It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First they came for the...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Two different threads.
Both clearly high in interest.
One explaining how a majority of one of the most populated states supports the legalization of the plant and the other explaining the truth about its real economic value.
Hmmm...
For a site devoted to Debunking cover ups and conspiracy you are doing a poor job. I say this because, you choose to ignore.
You have decided it would ruin your "character".
Does any one on ATS feel that they are being restricted? How can we sit here and support things like Wiki leaks and not things like the freedom to smoke a freaking harmless plant?
I leave you with this. And remember, as well as I am sure you know, people who indulge in this habit are every where and more aware than most would imagine.

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. THEN THEY CAME for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. THEN THEY CAME for me and by that time no one was left to speak up."

This is not you VS your neighbor my friends.
This is YOU VS YOUR GOVT!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
We have a forum to cover the issue of "Alternative Substances" but I strongly suggest that you read this thread regarding the sub forum.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

join