

My friend said we should call them up and say we would do it and get it done in about 6 hours.

Thanks for reminding me of my mispent youth.

As for the politician, he is a politician.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

This is just messed up! What a damn criminal. I hope he shares a cell with Rangel and Lindsey Lohan, and GWB, and Darth Cheney, and Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Mel Gibson, and Aa Waah Tooki Woo Woo, and Geithner, and Gates, and Rumsfeld, and Bo the Dog, and thst kid down the road thtt thought he might find a CD or a few dollers in change in my Jeep, before my dog took a bite out if his butt.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I dunno, what are the rules for posting signs there?

2nd..........

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

This is just messed up! What a damn criminal. I hope he shares a cell with Rangel and Lindsey Lohan, and GWB, and Darth Cheney, and Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Mel Gibson, and Aa Waah Tooki Woo Woo, and Geithner, and Gates, and Rumsfeld, and Bo the Dog, and thst kid down the road thtt thought he might find a CD or a few dollers in change in my Jeep, before my dog took a bite out if his butt.

Anger issues?

That's funny, BUSTED!
But like others have said, that has become pretty common practice, just shows ya the caliber of person he really is.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I dunno, what are the rules for posting signs there?

I dunno
but apparently his competition
wasn't included
lmao

new topics

top topics

join