It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hoaxers Caught Making Crop Circle 7/28/10

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Sounds like some black ops trying to discredit crop circles. Its been done before.

Oh please, you're so naive that I just can't believe it.

Dude, please, PLEASE, WAKE UP. Crop Circles are MAN MADE.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

haha, agreed, you only have to read through a small percentage of threads on this site to realise that the governments have no real need to discredit any of these subjects, i think many of the naive believers are doing a good enough job of that by themselves.

i laugh to myself everytime i read the "black ops" and "disinfo agent" claims, does everyone seriously believe the governments are spending a fortune paying thousands of men dressed in dark suits and glasses or s.a.s style gear to spend all their time on websites like this discrediting subjects like crop circles ?. hahahaha.

and in any case, IF any alien race is intelligent enough to create the technology to come and visit us surely they wouldn't waste their time flying all the way here and do nothing except fly around the skys, graffiti on the fields and assault garden furniture!!!.

alien 1 "hi zog ive just created an antigravity interstellar lightspeed timewarp drive"
alien 2 "great, im bored of drawing pictures on the reticulan tube trains, lets send thousands of ships across the galaxy and start tagging the fields of some far off planet mwuhahahaha"

thanks

rich

[edit on 31-7-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Phage
Hoaxers?

Unless the artists actually claim that their work is not manmade they are not hoaxers. They're just doing what they do.

[edit on 7/28/2010 by Phage]

Sorry Phage but i disagree, they are causing problems up and down the country and making OTHER people look like fools.

How are they making "other" people look like fools?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
reply to post by spookfish

Okay, explain to me how a crop circle is made. In fact, go and try to mow your lawn into a perfect circle and show me. I bet you can't do it. In fact, I challenge anyone on ATS to do this.

Also, I don't know how tall these things are, but do you realize that it's impossible to make a pattern, if you cannot see it overhead?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by np6888]

Must be a bugger trying to build a house then!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Thought that deserved a star....even if you are a City fan

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

haha, i gave him a star too and im a united fan!

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Could we please get this thread back on topic, without the large quotes, one-liners and such.

Any more such posts will have to go with the attendant consequences.

Thank you.

Grady

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

I felt the same. Mas poignante. How do those masons do it? Hmm - the pun was accidental.

On a separate note - still nobody has explained the geometric pattern in that animation with any specificity..?? How does it relate to the crop circle?

SeventyTwo has mentioned it might provide a location, but what's our context? Which stars/galaxies/planets are being used as reference points?

Is the animation ANYTHING but pretty swirling geometric forms? Does it bear any relation to mathematical formulae that might be relevant to the makers of crop circles?
As yet, it seems to have been trolling of a reasonable order.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Well the reports are slowly coming in. This is what is so far:

East Field. Alton Barnes. Wiltshire

Reported 29 - 07- 10

This pattern was part completed by a team of five circle hoaxers over several hours. The team was interrupted by a number of people who had been camping on Knapp Hill. The team fled the area and disappeared into the night. Two of the hoaxers then came back to the pattern and asked the campers to keep what they had seen quiet so they (the hoaxers) could come back the following night to finish their vandalism of the field.

We strongly recommend that all researchers and interested parties visit this pattern and give it a serious critical examination. Observations taken from this man-made event would be a valuable asset when considering future circle formations as fake or 'real'.

The lower image shows the leader of the team (Terry) that smashed down the crop at the east-field over two nights. Find him at the Barge Inn, Honeystreet. Terry and his Son are the two individuals that returned to the pattern after being disturbed making it. These charters have been responsible for a huge amount of vandalism and criminal damage of cereal crops over many years.

To be updated soon..

Silent Circle

There are also photos of the team leader and ground shots of the crop circle.

The information (IMO) is really lacking of detail. There are suppose to be night shots of the event happening, but those haven't materialized yet.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

What are you talking about? The nutjobs have not left. They are still destroying what they started.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
UPDATE:

The evening photos have now been posted. Thanks to Cozmic Dave for taking the photos.

Cozmic Dave Photos

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
ty for the thread and pics ...good job

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Here is a good site on crop circles has me believing www.qsl.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join