It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Race Card

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI

Originally posted by cosmo740
Glenn Beck said this 9 months ago

The Left will shout Racisam for anything to pass there agenda

You're agaist Amisty "you're racist"

You're agaist Cap and trade "you're Racist against the earth"

You're agaist health care bill "You're racist against the poor"

You're from the Tea party " You must be racist"

It's propoganda against America

The race card is just another symbol of division.
At one point in time I used to think when most of the early boomers died off Wed see an end to racism. Apparently the MSM saw that too and is doing their best to make sure it doesn't happen.

Oh you are so clever.

The race card is generaly only played at whites and more so when whites start to jell up as a race in this country. Look at what they do to any white that takes up issues that concern whites in general more than others.

And its just got to be MSM? How about all those left over boomer blacks that still think its 1965?

And the WV thing try taking a bath.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI

Originally posted by cosmo740
Glenn Beck said this 9 months ago

The Left will shout Racisam for anything to pass there agenda

You're agaist Amisty "you're racist"

You're agaist Cap and trade "you're Racist against the earth"

You're agaist health care bill "You're racist against the poor"

You're from the Tea party " You must be racist"

It's propoganda against America

The race card is just another symbol of division.
At one point in time I used to think when most of the early boomers died off Wed see an end to racism. Apparently the MSM saw that too and is doing their best to make sure it doesn't happen.

Oh you are so clever.

The race card is generaly only played at whites and more so when whites start to jell up as a race in this country. Look at what they do to any white that takes up issues that concern whites in general more than others.

And its just got to be MSM? How about all those left over boomer blacks that still think its 1965?

And the WV thing try taking a bath.

Ok, if you want to use that, then you have to include reverse racism. I'm white. From the age of 6 to 13 I lived in the projects where we were one of only a handful of white families among blacks. You want to see racism. Try living like that, getting a beat down almost every day of your life just for being white, getting mocked publicly, alienated from just going out to play. It was the worse time of my life and I try to forget it.

Do I hate blacks? No. Am I racist? To an extent, yes. I don't see color until THEY make me see it. In other words, if you're black, I'll keep an open mind, but the minute you act as I remember growing up, I'm done with you. It works for me and I wish I never saw color, but unfortunately I see it more often than not. But I will say this, the number of blacks that are themselves NOT racist are the minority in MY experience. They are given the right to hate me because of what others did years ago. I'm in turn forbidden to fight back for the same reason. It perpetuates the cycle.

Anyone who experiences racism understands it's painful and can really affect your life, but that doesn't mean you use it as an excuse to be a racist yourself and blame your generational failure as a culture on it because it's convenient.

When blacks stop using it as an excuse for failures and stand on their own, it will disappear as it has for EVERY OTHER culture that's come to this country, fought through unfairness, and then thrived, or at the least survived without the labels.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If you ignore the race card it goes away. The stories stop. People don't get attention for it, it shrivels. Feed it or defend it...either way you're guilty of perpetuating it and giving it power. You decide.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Every time the media focuses on a race based non issue like the Sherrod thing...
they pass a bill like the financial reform bill.
It was passed the same day as the Sherrod stupidity.
Guess how many reams were in that bill and not pointed out to the public by the media?

we were discussing the financial bills passed under the cover of race incidents, and how people are so easily distracted by the race baiting here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Danbones]

This is exactly what I was thinking, not as specificly but generaly I felt and appeared to me that there was a need for distraction based on MSM topics lately.

I personaly also thought the Tea-Party racism accusations was an attempt to derail their efforts and concentration just as they were actually gaining some ears to listen to them.

The propaghanda in MSM is thick enough to choke on. What I've been doing lately is watching their programs and at the end asking myself what are they trying to get me to think? Once I answer that I feel I have a good idea of their agenda. This racist topic is distration and division of the people they play us all like a fine tuned fiddle.

They want unity they false flag attack the home land. They want division they place any number of dividing topics race being the easiest.

Side note: the reverse racism in this country is very obvious and its a testement to how far the racist issues have NOT gone. Double standards and gross overcorrections do not balance the scales they tip them the other way. That is all we have done as a nation regarding race is overcorrected and created double standards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join