It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help finding a post!! Please, any experienced help!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hi, I read a post on here about 6-9 months ago, the title was something like "here's your all seeing eye, your big brother you got it" or something like that. The body of the post was all about radiation intelligence and it had a link to a company's website that specialized in using radiation to form a real time 3-D image of the battlefield. The gist of the article was that who are what ever could be tied into the cell towers using them to monitor, well, everything. The post was chalk full of juicy stuff so I'm sure that someone on here will remember it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks y'all.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Razer1073]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thanks a bunch for the post, but sadly, no it's not the right one. The one that I am looking for is completely grounded in the here and now as far as tech and conspiracy go and only in the ancient as far as the title of the post suggests...I remember that the companies website that he linked to was a mauve or similar color. I'd really appreciate it if you could hit up some buds about this though, it's fairly mission critical as I have a bunch of "influential" military buddies that if I could just show them the article, will go haywire over it. I'm trying to spread this stuff through the ranks of the military so we can force someone at gunpoint to look into the matter. We can't go around wondering whether or not we have such an intricate surveillance system that could VERY easily be tied into mind control...even a question like that is unacceptable in a society such as our with tools specifically in place to prevent such horse crap, guns included.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Razer1073

Haven't found the ATS post yet, but this first link sounds like the tech you are looking for. The other two links are less likely, but similar.

indigochild-thirdeyeopen.blogspot.com...

arxiv.org...

www.wfs.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
YES!!! YES!!! YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!

AAHHHHHHH!!!!! SIGGGGHHHHH!!!!

MAN, I NEED SOMETHING TO CLEAN UP THAT NERDGASM.....

THANKS A BUNCH ALL!!!! Y'ALL ARE THE BEST!!!! LOL!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Razer1073

can't you find it through searching function here,if not,you can try to send message to the author if the post is not posted by yourself.

new topics

top topics

join