It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah in Hicksville, USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
While reading several news sources dealing with Iran, the Middle East, and the potential for war there; I found allusions to the distinct possiblity of Hezbollah cells operating in the USA and awaiting the oreders to become operative in the event of US-Israeli strikes against Iran and Syria. My main source is worldthreats.com.

Further, Hezbollah seems to be working under the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" policy via the Los Zetas and other drug cartels now moving unmolested across our southern border with Mexico. One operates on faith, the other on money.

My querry to you is this... if such a premise is true, and Hezbollah has infiltrated the US and is lying in wait... What would you do when they strike? What would be your reaction when they blow up a series of school buses across middle America on a Monday morning? Or commit suicide jihad in several emergency rooms on a Friday night? Or maybe self destruct at the local Wallymart on payday?

How would you react? Would retribution be handed out down at the local QuickMart to any arab looking cashier? Would you cower in your living room and watch the carnage on TV? Would you form a militia or citizens patrol and try to "restore" order and a sense of safety? Would you welcome martial law?

What would you do?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
what would I do ???

well that depends on several variables.

How massive was the strike??
What was the fallout of the strike???
Where did the strike occur??? How far away from me???
What resources are still available to me?
What intel could be gathered?
What was being done on the local level??? neighborhood
How reliable are the sources for this intel???

all of those and many more play into
what I would do. So if you want specifics,
then you need to be more specific
in your question description as this type
question cannot be answered with a general
response.

As far as welcome Martial Law ???
never, not under any circumstances.
And after 9/11, I seriously doubt that
school bus bombs are gonna be what's
on their agenda. Maybe something
like dirty bombs is more my guess
or maybe mass distribution of chemical
or biological agents. Bus bombs would not be
worth the trouble in terms of martyrdom
after 9/11.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is complete nonsense. Hezbollah has never directly attacked the US outside of Lebenon and in fact, never operated outside of their region. The very few attacks blamed on Hezbollah, that happened outside of Lebenon, such as the 1984 attack in Torrejon, Spain, were arguably not Hezbollah at all but rather a set up by the Mossad.

Hezbollah has a history of attacking US and Israeli interests inside of its own country, not really outside of Lebenon and certainly not in America. To me, this appears to be Israeli propaganda, designed to sway American opinion against Israel's enemy.

--airspoon

Edited for political correctness.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Actually, old news.

DEA reports Islamic extremists teaming with Mexican drug cartels

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
First thing we'd do is give them legal citizenship status

Middle east is a tough place to live, even worse then Mexico, we shouldn't allow racism to stop them from getting the benefits we all have, heck maybe we can learn a thing or two about sharia law while we're at it

/sarcasm

This is ridiculous, if hezbollah is behind an attack....outrage and fear, but when drug cartels from you know wheresneak across the border and try to dislocate, kill, and destroy men, women and children, it doesn't quite make a good story.

When someone dies because of their religion, or as a result of the killers religion it is handle awkwardly, either a quick fear sets in, say when 9/11 occurs, or if someone kills a doctor because of their religion, there is much less fear, for several reasons as doctors need be worried but common folk not as much. Yet when children are sold as sex slaves, women are found with their guts on the road as drugs have been cut out of them, and bodies are found with no heads, no toenails, and a disproportionate amount of fingers, noone gets the least bit worried, at best it's collateral damage to keep a pseudoimage of not being a racist.

I wouldn't be so worried, their attacks tend to be sloppy at best, their ill rotten ways of obtaining damaging materials most always get them apprehended.

Not speaking of a certain organization, just good ole terrorist types.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I would not sweat any hellabiskit,,, or whatever they're called.
If you listen to the MSM we have sooooo many prejudice people here in the US that they're prolly already hanging by their turbans in a tall tree somewhere.

Now if they truly are here and decided to blow up the local piggly wiggly or walsclub neither store would matter to me as I do not shop there and neither do my family if they want to keep me from ranting on them endlessly about supporting evil forces, and believe me. My kids feared my talks more than any beating or workout.
So piggly wiggly lies in ruins and my family is safe at home.
I imagine I would hit the staging area and help with the recovery effort.
Then Jack Bauer would catch the bad men yell some and we would be the shining example for the world still.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

You have the right to defend yourself against an attack, but if you have attacked others multiple times, that right goes mute lol.

Americans can fight, without the help of world communities. And the worst thing is, that you can't nuke yourself.

Sorry

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Seeing as I'm from the UK, I'd probably watch with mild interest on the news.

Then I'd wait for the #storm reprisal against people who had little to do with the attacks.

new topics

top topics

join