It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confusion of Humanity among the Masses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I always grew up hating my parents. I never really knew about conspiracies or ATS really, but I always was somehow more aware, not to mention aware and even now aware that my concentrate power is always getting lower due to poisons in food, the vaccinations my retard parents forced me to take, the school I was and am forced to go, the mercury filling my retard parents made me get, the fluoride, High Fructose Corn Syrup, MGS, Aspartame.

I was always aware that something is desperately wrong in the world. I would never watch tv or pay attention in school at all, nor do homework. I would sit and think, and when driving, notice certain common symbols. I would keep thinking about the whole system, and look at the bigger picture, and I by myself became aware of some type of matrix.

Anyway, what pisses me off is how some people can not wake up. I believe that mostly the one closest to you are the ones that will almost never listen to you, but I think its true for everyone.

My folks, they think humanity is about having faith in god, and I always tell them that I dont believe in god, and they try silencing me, and I tell them I thought if we are human, then why can I not say I dont believe in a god, why do I have to believe in one, and they would always tell me not to speak stupid things. They think humanity is about going to school, getting educated. I tell them how thats just all propaganda and turns you into a slave, and they always say "your not better than everyone else", "no one else is a slave, and doctors make good money".

They think that being controlled, believing in an invisible deity, having manners, showing respect, being humble, going to school, getting vaccines which humanity never needed for thousands of years, eating poisonous foods and drinking coke everyday all makes us human. They dont realize being a human is fully using your mind, being aware and questioning everything.

I told my mom how I KNOW i have been compromised in my mind by poisons. I tell her all the crap that has caused me to develop ADD symptoms which blow by the way, and I show her the mercury video and how it degenerates neurons, she watches it, and says this is all fake and stupid, and says I never had a problem in 20 years having it even though she perfectly is super unhealthy, stupid, and has yellow skin at age 40.

I talk to her about fluoride, she rejects it, I talk to her about vaccinations, and she spurts out crap, and repeats crap about how vaccines are good for you, and help you not catch illnesses. They believe in drugs and bad food over healthy organic fruits and vegetables. they believe in eating meat everyday, meat that is cheap, most likely is grey and is colored red. I show them, they just brush it aside.

I couldnt believe it. 2 days ago, we had guests over right. Now the guest has a 6 year old already stupid girl because of all the poisons that have destroyed her mental growth. This girl was really sick, she had a fever, and her throat hurt. All the dumbass mom would do is give her Dextromethorphan, a cough drug which stops you from coughing, even though she wasnt coughing. I told her its for coughing, the idiot says no, they syrup liquid will clear her throat, I told her thats wrong, and she said whatever. She was giving her 2 or 3 antibiotics, and I told her dont give a child so many drugs, especially when she has a virus and no antibiotic will help her, and she kept saying it will. She was feeding her chocolate, saying it would give her energy, I told her its an anti-nutrient and actually makes her have less energy, and she was just too dumb. I tried to give her my vitamin supplements, she just kept saying ok later, while shoving dangerous drugs at high amounts in her. She feeds the kid chips, chocolate, coke, crap food all day.

Humans are not human when if their belief systems are challenged, they reject it to keep living the same lie, if you live a lie, if you live in a matrix system, are you human, or are you dancer?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
They think worshiping celebrities is human. They think its human to go out and go to concerts, go to big cities and be like everyone else. When you say something that is the truth, they instantly want to say, everyone else is like that your not better.

They think they are using stores, rides at six flags, when those things control them. For them, subconsciously, being controlled means being human, plain and simple. Any attempt to rid them of control actually makes them really defensive, and they brush it aside or yell.

When I see celebrities or athletes, I always see idiots talking and worshiping them, but I get mad at those celebrities, I think about how it would be really good if I could be in their place controlling my fans, but instead, todays masses like being the b***ch.

My cousins mind has been robbed since he has been watching TV for 10 years. He is 19 almost 20, do you guys know what he watches? Disney channel, Nickelodeon, MTV, the best propaganda, brainwash channels.

They say their christians, but they themselves break every law, and they say we dont have any other gods other than Jehovah, who is satan in disguise by the way, and yet, they worship money, government, churches, priests, food, the sexual part of the other gender. When I tell them that they say thats not worshiping.

When I tell them that if the bible says satan controls the world, then wouldnt that mean that the bible is a lie written by satan, once again, they can not accept it.

I tell them that they are faithful due to fear only, and they say bs and say we love jesus for what he has done for us. I tell them you never even know if he existed, all you know is that you were told, and they say of course he existed and is the son of god. When you never throw away one bible out of the 100 you have, or when you never throw away one cross, or never throw away a christian magazine, or watch every jesus film back to back, you are obviously worshiping due to FEAR.

And of course, when you are yourself, they say act normal. Be normal, everyone else is normal. I have no hope at all for mankind. I think today Im just gonna tell them I will hopefully grow up and be the ruler of the world, and make everyone have no rights, control all aspects of their lives, and tell them its easy because people are already dumb, and they deserve to be controlled.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dave2770

First, like the shout out to the Killers song
Problem though, it seems like you do not truly get what certain things are about. Cough syrup actually does a lot more to you than just suppress cough it actually DOES clear the the throat/ esophagus the first time down and makes it a little more slicker than usual to help the mucus either A) Be coughed up or B) Be swallowed. So it does a lot more than just suppress cough. Number 2, chocolate actually does provide energy and it is stronger than the chemical hormone for love. Chocolate hit your blood stream and you have energy, because of the sugar content. Number 3, vaccines actually do help. However, the preservatives inside them are not the best and can harm certain individuals. But for the most part vaccines actually do a lot more good than bad and now you can get them without some of the harmful preservatives like thimerosal
So that is always a plus. Number 4, your use of the word 'all' is a major problem. Not trying to nip pick, but seriously:

I tell them how thats just all propaganda and turns you into a slave

School is not all propaganda my friend
While some schools are the majority are amazingly not and provide excellent centers for knowledge growth and expansion of social networks.

Number 5:

I tell her all the crap that has caused me to develop ADD symptoms

Well if you got tested they are probably going to tell you, "yes you have ADD." When in reality you may not, the hard fact is that close to the majority, if not everyone, has some sort of ADD or ADHD it is a common fact that sometimes a person feels more hyperactive at times than others its just sometimes people lose the control to turn that hyperactivity off. This is usually found in children that are young, because they are KIDS. That is what kids do. However, it also happens in adults, because we are essentially big kids...

Number 6:

Also mercury fillings are not toxic really:

Mercury is a component of the amalgam used for "silver" fillings. The other major ingredients are silver, tin, copper, and zinc. When mixed, these elements bond to form a strong, stable substance. The difference between bound and unbound chemicals can be illustrated by a simple analogy. Elemental hydrogen is an explosive gas. Elemental oxygen is a gas that supports combustion. When combined, however, they form water, which has neither of these effects. Amalgam's ingredients are tightly bonded to each other. Although the types of chemical bonds in water and amalgam differ, saying that amalgam will poison you is just as wrong as saying that drinking water will make you explode and burst into flames.

Very sensitive instruments can detect billionths of a gram of mercury vapor in the mouth of a person with amalgam fillings. However, the minuscule amount of mercury the body absorbs from amalgams is far below the level that exerts any adverse health effect [1-6]. One study found that people with symptoms they related to amalgam fillings did not have significant mercury levels. The study compared ten symptomatic patients and eight patients with no reported health complaints. The symptom group had neither a higher estimated daily uptake of inhaled mercury vapor, nor a higher mercury concentration in blood and urine than in the control group. The amounts of mercury detected by the tests were trivial [6]. Some studies have shown that the problems patients attribute to amalgam restorations are psychosomatic in nature and have been exacerbated greatly by information from the media or from a dentist [7-11]
Mercury and Fillings? Say WHAT!

Number 7:

My cousins mind has been robbed since he has been watching TV for 10 years. He is 19 almost 20, do you guys know what he watches? Disney channel, Nickelodeon, MTV, the best propaganda, brainwash channels.

What does it matter? I still watch cartoons from back in the day on a Saturday mornings. Tom and Jerry, bug bunny, the classics you know and so does my girlfriend. Just because people watch BS does not mean they actually believe it or getting brainwashed. I watch Big Brother, my girl watches the hills (Heidi, what a shame, not that I watch it either
haha), but really just because people watch BS does not mean they are actually falling for it.

Number 8:

When I tell them that if the bible says satan controls the world, then wouldnt that mean that the bible is a lie written by satan, once again, they can not accept it.

No, the bible says that God used the work of the people to write the books. I am not a bible thumper by any means, but the bible does say that the earth is Satans domain, but when God intervenes, Satan has no control.

Number 9:

I tell them that they are faithful due to fear only,

Fear exists in all of us. For no one to feel fear something is wrong with them. And if religion comforts them then GREAT. That is awesome, because people cannot let fear control, they must control there fear.

Number 10:

they deserve to be controlled.

They think that being controlled, believing in an invisible deity, having manners, showing respect, being humble, going to school, getting vaccines which humanity never needed for thousands of years, eating poisonous foods and drinking coke everyday all makes us human. They dont realize being a human is fully using your mind, being aware and questioning everything.

You have to let them think the way they want to think. You may think you know everything, but you do not. Be very careful to not confuse awakened with ego. Chances are they have used there brain a lot more than you have because they are your parents, they have seen much more than you or I could have imagined. Us young folks forget that. And being human is not about using your mind or being aware or even questioning everything. Being human is about living, understanding, kindness, thinking, imagination and love. And sadly the world has lost a good majority of the ideologies I just listed.

But no one deserves to be controlled. Let people live the way they want to live you are clearly living the way you want to live and no one is telling you what to do. Let them live. While I understand your frustration lose the hate that you have. There is no reason for it and if you were truly awakened you would have no hate only love for everyone. Use love and toss out the words hate, because hate will get you know where, but anger. And anger will inevitably lead to suffering. And yes Yoda is right and I am not trying to be funny. I am being serious. You need to let it go my friend

[edit on Jul 28th 2010 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I want to hate so I can leave as fast as possible. If I force myself to love, then i will be stuck here. But still, they dont listen though. I told them really, dont give the kid all these drugs, they dont listen. The lady refused my fruits and vitamins, and decided to give her Gatorade with tons of HFCS, and pills after pills over healthy foods.

And sorry, all those poisons I have listed have compromised me. I hope no one believes you because I personally know what has happened to me.

Not to mention hundreds of years ago it wasnt necessary for vaccines, fillings, fluoride, fake food, drugs. Besides, we all know diseases are man made anyway, even the bubonic plague has quite a lot of evidence supporting aliens or people dressed in black spreading a mist in the city, and later, outbreaks occuring.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I seriously wonder if I ended up shifting into a lower reality on accident, it's kind of freaky. Would have happened in the last month. The place I came from was not very tolerant of religion, does that ring a bell to anyone around here? It was a place where people valued science and empirical evidence and feminists were making a difference, a place where social restrictions were nonexistant, the songs were quite rebellious, there was a lot of sexual promiscuity, people cared about helping each other and love instead of fear and suppression. ? Anyone remember that?

I mean it was so bad I was beginning to think that people would start to figure out how to make healthy life decisions, but not go back to being blinded completely by religion.

Basically, OP I thought we already went there and did that. I wasn't aware that we hadn't. Freaking me out right now. Seeing it here too though.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Dave

maybe you should be the parent
and make them the children
and see how well that goes

My parents told me lots of things
as I was growing up. Now, that I'm
over 40, about 90% of it was true
based upon the knowledge that they
had already accumulated before I was
even born.

I am not saying to totally disregard
your parents but I am suggesting is that
you listen a lil more rather than talking
AT them. When I was 18, I thought I had
the whole world figured out.

Ya know what ???
I didn't

best wishes

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Actually Gatorade has a lot of electrolytes and can help get a person moving, of course in access it can be bad for you, but anything in access is bad. And diseases are not all man made that is an absurd statement. And evidence that the Plague was created by aliens is even more so.

hundreds of years ago it wasnt necessary for vaccines, fillings, fluoride, fake food, drugs.

And we saw how fast we were dieing, with polio, measles, mumps, chicken pox, tetanus and many other forms. Fillings are necessary and do not contain mercury that will kill or harm you in any way. Fluoride, ok it does have some affects, but in reality it is not that bad. It helps harden teeth and prevent cavities, along with purifying water. Fake food is necessary, because without it we would all die. We are losing access to food and harvests every day, if we were to all eat 'real' food, we would be dead right now, because of running out of food long ago. And drugs (prescription) are great for us. They keep us alive much longer and prevent aliments from reoccurring.

To be honest, it sounds like you have lost your path. I honestly hope you find it. You sound like a very bright individual that knows what you want out of life. Just go and get it. Hop back on your path my friend and get what life is asking you to get and get what you want out of life.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What ghandi did, why don't you give it a try, chocolate gatorade smeaderade, rid your body of ALL things for a week, i promise you'll get answers to the world's troubles.

edit: no offenz to the above poster.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Sounds like it is time to emancipate yourself from your parents or move out as quickly as possible. Have you considered relatives? Any aunts or uncles that are willing to let you come stay with them?

I left my parents at 14, I was a delinquent and was given custody to a foster by the State which lasted until I graduated from High School. It was the best thing at the time and saved my life, it didn't make my life better because I had to do that on my own; rules are rules. Although without too much detail my foster-parent was a pedophile and supplied illicit drugs to me. So needless to say my real freedom came with my graduating from high school. Within 30 days I jumped on a bus and put myself into a trade school 400 miles away. Then I had to face the real world at 17.

I can relate to everything you say. My parents raised four other children without me around and each and everyone of them is tub of lard! Well, besides my sister because she went through the lap-band process to her stomach; poor thing!

At any rate, I cannot speak to my parents any more and I have not spoken to my siblings in nearly 10 years. Even my spirituality is a joke to them and when I begin any new technique for better health I am laughed at and ridiculed. Both my parents are in their 60s and they are dying, literally! Diabetes, high blood pressure, cancers, kidney failures, the works. I can only imagine their bone density at such a mid-life age; it is really sad. It has been a year now since I spoke with my mom and I am a happier person. I know that blood is thicker than water, but respect goes both ways, and with that comes the ability to hear and understand; if they cannot open their eyes after 47 years of me constantly relaying hopeful information then there is nothing I can do for them, but I can help myself by having them stay away from me.

I am sure that your concept of God will come as the time is right. It is a normal process to not feel that God exists when you are in your teens. I was not raised religious, but in High School I took a World Religions course so that I could try to understand. I did not believe in God and even in the class I spoke openly about this (my parents were called when I did--they blamed my foster parent). It wasn't until my 20's when I actually started to realize the synchronicity in my life and the miracles that surrounded me. This was about the same time I began having compassion for fellow humans. Prior to that I didn't even like people and related more with the Animal Kingdom and Nature.

You will find, as you get older, that there is another Family out there for you; they are called your extended family. They are the friends that you surround yourself with; you will get a feel for the good over the bad and you will find that there are certain energies people carry within that enhance your own. This is a good thing! So even if you feel alone, surrounded by the confused and lost, there are those that are awakening to reality too. To me it already sounds like you will be a great benefit to be near. I hope you can find those connections close to you and in real life (meaning not online). Good luck!

As a side-note, I did run into my foster parent the other day, she is in her 70s now and she has a new boyfriend (she met him when he was 13) He is currently in a prison in New Mexico for drug possession; he is now 21. It was quite astonishing to hear her so open about the relationship and how it started, it was a light beyond lights for me! LOL I swear I will write a book one day about her. She told me that when he gets out they are both running off to Mexico to live so he does not have to deal with probation. OMG! LOL I doubt I will see her again!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

You claim your parents fools for believing in things with no evidence or proof, and then claim the plague was spread by aliens? (Or men in black cloaks?) Come on, someone has to point out the hypocrisy.
You make some good points about how people just don't listen but as an above poster mentioned it sounds like your ego is still a little inflated. Not that everyone elses isn't, but yeah... Use logic, how can you prove any of these things any more than your parents? There is a lot of evidence to back up some of what you say you tell people, but I wouldn't start with the 'aliens spread the plague' number.

As far as your whole religion argument, listen, I have a healthy skepticism of any organized religion as well. Your parents are like all people today struggling between their religion and their reality. Most people try to somehow balance conflicting ideas of their religion and the current socially acceptable attitudes and it can get ugly. Especially with the emotion involved. That is also what really angered me, peoples unwillingness to choose between an evil system and what the bible(and other religious texts) says is right and in many cases what we already know to be right.
But I also eventually realized that I wasn't perfect. You have to work on yourself before you start criticizing everyone else, and then you can talk to others. I think that is part of what jesus said, actually...
And as for jehovah being the devil because earth is the devil's domain...Maybe thats what Satan wants you to think!

Mind #?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Dave

maybe you should be the parent
and make them the children
and see how well that goes

My parents told me lots of things
as I was growing up. Now, that I'm
over 40, about 90% of it was true
based upon the knowledge that they
had already accumulated before I was
even born.

I am not saying to totally disregard
your parents but I am suggesting is that
you listen a lil more rather than talking
AT them. When I was 18, I thought I had
the whole world figured out.

Ya know what ???
I didn't

best wishes

Lol. Well in any case, if my mommy or daddy ever tell me to listen because they have more experience, I assure you they got their experience from being in society for this long, and mostly, from having a child, and then controlling the child, and subconsciously learning how to become "smarter", but in reality, they are only learning to manipulate more subconsciously, and subconsciously understanding people more in society, especially people closest to them, and all they do is gossip for 10 hours a day. That is the only experience and knowledge they have

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Hey bro, great post, although people who view it will probably misunderstand you, I think you make some real valid points. We are slaves to everything we do and like you said most people don’t even realize it. Everyone has their own opinion of how the world works and operates, are they wrong? Not really. Why is this? Because of that little thing called perception.

Depending on your perception (which comes from your beliefs, culture, raising, blah blah blah) you might think athletes are mythic heroes sent here for us to worship. Or you may think that fluoride is actually good for you. This is the problem with humanity but to some it won’t look like a problem, do you see what I mean?

You could beat your chest all you want but it will be extremely hard to really change people’s perspectives. The best things you can do is just work on yourself and change what you do and your world will change also. So stop eating all that poison and taking it in and live life how you want to live it. You can’t save everyone, nor do these people want to be saved. They are waiting for their white knight Jesus to come save them or their celebrity idols to come notice them and make them rich and famous, or their grease ball politicians to govern them with ridiculous ‘laws’ -- they don’t want a solution.

Be your own solution. Just don’t sell out and you will be alright. Just remember you’re still human and will make mistakes. I loved your thread you have a lot of fire in you and are definitely different then most ‘mind-controlled’, programmed, coke drinking, endless TV watching zombies that are alive today. Just stay true to yourself and s*** will work itself out. Be safe. Star and flagged.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I totally agree with what you say here.

I think these interactions with people like the mother Dave mentioned are important lessons for us. If one can retrospect on these encounters and try to view the problem as not an external one but a an internal one (view it like a non-judgemental introspect). I’ll explain a concept I learnt to basically break through the problem and come out the other side with a widened awareness of who I really am. You ask how? Easy. It’s actually very simple. I’ll explain in a little bit.

I used to do the same things as you did Dave, I tried to educate and inform people about poisons in food and the dangers of medical advice taken for pure truth without other options. the crux of the matter is, the more I tried to make people aware, they would not accept what I had to say, they were not willing to listen and they were not willing to be open minded. This was frustrating to no end! I wanted to help! but it had the opposite effect. What I came to realise is that it was a very subtle subconscious form of control which I was trying to portray to myself as helping another but really I was judging them and subtly trying to control them. The good news is that if you are willing to help another you are willing to help your self. Now when I meet people like that mother, I will offer any help in terms of advice, and if they are not interested, I leave it at that – Remember – each person has their own lessons to learn and it’s the process of experiencing the lesson that teaches them. If you give the answer without experience it has little use.

HOW TO DEAL WITH IT – A SIMPLE PROCESS

If we address our own inner problems in the following manner, they will not frustrate us when we are confronted with them. The issue is not with “them” it’s with “us”. We can keep pointing the finger at another person saying they are doing this and that wrong and then label them with a judgement. And as we continue to deny that the problem is within ourselves it will keep being reflected on an individual scale all the way up to a global scale in society (eg. A company hides sensitive information from the public an individual hides their true feelings or secrets)

Now I ask you, if you are willing to give it a try (best done with another person who can sit and listen without taking it personally or offering advice)

1. Look at the things you dislike about a person that is bothering you
2. Try and verbalise what it is that you dislike about them
3. How does this situation make you feel (angry, upset, sad, useless)
4. Look at the judgement that you would usually cast upon that person (eg. they are stupid, dumb, stubborn, rude)
5. OK – the important part – jump into their shoes and imagine if you were judged in this way and you knew it
6. How does it make you feel to hear these judgements, go into the feelings and let yourself take you to the right spot
7. Now Jump back into your own shoes. Imagine that the whole scenario you just went through was spoken by each party
a. You judged a person and told them the judgements
b. They told you how it made them really feel
8. Now how do you feel about making that person feel the way you did by casting the judgement? Is that really what you were intending to do? Or were you trying to help them by informing them?
9. Can you identify the same behaviours in yourself as in the judgements you were casting?

Now can you see that the real problem was actually your own problem and not theirs? I have done this many times and realised that the exact same judgements I was casting was my own behavioural traits that I couldn't handle or was still not accepting that they existed... anyway I have rambled enough!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I believe the Invisible God named Allah not just because of fear, because it's creator of everything. Fluoride is good for your teeth but we need 150 mg of Iodine for neutralizing it so we don't need to fear it too much. the reason that the Anunnaki and it's fanatical worshipers that called Illuminati turned most(if not all) of us into mindless sheeple is: they are cannibals that their population is easily dwarves human population and their Superhuman Intelligence renders them into food hogs and why so Many People think being human is all about being Smart, Greedy, Egoistic, worships Money and other worthless material things, etc instead being living for themselves and others, understanding everything, kindness, thinking Spiritual and/or out of the box, imagination, love the others and Living Things, and even using your mind to the point of using so-called "superhuman" abilities like Psychic Abilities and other miraculous skills or being aware or even questioning everything?

[edit on 29/7/2010 by masonicon]

[edit on 29/7/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, and even though I am probably older than your parents, I do agree with a lot of what you say. My son turned out great, and he is so healthy, and we are close, so my advice is good. He is into the mixed martial arts, and body building. I was also a health nut, unlike your parents.

For the school thing, I always told my son to concentrate on math and sciences, everything else will be a life learning experience and you will pick it up on the way. Tradespeople will be needed, and it is good knowledge to be able to fix anything, weld up something, and math is soooo important with that. My son is now on his way to becoming an electrician, and knows some millwright stuff, and how to weld. Knowledge is both power and good money.

That way you can also leave home early with good job prospects. In Canada, a journeyman plumber, electrician, mechanic, carpenter, etc, can make between $20 to $50 per hour, depending on where they live and experience.

Just keep how you are about the foods and vitamins, keep reading labels, you're right about a lot. Avoid additives. Oh, and dark chocolate is good in moderation, lots of polyphenols and antioxidants, milk and white chocolate is not good. If you can cook, you have more control over what you are eating, as long as you can get the fruits and vegies.

Look into gardening for the spring and summers for fresh stuff. Kale and brussel sprouts even grow in the winter, for all season gardens.

Best thing in dealing with parents, is some aren't very open minded and are very set in their ways. Especially if they are religious. Just learn to pretend to agree and walk away if necessary. No amount of fighting will change their minds. Sadly. Good luck, I am on your side. You sound smart.

Probably the most important vitamins are vitamin D and the omega 3 oils. Research and make sure you get enough of those.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I want you take your tin foil hats off and your thinking caps on and read me very carefully.

I want you to think about your life, about the average day to day chores and about the people that surround you. I want you to dig your soul for the truths and consider what I am about to say.

Do you consider the system as a unity that is trying to destroy you? Do you consider that everything in life is made so that you live fast and die young? Do you consider sexuality, friendship, camaraderie, more about the casual and no longer about the personal? Can you say without any doubt that you can be yourself around the people that matter the most to you? Or if you let go and be yourself and how you feel inside does it make everything worse. Yeah im pretty sure that telling the truth about yourself, would probably ruin everything now wouldn’t it? Do you even know why it is so? Do you know why you need to be something and front an image that is not necessarily you?

Everywhere I look now, I see the only real truth there is. The system that was conceived by us, for us, has been changed to force us against ourselves. It also is trying to destroy us as unique individuals.

Trying to make us all the same, is our downfall; it is our only real problem

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT

The system that was conceived by us, for us, has been changed to force us against ourselves. It also is trying to destroy us as unique individuals.

Trying to make us all the same, is our downfall; it is our only real problem

This is an interesting point of view, I must say I disagree when you suggest being destroyed as a unique individual. The system may be conceived on the surface to help you come to this conclusion - but no one can destroy your soul - if they did then everything would be destroyed. They might destroy your body but you see everything is just one and the same. the smallest particle to the entire universe.

Have you ever thought that we are all from the same fundamental structure, we are all completely connected with everything through the universe - and that on a whole - the universe is trying to understand itself? Which then becomes the interplay between beings trying to understand themselves? On different stages in their own journey?

By seeing and experiencing all the darkness allows us to consciously choose the light? (speaking metaphorically here)... Well I know that i'd prefer not to stay in a room with no lights for all eternity.

I'm pretty happy about what we have around us, the system, the lessons etc. Even though it's hard work and depressing some times, I can say how gratifying it is to be able to experience the lessons. It's actually the most incredible thing I know.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It's a game, one side plays the good guys one is the bad, it's the trickster and people are giving in. I do what I want, plane and simple, don't live by the rules they make, no one has to. This with how sociaty wants you to be, how to dress, how to eat, how to live by the book. It's obey, obey, obey, these are control freaks, they trhive on our energy. Once someone comes to this understanding that persons understand that everything around him/her is influenced for that person to be manipulated.

We are talking about ugly control freaks, people that hide and pull the strings.
This is not god, the victor writes books, makes rules, runs the world, starts wars and is on the same side. It is enough to think that I don;'t want to be part of it and it's done. I would say disobey, disobey, disobey.

God wants people to be free, do what they want, follow the rules by heart not by becoming some freaking robot.

join