It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dirty Story Of Bottled Water

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Our tap water has such a heavy chlorine smell at times it makes my eyes and nose irritated a little when I'm taking a shower. It wasn't always that strong. We had a big water main break a few years ago and lost our water for several days. After that, we got orders to boil our water until further notice. The water has had the heavy chlorine smell ever since, though the strength of the odor seems to vary a bit. I have mild psoriasis now and never had that before in my life. I can't say with certainty this is related but I have to wonder.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
In about 1998, Toronto water tasted dreadful, like mold, then that moved further east to where I lived, and just before I moved out West the moldy taste had entered my system, so I began on bottled water and never stopped.

The other day I needed water in a hurry for a pill (still out West) I was taking and found that the tap water here tasted fine, so even though I paid 5 cents per bottle, I have 12 bottles and will fill them with tap water, refrigerate them, and voilá, a bottle to drink from.

Thanks for the info!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by canadiansenior70]

I meant to mention that in Canada it is up to the municipality whether to flouridate or not. I checked and tap water is NOT flouridated in my City It tastes great! I fill the bottles at night to chill and am fine for the next day!

[edit on 1-8-2010 by canadiansenior70]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join