It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Cygnus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Cygnus is most definitely a clue
If you type Cygnus and hammurabi into google some interesting sites come up

interesting to note that Hammuarbi is a star in the Cygnus region of the Chronus cluster...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing. I have searched for cygnus on ATS. Can only find a few clues. I have been looking up cygnus and the hammurabi as well. Lots of great info, But, not really sure what to do with it.

The only think I can think of is maybe -5- hit it somewhere in the Space forum??? Jsut a thought... I have tried many addresses on all the sites I can find... Cannot really find anything.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You guys do remember -5-'s or Chromeface's reference to connecting the dots like a constellation.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Um. Did you happen to be looking at orionsarm.com? That Chronos cluster was settled in 4502-4800. A far-probe had done a fly-by a few centuries earlier, but it wasn't until 4502 that a fully funded colonization program arrived

[edit on 17-6-2004 by AmbientNoise]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Speaking of Cygnus, though. Have a looky at this: www.geocities.com...

Path of Enlil, Mul Apin: Part One

(The Mul.Apin [i.e. Mul and Apin] tablets contain the most comprehensive surviving Babylonian star and constellation catalogue from before 600 BC.)

The Leopard (UD.KA.DUCH.A) has its "head of the Milky Way" at Cygnus and the tail at Cepheus. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Cygnus... The Swan

This constellation is stretches across 804 square degrees of one of the richest areas of the Summer Milky Way. It reaches from almost 19 hours in the west to 22 hours in the east and runs from +27 degrees to +60 degrees north declination. The stars that make up the main figure of Cygnus are first, second and third magnitude gems that stand out easily against the ethereal glow of the Milky Way back drop.

www.umich.edu...

This is quite an interesting story on the constellation. Very informative site will lost of pics... Worth a ready, it may come into play yet.

Still none of this tells us how all this ties in with The Path....
I am learning stuff, but lost on how to take this to the next level... any ideas?

[edit on 17-6-2004 by JCMinJapan]

I just checked the www.cygnus.com It has nothing to do with the rings. I know all about their firm though. ha ha

Any ideas of where to start? Come On People! Let`s try to throw around some ideas..... REAL ONES PLEASE.... Thanks

[edit on 17-6-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
yep, learning a lot...but can't see the relevance

I still think we are overlooking something in regards to the many references about being "blind"

and I still think cromeline hendoraki is an anagram

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by helenheaven
and I still think cromeline hendoraki is an anagram

Ok, here are the most promising anagrams that I could find. There are no 1 word anagrams for either Cromeline Hendoraki, Cromeline, or Henoraki. Also there are no two word ones for Chromeline Hendoraki. If I do more than 3 words, I literally get thousands, if not 10`s or 100`s of thousands. So, I have limited to a MAX of three words.
Please Visit www.icebunnies.com... to get the full list of up to three words:

Cromeline Hendoraki:

Hardliner cookie men
Rhinoceri ankle demo
Rhinoceri demon lake
Rhinoceri naked mole
Cameroon kindle heir
Cherokee minion lard
need criminal hooker

Cromeline:
Micron eel
Micron lee